HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
2012: The AC is permanently closed. If you wish to submit original fiction, we recommend NobleFiction.com.

Share | 

Blue stars Dragonballs saga

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Son Gohan
Illustrious
Illustrious

PostSubject: Blue stars Dragonballs saga   Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:37 am

.Episode 30: Kiki, a blue star guardian?

On the last episode of Dragonball GP, Gohan and Zaya depart from Earth. What will Gohan meet in his space journey? (As for Zayafs journey please go to dragonball D)

Gohan, currently in a sphere oxygen filled dimension, traveling through the space looking around as if he is finding a certain planet or someone.

Gohan: Strange, I sure that he is nearby. This unique energy signature that I am sensing proves it.

Then, for an instant, the energy increase to the level enough for Gohan to know the planet where the energy emitting from.

Gohan thinking while heading toward the third planet to his left: There it is the unique energy signature.

When he descends, he saw the planet filled with flower, trees and birds giving off the feeling planet is the same as Elysium.

Gohan: It just like him to stay here, that person love the nature like android 16

Out of the sudden, a kid around 10 years old and kick Gohan from behind. Gohan blocks the attack with his arm but the impact of the kick push Gohan out of the beautiful field.

Gohan thinking: An enemy?

Gohan lift up his head and saw the boy. He has spiky brown hair with two purple dots on his forehead.

Gohan smile and kind of relieved when he saw the boy: Donft attack me out of the sudden, Kiki

Kiki: Hehe, sorry about that. So what bring you here?

Gohan: I not too sure about it but it seem like something big is coming in our way. So I decided to gather all the blue stars guardians.

Kiki turn serious at the news: Donft joke about this. I sure you should know about what it mean to gather all the 7 blue stars guardians. The blue stars dragonball is one of the three strongest dragonball exist. The sliver stars have the ability to alter reality, the gold stars have the ability to manipulate time while the blue stars have the ability to summon combat dragon. That why they are guard. Anything that has any one of the group to gather together must be a big event and you want the blue stars guardians to gather because of a mere feeling of yours.

Gohan: It is just as you say. Indeed what I am doing now is wrong but I will stop at nothing to achieve my current goal.

Kiki: If that the case, then I shall stop you even if I have risk my life. But fighting near the field is something I like to avoid. So let change our location.

Gohan: Sure. No problem with me

The two flew to 180km away and land in a small island. The two thus get into their battle stance.

Narrator: A battle is about to happen but is Kiki a blue star guardian. If he is not, why he knows so much and cares for the group? Find out in the next episode of Dragonball GP.

Illustrious
Illustrious

PostSubject: Re: Blue stars Dragonballs saga   Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:19 am

Episode 31: Ho, the blue stars guardian with the greatest psychic ability

On the last episode of Dragonball GP, Gohan, while searching for the 6 others blue star guardians, land on a planet where one of them supposedly on. He meet a boy name Kiki and a battle happen when he told the boy. Who exactly is Kiki and is he stronger than Gohan?

*fight scene*
Kiki is seen firing ki blast that disappear only for it to appear at Gohanfs blind spot. Gohan using his incredible speed dodging ki blasts that keep on appearing out of his blind spot.

Gohan thinking: Look like Kiki psychic ability has improved, to tear and close the dimension this quickly with precise accuracy. However, as long I can continue to move at this pace, there should not be any blind spot for the ki blast to hit me. Beside,

The battle of speed last 5 minutes but Kiki suddenly is unable to tear and close dimension.

Gohan: It waste too much ki

Gohan took this chance to start a close combat. The countless of fist and kick to attack, dodge, block between the two soon prove that it is indeed too much for Kikifs, 10 years old weak, body. In the end, Kikifs body is cover with bruise lying in the centre of a crater created by Gohanfs soaring dragon strike.

Gohan sympathy Kiki: Please donft stop me and give up. I really hate to fight.

Kiki struggle to stand up: Even so, I cannot allow you to gather them for your selfishness. It is a duty of mine as the next generation of blue star guardian.

Kiki charges toward at Gohan like a berserker. At this moment, Kiki vanish into thin air.

??? walking out of the shadow: It is enough, Kiki. By right, you should not be fighting. It not directly involve with you. So GohanccI see, you want to gather the entire blue star guardian. Hmmmc.I guess I shall accept the invitation with the condition that if you could survive 3 minutes.

Gohan: As expected of Ho, to tear and close the dimension without anyone noticing. I guess I have no choice but to accept your condition.

Kiki: Gohan, donft you think youfre too arrogant? Master Ho is number 4 in the team and considers being at least 5x stronger than you. It will be harder to survive 1 minute let alone 3 minutes.

