HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
2012: The AC is permanently closed. If you wish to submit original fiction, we recommend NobleFiction.com.

Share | 

Aqua Teen Hunger Force causes Terrorist Scare

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andy
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Aqua Teen Hunger Force causes Terrorist Scare   Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:34 pm

Source: WHDH News (Boston)

Quote :
Apparently in what has been described as a guerilla marketing campaign gone wrong, Boston officials are in an uproar over several devices that were placed along bridges to create moving video signs from The Cartoon Network's show Aqua Teen Hungerforce. The signs, which were in several U.S. cities, caught the attention of Boston authorities, and resulted in a scare that cost the city an estimated five hundred thousand.

Illustrious
Illustrious

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Teen Hunger Force causes Terrorist Scare   Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:42 am

I saw that on the News yesterday, Boston thought it was a Terrorist Plot, But can you blame them most of the World is on Terrorist alert. I checked the Website yesterday because the TV said it had Videos of People puttign the Signs in those places, Couldn't find them though. The people who did it are beeing Taken to Court. Who said there is no Such thing as bad Promotion?
Back to top Go down
Andy
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Teen Hunger Force causes Terrorist Scare   Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:56 pm

They did nothing wrong. It's the city and the media's fault for causing the panic.

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/81443/Great_Response_To_ATHF_Bomb_Scare.html

Illustrious
Illustrious

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Teen Hunger Force causes Terrorist Scare   Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:11 pm

I didn't Blame them techniqully, Just said Bad publicity is all.
Back to top Go down
Maniac
Neophyte
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Teen Hunger Force causes Terrorist Scare   Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:49 pm

I find it funny that nobody noticed them until two weeks after they were put up. Fear the Mooninites!
"Prepare for a pride-obliterating bitch slap!"
Back to top Go down
Maniac
Neophyte
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Teen Hunger Force causes Terrorist Scare   Thu May 31, 2007 8:47 pm

I know this is really old news, but has anyone seen this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJkTNJ7BM9I
I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this video.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Teen Hunger Force causes Terrorist Scare   

Back to top Go down

Aqua Teen Hunger Force causes Terrorist Scare
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1