HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
2012: The AC is permanently closed. If you wish to submit original fiction, we recommend NobleFiction.com.

Share | 

Florida boy wants to be able to Cross-Dress at School

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andy
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Florida boy wants to be able to Cross-Dress at School   Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:09 pm

The source is actually today's Dr. Phil show (shut up.)

Basically a boy wants to be able to dress as a girl at his school and use the girl's bathroom instead of the boy's bathroom. The school's dress code states that students cannot wear clothing that are disruptive to other people. The main argument is whether or not this is actually disruptive. I wanted to give my two cents.

Firstly, gender confusion is in the same category as homosexuality in my own opinion as being a mental disorder. I could say that God wanted me to have acid reflux or something, but no, it's not natural. Besides this, I believe that the freedoms of this country supersede my own opinions and beliefs, therefore this boy can want to be a girl if he wants to.

However, a line must be drawn somewhere. It is imperative that freedom have its limitations or this world will go insane. If this boy is allowed to do this, even if his intentions are good, what is to stop the other students from wearing what they want in order to express themselves like this other kid? Furthermore, what is to stop these perfectly straight males or females from cross-dressing with the full intent of just getting to see the opposite sex in the bathroom or undress in the locker room?

Just my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Commax
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Florida boy wants to be able to Cross-Dress at School   Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:54 am

Andy wrote:

Furthermore, what is to stop these perfectly straight males from cross-dressing with the full intent of just getting to see the opposite sex in the bathroom or undress in the locker room?

That is an awesome idea!

Back to top Go down
The Dark Angel
Exalted
Exalted

PostSubject: Re: Florida boy wants to be able to Cross-Dress at School   Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:44 am

I think that people of all ages should be able to express themselves how they choose to a point. I'm the kind of person who respects other people's beliefs, even though I don't like it. But a boy wanting to dress up like a girl so he can go to the girl's bathroom is wrong.

It's hard to understand what goes on in my head sometimes without actually being me.

Illustrious
Illustrious

PostSubject: Re: Florida boy wants to be able to Cross-Dress at School   Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:35 pm

Heh heh... poor lad he justs want to get into the bathrooms

Sounds like a good Idea might try it myself
Back to top Go down
Saigen
Redoubtable
Redoubtable

PostSubject: Re: Florida boy wants to be able to Cross-Dress at School   Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:21 pm

Commax wrote:
Andy wrote:

Furthermore, what is to stop these perfectly straight males from cross-dressing with the full intent of just getting to see the opposite sex in the bathroom or undress in the locker room?

That is an awesome idea!

Awesome pic commax PRICELESS

I agree with Zaya people can do what they want aslong as it dosent distrupt other people. But seriously cross dressing just to use another genders bathroom thats wrong and disturbing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Florida boy wants to be able to Cross-Dress at School   

Back to top Go down

Florida boy wants to be able to Cross-Dress at School
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1