Gohan: I know that but I have to do this. Ho, you may begin.

Ho: It will be dishonor to fight you after you just end a battle.

Ho throws a bottle

Ho: A full recovery spring water of this planet. Drink it

Gohan: Thank you

Ho: let begin

Narrator: A battle start after ending one. However, will Gohan be able to survive the 3 minutes? Find out in the next episode of Dragonball GP.

Illustrious
Illustrious

PostSubject: Re: Blue stars Dragonballs saga   Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:43 am

Episode 32: A battle against time

On the last episode of Dragonball GP, Gohan end his battle with Kiki, who is revealed to be a member of the next generation of the blue star guardians. Ho, whose power is fourth in the blue star guardians, choose to help Gohan on the condition he survive three minutes againist him. Can Gohan complete the tasks?

*fight scene*
Gohan, power up to his mystic form, counter Ho energy beam with his now. The two struggles for control but eventually the beam explode. Ho charge into the smoke and tear a dimension to fire 300000000 ki blast into the dimension. He continues by starting a melee battle with 20000000000 energy fists and kick per second. Gohan caught by surprise was hurt by the 300000000 ki blasts that appear half way through the battle allowing Ho to gain the advantage in the battle. By the time Gohan recover, he is cover with bruise. Gohan try to knee him in the gut but Ho anticipated the attack dodge the left and elbows him in the face. With a kick to the spine, Gohan is sent down back to the earth.

Gohan lying on the centre of the crater of 5km wide: Is there really no chance for the current me to defeat Ho? But even so,

Gohan get up and power up to his supreme mystic form

Gohan: I will step firmly and challenge him against the odd. I sure you will do this as well right, father.

Gohan charges at Ho and start attacking like a berserker, Ho keep him calm and dodge all of his attack smoothing. Gohan did not give up and increase his pace and manage to give a small cut on Hofs left shoulder. Ho lowers himself and grabs him by the leg.

Gohan: Shoot

Ho throws Gohan to the earth and start gathering his energy for his ultimate attack. Gohan unlike just now, kick the ground with all his might hoping to reach Ho before he unleash his most powerful attack.

Ho places his right hand above him and channels all his ki to it: Starlight

Gohan seeing he is unable to make it try to counter it with his own powerful attack: Mystic

Ho as he throws a ki bomb yell: Extermination

Gohan: bang attack

Hofs starlight extermination ki beam smashes through Gohanfs mystic bang attack. However, Gohan is no longer standing there. Gohan appear behind Ho and with all his might, try to kick Hofs head. To his shock, it is just an after image. Ho teleport behind and grab him tightly as he slowly turn upside down.

Gohan: Let go of me

Ho: Not yet

When they are finally upside down,

Ho with his blue star dragonball (the three stars) shining brightly: Sync link, Gravity increase 500x

With this said, the two blue star guardians is sent to the earth in a flash creating another 5km wide crater.

Ho: Kiki

Kiki: yeah

Ho: How long the battle duration

Kiki: I think about 2.75 minutes.

Ho thinking: If he chooses to use an energy barrier instead of attacking me, the three minutes will be up for sure. He is too naive. O.K then I shall help him.

Narrator: And so Gohan have the fourth strongest blue star guardians to help him. But what the sync link about? Find out in the next episode of dragonball GP.

Illustrious
Illustrious

PostSubject: Re: Blue stars Dragonballs saga   Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:49 am

Episode 33: Sync link

On the last episode of Dragonball GP, Gohan lost to Ho less than 3 minutes. However, Ho decided to help Gohan anyway.

Gohan awaken and shield his eye from the sunlight.

Ho: So you have awake already.

Gohan get up from the ground: Let have another round, I must survive the three minutes condition.

Ho close him eye and smile: No need for that anymore

Gohan thinking that Ho will not give him a second chance: why answer me.

Ho: I choose to join you

Gohan relief to hear the new: Really, Ho

Ho: really but I will not fight against other blue star guardians. However, I will train you to be strong enough to defeat guardians whose rank is higher than me. Your potential did not stop at the time your power is release by the elder Kaifs potential awaken ceremony. Other than power and speed, there also technique, ki control, amount of ki contain and belief this six factors will decide the result of a battle. Of this six, I will teach you only the technique part.

Gohan: technique, could it be

Ho: that right. I shall teach you the technique that all blue star guardians have the potential to use. Sync link. Currently, all the guardians that rank are 4 or above have learned to control this ability.

Gohan frown his forehead: I have heard about it. Blue star guardians are unable use ninja element attack. However, they can draw power from their element dragon to use similar ability. But wonft it

Ho: accumulate too much negative energy in it. No worry, though it true that every time we use the blue star dragon for battle, it will accumulate negative energy little by little. But even so, sync link will not accumulate too much negative energy around a thousand is equal to one dragon summoning. Back to the topic, I will help you to use sync link. The first step is to use this

Ho took out a bracelet shape like a bell

Ho passes the bracelet to Gohan: Wear this bracelet and power up as high as possible, you will enter a realm where only you and your dragon exist. You must get his acknowledgment in order to use sync link. I wish you good luck.

Gohan: I am wondering how long does it take

Ho place his hand in his pocket: Well, that depend on you, it might take a few hours to a few years

Gohan exclaim: FEW YEARS, I DO NOT HAVE THAT MUCH TIME, HO

Ho: You donft have a choice if you want to gather all the blue star guardians

Gohan sign in defeat: I guess you are right

Ho: Oh and a piece of advise from my gravity dragon, Inhuku, feel what beneath the ice

Gohan then power up to his maximum after wearing his bracelet and went unconscious.

In another realm,
Gohan open his eye and saw Hyoten in front of him surrounded by ice.

Hyoten: So you have came, I guess it is natural that you want my power.

Gohan look at Hyoten: Hyoten

Narrator: What is about to unfold and will the advise from Inhuku help. Find out in the next episode of Dragonball GP.

Illustrious
Illustrious

PostSubject: Re: Blue stars Dragonballs saga   Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:03 pm

Episode 34: Gohan VS Hyoten part1, absolute defeat

On the last episode of Dragonball GP, Gohan enter in a realm where only he and Hyoten exist, to attain the power to defeat stronger opponent. Will Gohan get acknowledge by Hyoten and gain the ability to use sync link?

Gohan: Hyoten, I need your power, will you lend me? Yes or No

Hyoten starting to guffawed: Stop being naïve, did you seriously think you can have almightly me to lent power to you so easily.

Gohan move into his fighting stance: I know it will not be so easy. The condition for you to acknowledge me is to win againist you, right.

Hyoten pause for a while before replying: Who know, but if you think you can defeat me in your current state then dream on.

*fight scene*
Gohan power up to his Super saiyan before charging toward the gigantic ice dragon.However, Hyoten remain still without any sign of fear, even when he got smash into uncountable pieces of ice shards.

Hyoten: Let me show you what the extend of my power. The power to freeze everything for eternal. Infinite zero, ice bullets

The countless ice stards is fire at Gohan head on. Gohan respond by power up to his super saiyan 2 level and deflect all the attack with a energy barrier. The ice shards land on the ice battlefield

Hyoten: infinite zero, ice tower

From below, a 333m high ice tower emerge from the ground and break the energy barrier. Gohan went into his mystic state and spilt the ice tower into two with a hammer. To his dismay, Hyoten is about to fire his deadly Aurora Execution.

Hyoten: Infinite zero, Aurora Execution

The Aurora Execution pass through Gohan surprising ice dragon.

Hyoten: An after image

Hyoten look around and spot Gohan standing on a ice hill in his Supreme mystic form preparing to use his ultimate attack, Supreme Kamemasenko.

Gohan: Hyoten, take this, Supreme kamemasenko

Hyoten stattered into countless pieces of ice before the beam hit him.

Gohan turn back into his base form panting: no..notcgood

The surrounding temperate drop and water droplet can be seen everywhere. It join up with the few pieces of shards that avoid from the energy beam attacking range.

Hyoten: infinite zero, revive

And Hyoten is revive bigger than eariler

Hyoten more arrogant than ever: What can you do now, master

Narrator: Gohan is out of energy while Hyoten is still standing. Will Gohan ever hope to attain sync link? Find out in the next episode of dragonball GP.

Illustrious
Illustrious

PostSubject: Re: Blue stars Dragonballs saga   Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:51 am

Episode 35: Gohan VS Hyoten part2, what beneath the ice

On the last episode of Dragonball GP, Gohan enter in a realm where only he and Hyoten exist, to attain the power to defeat stronger opponent. However, he got defeat by Hyoten despite the fact he use all his ki for his strongest attack.

In the real world, on the planet Yusium,
Kiki: Ho, do you think Gohan will be fine? Inhuku did give an advice to Gohan, right

Ho: Well, to be honest, I not sure. So far in the history of the blue star dragonball, no blue guardian that use Hyoten has ever attain the sync link ability

Kiki turn his head so quickly that it appears that it may snap upon hearing the new: Your joking, right Ho.

Ho: Nope, Hyotenfs condition to acknowledge his guardian is different from the other blue star dragonfs condition.

Kiki: What is that condition?

Ho: That condition is to

Back to the realm,
Hyoten knock Gohan down again and again.

Hyoten: Gohan, your one and only weakness in that stance of yours is that no matter what attack you make, the location of your heart will be open for a millisecond. That the reason why you cannot win against me.

Gohan panting as he slowly get up on his feet: Damn it. You are indeed very strong, Hyoten. But what for if that great power of your is not use for anything. I see different type of person who uses their power. Some to protect those close to them, some for destruction, some to battle stronger opponent and those who want to defy against their destiny. But, what about you, what do you use your power for.

Hyoten: I will not answer that question but I will give you a handicap

Gohan: A handicap? To attain your power

Hyoten: That right all you have to do is stand up straight and get shot by a weaker Aurora Execution without moving

Gohan: Are you nun? How did I know you will not use it at a level strong enough to kill me?

Hyoten: Be glad that almightily me give you a handicap in the first place. Now will you take it or not

Gohan reply instantly: Of course, I will take it

Hyoten: Than, what with the objection earlier. Anyway, why would you choose this risky handicap anyway?

Gohan: I have said this a lot of time, didnft I? I will protect those close to me no matter what. Beside,

Hyoten thinking: beside what?

Gohan: Let end this

Hyoten: As you wish. Infinite zero, Aurora Execution.

The weaker version of aurora execution hit Gohan directly but the damage is less and the body did not freeze.

Hyoten: There as you wish, you may get my power now but first finish what you are about to say earlier.

Gohan: I just want to say that beneath that cold heart of yours is someone who wish there a person who want to trust him to the end (note that I want the later part of the sentence not be hear if it is an anime)

Hyoten: Is that what you think? Oh well guess I had to be an idiot to lend my power to you.

And the realm is getting destroyed slowly.

In the real world, on the planet Yusium,
Ho: The condition is to trust him even if it results may cause him to die.

Gohan sit up and yawn loudly.

Kiki: Ah, Gohan how do you feel

Gohan: Not bad. Let go, Ho to the next guardian

Ho teleporting the three to the next guardian: I guess we will have that guy join next

And the trio is vanishing from the earth of the planet Yusium.

Narrator: and so Gohan gain the power of sync link. Who will be the next blue star guardian to join the group? Find out in the next episode of Dragonball GP

Illustrious
Illustrious

PostSubject: Re: Blue stars Dragonballs saga   Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:04 am

Episode 36: The current fifth rank guardian, Takeshi

On the last episode of dragonball GP, Gohan have finally completed his training in attaining sync link. Now who the next guardian that will join the group?

In an unknown planet,
Gohan, Ho and Kiki were teleport to an unknown planet. When they open their eye, they were frozen to the ground with the exception of Ho, who has already expected this, the planet is badly burn. And in the far end of their vision, they can still see someone using flame to burn the planet. The trio instantly recognize who the guy using the flame despite the long distance.

Gohan: Is that guy

Ho: That right, it is him the one that always want to surpass you. He has grown a lot..... no evolve is more appropriate. This is a warning, Gohan; the chance that you can win against Takeshi now is only 5%. This is the conclusion of the entire blue star guardian excluding you two.

Gohan remain calm despite hearing that and only say: Is that so

Ho starting to laugh at this mentally: hahaha, this fellow is so interesting. I sure he knew he is weaker just by sensing Takeshis power level over there. But it is a fact he cannot defeat Takeshi as of now.

Ho opens his eye: Gohan

Only to find Gohan had already taken off and heading to Takeshi, the fire guardian is. He immediately chase after him. By the time he get there they ice and flame blue stars guardian have move into their fighting stance. Thinking there no way to stop the two battles each other, he decided to watch the battle as he prepared to enter the battle if needed.

*fight scene*
Takeshi makes the first move attacking from Gohans back with a low kick. Gohan leap into the air while Takeshi move into a handstand stance. With a strong push, Takeshi reaches Gohan and uses his leg to kick. Gohan fly out of Takeshi kicking range to avoid the attack. The impact of the kick causes a few serious damages to the surrounding.

Gohan thinking: This guy still uses that weird fighting style. That impact of those kicks have increase as well guess it is true I only have 5% chances of winning against him but he not the only one that get stronger.

Gohan power up and went mystic unlocking most of his potential power while Takeshi power up as well. The two charge toward each other fighting with 10000000 fists and 2000000 kicks power up with ki. Slowly but surely, the two take their battle higher and further away from the ground. Avoiding, blocking and taking hits from the melee assault for a while, the guardians tap into the strength of their combat dragonball.

Gohan: Sync link, diamond mirror

Nothing happen

Gohan wondering what went wrong

Takeshi: So you did not know how to use the sync link yet despite your dragon lend his power to you. Now perish under my flame. Sync link, Byakko

A white flame in the shape of tiger prepares to engulf Gohan. Gohan immediately set up a ki barrier to protect himself from the white flame. However, the heat of the flame warm the inner barrier.

Hyoten talk to Gohan through telepath: What are you doing, use my power.

Gohan: Sync link, ice shock

Still nothing happen

Hyoten: Dont just call the attack name, idiot. Channel your ki into the dragonball than imagine the attack before calling the attack name.

Gohan did as Hyoten said, this time a shockwave can seen but it not very powerful.

Hyoten: You have to pour more ki, the amount of ki channel into the dragonball determine the power.

Gohan manage to successfully use a sync link attack. The white flame heat is completely loss through conduction when Gohan uses ice shock.

Takeshi smiling: Good now that the warm up is over. I will turn you to ash.

Narrator: Now that Takeshi and Gohan about to use their ability the fullest, the outcome is no longer predicable. Who will end up as the victor of this battle. Find out in the next episode of Dragonball GP.

Last edited by on Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Son Gohan
Illustrious
Illustrious

PostSubject: Re: Blue stars Dragonballs saga   Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:30 pm

Episode 37: The Second Four Symbol Flame, the Immortal Suzaku

On the last episode of Dragonball GP, Gohan battle with Takeshi, a blue star guardian who use flame. Gohan in the last minute, manage to use his sync link ability and get out of the danger for now.

Gohan: That white tiger flame earlier

*flashback*
A white flame in the shape of tiger prepares to engulf Gohan. Gohan immediately set up a ki barrier to protect himself from the white flame.
*flashback end*

Ho fold his arm: It is indeed one of the four symbol flame, the Byakko. It is unexpected, for him to use it this early of the battle. He must really want to burn Gohan to ashes.

*fight scene*
Takeshi and Gohan, in the air, power up even more, shaking the planet violently. While Kiki hold on to Ho who is standing there firmly like a mountain despite the planet cracking under the pressure of the power. Takeshi start moving at high speed to make so many after images that it practically surrounded Gohan 360 degree. Each time Takeshi attack, Gohan will hit an after image and soon hurt by the real Takeshi.

Gohan thinking: If physical attacks will not work, then I will hit them all with a one shot explosion attack.

Gohan pour his ki to the 4 star dragonball: Sync link, Crystal firework

Icebergs created by the sudden decrease of temperature shatter into ice shards and scatter everywhere, destroying the entire after image leaving only the real one.

Gohan deliver a fist to the face: Found you.

Takeshi is send fly as Gohan charge toward him and launch a combo consist of uppercut to the gut, elbow to the back and a throw to the ground by grabbing the flame guardian leg. Takeshi smile at this.

Takeshi changing his white flame to black the instant he touch the earth: Sync link, devil wildfire tsunami

A black fire tsunami burns the ground allowing Takeshi to land upright before coming after Gohan. Gohan quickly use his diamond mirror to cool the black fire to blue before he protect himself his a ki barrier. Takeshi did not waste this chance, using another sync link attack.

Takeshi smirk: Your finish, turn to ashes. Sync link, Suzaku

A vermilion bird appear as it let out an screech as he charge toward Gohan. Gohan still trying to cool the tsunami flame which is red color now.

Gohan thinking as he appear to panic: I must be hit by Suzaku. Or else

While Gohan manage to cool down the flame completely and went on to deactivate his ki barrier. However, Gohan is too late. Suzaku hit the ki barrier as it vanish into thin air before the ki barrier is deactivate completely.

Gohan: Damn, the estimated time from it summoning to destroy is 3 minutes so the flame change going to be

Ho: Blue

And a blue Suzaku appear this time. Gohan open his arm and allow the blue vermilion bird burn him. When the dust is clear, Gohan is standing in the same position and turn black from the flame.

Takeshi laughing like mad: At last I defeat you. My rank is going to be upgrade.

Kiki asked Ho: Why did that is so happy about his promotion. It not so much a big deal right.

Ho reply: That not true. Most blue star guardians are proud of their rank, the only people who dont care are Gohan and the lowest rank member.

Ho later jump in front of Takeshi gather a giant size ki bomb ready to destroy Gohan.

Ho: stop him at once, Takeshi. You won the battle already.

Takeshi: So what, I have to kill him. I will not allow him to survive to topple me like before.

Ho: even if I will kill you when you do that.

Takeshi: Is that a threat

Ho simply gaze at Takeshi without speaking anything. Takeshi throw the ki bomb at the sky waiting for the bomb to explode.

Takeshi: Count yourself lucky former 5 as he walk away.

Narrator: A crushing defeat. Why did Gohan allow to be hit by the empower Suzaku? Will Gohan ever going to have Takeshi to join him? Find out in the next episode of Dragonball GP.

Illustrious
Illustrious

PostSubject: Re: Blue stars Dragonballs saga   Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:54 am

Episode 38: Belief is wrong?

On the last episode of Dragonball GP, Gohan lost his battle with Takeshi and become unconsicous. Will he ever defeat Takeshi again like in the past?

*Gohan dreaming*
Takeshi smirk: Your finish, turn to ashes. Sync link, Suzaku

A vermilion bird appears as it let out a screech as his charge toward Gohan. Gohan still trying to cool the tsunami flame which is red color now.

Gohan thinking as he appear to panic: I must be hit by Suzaku. Or else

While Gohan manage to cool down the flame completely and went on to deactivate his ki barrier. However, Gohan is too late. Suzaku hit the ki barrier as it vanish into thin air before the ki barrier is deactivate completely.

Gohan: Damn, the estimated time from it summoning to destroy is 3 minutes so the flame change going to be

Ho: Blue

And a blue Suzaku appear this time. Gohan open his arm and allow the blue vermilion bird burn him..
*Dream end*

Gohan wake up from the nightmare with his body cover in sweat with his still badly burnt body. Kiki enter the room and cry out of joy seeing Gohan sitting upright at the bed. After crying out of joy and explain what happen after Gohan lost his conscious, Ho enter the room.( make by none other than Ho in one minute, workmanship not too bad too)

Ho closing the door: So you are awake.

Gohan: yeah. But I am really weak. Even though I knew the four symbols flame strength and ability.

Ho: that right you are weak

Kiki: that is so mean, Master Ho. But there one thing I dont understand

Gohan: what you dont understand.

Kiki: Takeshi s four symbols flame. Their strength and ability

Gohan: Huh, you should have at least some info of those four devil flames. You are part of the next generation blue guardian after all, right.

Kiki: What your talking about, Gohan? I only know Hos ability. I cannot get information unless Ho fight with another guardian like you.

Ho: Dont question him. You are one of the three next guardian. The other four have not decide yet so they dont know anything that involve in after choosing a successor. Back to your question, the previous two flame you saw. The first is Byakko, the white tiger flame. It hunt down the target no matter what and burn him. The weakness gone after 6minutes

Kiki: Then, what about Suzaku. That flame scary, it suddenly appear out of no where after it is destroy.

Gohan: That Suzaku is also known as the immortal devil flame. It start off with 0 degree celsius but the temperature will increase endlessly. It temperature only increase after it is destroy. Example, Suzaku charging toward Ho and is destroy in 2 minutes, the flame will change to yellow. Do you understand, the devil flame can only get stronger and never perish but

Kiki: but?

if Ho were to hit Takeshi before Suzaku hit him the flame will disappear. As for the other two flame I have never seen it before, when we spilt up years ago, it was incomplete.

Kiki: hmmm he is dangerous after all

Ho: But for Gohan to loss in this battle is pathetic for him. Hyotens power never lost to Resshins power. The fact that Gohan lost mean he cannot use the power properly. A disgrace indeed.

Kiki shaking in anger : Why.Why do Master Ho is so mean today. If it is the usual you, you will without a doubt comfort him.

Ho opening the door: Nothing really. But given his current skill and thoughts, to defeat all the blue guardians and gather them to help him is nothing but a dream.

As he close the door behind him.

Kiki: Wait up, Master Ho

Gohan: Stop there Kiki, you know Ho right about this

Kiki: that true but he can say it nicer. Then, take a rest Gohan
Gohan lie down: O.k

And Kiki exit the room.

Gohan thinking as he sit up straight again: Thoughts.

*flashback*
Ho: Your potential did not stop at the time your power is release by the elder Kais potential awaken ceromony. Other than power and speed, there also technique, ki control, amount of ki contain and belief. This six factors will decide the result of the battle.

*flashback end*

Gohan grip the blanket tightly while being deep in thoughts: I guess after I got Hyotens power I got carry away. But why did Ho hint that my desire to protect my friend and family is not enough for me to turnover stronger opponent in critical time? My belief is it wrong?

Narrator: After being defeated by Takeshi, Gohan question himself. Will he ever stand up to challege the blue stars guardians or simply give up?

Illustrious
Illustrious

PostSubject: Re: Blue stars Dragonballs saga   Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:37 pm

Episode 39: A new determination

On the last episode of Dragonball GP, Gohan questions his belief when Ho drop a hint that his belief will not help him in time of need.

Outside the house,
Ho is seen doing some farming work. Kiki burst out from the house scanning the field. When he spotted Ho, he flew to his Masters side.

Kiki: Master Ho, why did you hint Gohans belief is unable to help him.

Ho: My successor, how much do you know about the Saiyan race?

Kiki: They are a bunch of violent guy who love to fight. They become super saiyan when they are angry. Oozaru if they see a moon-light source.

Ho: That right. A Saiyan to truly unlease his maximum potential is to have the desire for more power by experiencing battle. But Gohan is different, he is a peace-lover that hate to fight unlike his father, Son Goku, who love to fight but desire peace. He must learn to be more like his father if he want to advance further.

Kiki: But he is only a half-Saiyan

Ho: So what, look at the human race for example. There are thing like a clan of strong warrior in the ancient times. This is due to the trait passes down through DNA. Simlarly, even if Gohan is a half, he have to act like a saiyan. He cannot just say something like I have to protect everyone using my power when he hesitate to fight his opponent deep down his heart.

Kiki: Is there really no other way to get stronger? Is there really no other way to get stronger other than changing his character?

Ho thinking for a while before answering: The answer for that is.NO

Gohan is floating at the middle of the ocean wondering about Hos comment earlier

Gohan thinking: Never once in my life that I wish for power and strength like now. To gain more strength in order to defeat those guys. Thinking back, from young, my friends and family is in possible danger of dying, yet I always back off from the fight.

*flashback*
Cell: You dont want to stop me, even if I destroy this world.

Gohan: Yeah. I am unfortunally different from my father. I dont desire fight
*flashback end*

Gohan: I did not change much even after all this year. However, recently my intitution have been quite sharp so, those bunch of demons will definitely come. I have to be like Vegeta and father. But what should I do, even though martial art is fun. Using it for killing is too. UUUUUUUUUWWWAAAAAAAAAA

It is at this moment that he felt two tremendous Ki breaking out and heading for Earth.

Gohan: What are they out already? I must find out Ho to teleport me now.

However, standing in his way is the flame guardian, Takeshi .

Gohan angry and frustrated: Out of my way. I have to go

Takeshi: beat me then. I will defeat you at 100%, it is my pride as a fighter and a blue start guardians

Gohan charge forward

Narrator: A rematch with both side at their best fighting condition. Will Gohan claim back his title as the 5th strongest blue star guardian or suffer another defeat. Find out in the next episode of Dragonball GP.

Illustrious
Illustrious

PostSubject: Re: Blue stars Dragonballs saga   Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:19 am

Episode 40: The rematch of the ice and fire

On the last episode of Dragonball GP, Gohan sense a large amount Ki break out heading toward Earth. As he desperately looking for Ho in order to get back, bloacking his way is Takeshi wanting to defeat an angry Gohan. And a rematch between the two blue guardians occur.

*fight scene*
Gohan power up more rapidly as he went offensive againist the flame user. However, no matter what he try, he cannot land a hit on Takeshi.

Takeshi: Is that all you have even when your angry?

Gohan gritting his teeth: Of course not

Gohan power up to mystic level releasing enough energy to kill any source of life if not well train. Ho and Kiki, being push back by the incredible ki, are slowing down from reaching the battlefield. In respond, Takeshi power up as well, excited by the trilled he get from battle, he smiled as his blood is boiling with excitment.

Takeshi : Come then

Gohan starting to feel despair, fearing his friends, relative and his planet getting destroy. The one who allow this event to happen more likely is, the man who desire fight like a Saiyan, Takeshi who stand in front of him. Rage, anger and hate were all directed at him.

All of a sudden, Gohans tremedous ki went wild destroying the surrounding. Slowly his hair turning sliver on his left side and gold on the right, the same for his green and blue eyes. Ho and Kiki stopped in their track upon sensing the murderous ki.

*Close to the ocean*
Ho thinking: This level of ki, is it really Gohan? Not just the feeling it give, even the power is unbelievable. It is equel.no greater than mine.

Kiki thinking: No way. This feeling the ki give off is nothing like the kind and peace-loving Gohan I know. And the pressure it give, is this Gohan true potential that master Ho say!?

Ho continue on his destination as Kiki is left behind unable to move on toward the creepy ki.

*back to the battlefield*
Takeshi powering up as he is laughing hysterically: So this is the real you, Son Gohan.

Gohan, using his greatly enhence speed, disappear from Takeshis view, shocking the flame guardian. Swiftly, Takeshi turn his body around expecting the Saiyan to be behind him. However, there no one there. Then, with a burst, up from the ground, Gohans hand grabbed Takeshis leg. With a blink of a eye, Takeshi is slam onto the ground though it is shortlived as he quickly jump back into the air, exchanging fists and kicks with Gohan. Gohan quickly gain the upper hand in the melee combat. Unable to counter againist the swift powerful blows, Takeshi fly out of Gohans melee range. With a sound of a blast, Gohan gives chase after his prey, hunger for the death of his opponent.

Ho arrving at the scene and understanding why Gohans ki is giving the terrible feeling.

Ho: So you attain it. The true form of the Saiyan. The Berserk demon Saiyan form, the alternative form of the Super Saiyan which make use of pure physical attack. By applying your ki to your muscle, your physical ability increase by leap and bound.

Gohan close up the distance between Takeshi and him for physical attack.

Gohan: Say your prayer, soaring dragon strike

A series of combo of thrust, knee, elbow and hammer hit directly on Takeshi. Slowly standing up enduring the pain.

Takeshi: Dont think you have won the battle. Suzaku and Byakko

The familiar vermillion bird and a white tiger flames appear together. But a clean hit to the abdomen end everything as the two flames disappear.

Takeshi thinking as he is fainting, felling onto the ground: Damn I lost to him again, the position as the 5th is his after all.

Narrator: After awaking his violent side, Gohan crush Takeshi with overwhelming power. What will happen next, will Gohan rage calm down or. Find out in the next episode of Dragonball GP.

Illustrious
Illustrious

PostSubject: Re: Blue stars Dragonballs saga   Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:08 am

Episode 41: The battle is over, time to return Earth

On the last episode of Dragonball GP, Gohan transform into the Berserk demon Saiyan defeating two of Takeshi four symbols flame and sent Takeshi unconscious with his newfound power.

*battle scene*
Ho is seen fighting evenly with Gohan. In the air and the land, everything is further destroyed by the two fighters again and again. Several islands sink into the seas. Gohans gold and blue mixed aura expand more as the battle drag.

Gohan continue his aggressive assult: Destroy destroy Destroy foe or friend does not matter.

Ho defencing while keeping his cool aneylze: He is as good as losing his consicous. The Gohan I know will never say or think that way. I can hear it the violent blood flowing within him is thristing for blood and battle and his cried wanting to break out of this state. Very well I shall help you to grant your wish.

Ho grabbed Gohan left leg and throw him into the seas. Burst up with ki, he charge into the dangerous current of the oceans created by their fight.

Ho walking toward Gohan in the Ocean: In current like this, no matter how well ones martial art ability get there got to be a certain level of restriction. But my martial art style slove this problem. My ability to rip any dimension with my ki as many time I want, allow me to prevent the current from affecting my combat ability. Gohan, it is about time to stop your madness or your reason to seek us for help will be be loss!

Gohan consciness: I have to stop this

Then before Hos eyes, the berserk saiyan form of Gohan starting to calm down but not enough for him to recover his sense.

Gohan: Sync link, world of ice

And a sphere of light flash and freeze a radius of 900m sphere of ocean water.

Ho caught by surprise: What!! He can use such a wide range sync link already. Unbelievable it took me 10 years to achieve this.

Gohan moving into the stance we all so familiar with: Ka Me Ha Me

Ho: Sync link, dark hole

Gohan: HHHHHHHAAAAAA

Gohan fire off his kamehameha but it is suck into dark hole

Ho: You are not gonna escape, together with this ice sphere you made, you will be crush by the dark hole.

Gohan show some resistance but eventually still ended up suck into the dark hole. Ho free from the ice sphere throw 10 punches onto Gohan. With a big ki shot at Gohan face, Gohan revert to his normal form defeated.

Ho walk toward Gohans body and stop in front of him: You really gotten stronger but still have a bit more way to go before you can defeat me.

Gohan soon woke up

Ho: Good morning

Gohan panic: Quick take me back to Earth. It is under attack

Ho: What about gathering the other guardians

Gohan: Change of plan. No time for it

Takeshi: Take me along

Gohan and Ho look back at him with a blur face: Huh

Takeshi yelling: What up with that look. Dont mistake me, just that I know I can fight some awesome guy there so I want to tag along.

Gohan: Well it good to have more people.

Ho: Let go then! To Earth

And so the group left through instant transmission

Narrator: One event ended and the start of another long battle. What await them on Earth. Why they want to destroy Earth all the answer is there, on earth. Dont miss the next episode of Dragonball GP.

Note: sorry that the update so late and not so well done.

PostSubject: Re: Blue stars Dragonballs saga   

Back to top Go down

Blue stars Dragonballs saga
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Awesome Combator :: Creativity Corner :: Fan-Fiction :: Anime/Manga (7) :: Dragonball GP-
Jump to: