HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
2012: The AC is permanently closed. If you wish to submit original fiction, we recommend NobleFiction.com.

Share | 

Dragonball V: Twilight of the Saiyan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andy
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Dragonball V: Twilight of the Saiyan   Wed May 23, 2007 2:10 am

The whole special will be released in parts.

Last edited by Andy on Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andy
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball V: Twilight of the Saiyan   Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:48 am

Part 1

Guard
"Shh.. Did you hear something?"

Guard #2
"Yeah, over there... Stay here, I'll go check it out."

The Royal Guards of planet Kesseth's palace unwisely seperate. While one guard leaves his post to investigate a strange noise, the other remains
stationary, surrendering his life to the blade of a shadowy figure. As his throat rains blood, he makes a final gurgling sound which alerts his comrade.

A skillfully thrown shuriken quickly ends his threat. The bodies have made a bloody mess, any attempt to clean up the encounter now is a waste of time. The mission must end quickly.

The heavy winds outside rattle the windows of the King's chamber. A suspicious guard moves to them to check outside. The doors suddenly break down, and a powerful gust of wind extinguishes the two torches in the room that provided the only source of light inside. Only the sounds of death are heard for the next few seconds, until a blaze of lightning briefly fills the room of light, revealing none but one man - Ajinn - standing above bloodied corpses and ruined carpet.

The time for a silent attack has ended. Ajinn must now subdue his target quickly before anyone has time to call for help. A disturbance in the air arounds him causes Ajinn to instantly become alert, rolling away to allow razor-sharp arrows to miss him and litter the wall instead. The bowman reveals himself, easily predicting Ajinn's location, and drawing three arrows back on his bow that await his grip's release. Ajinn senses familiarity. The man fits the description of a nobleman or royalty easily enough, but it's the silvery shine of this man's incredibly long hair that has Ajinn's mind scrambling to put a name on the familiar face.

Ajinn
"I know you. ...Your name is Shiro."

Shiro
"Aye, that is my name. But the heir to Kesseth's throne does not acquaint
himself with assassins!"

Shiro fires all three arrows simultaneously, but as Ajinn fades into the shadows, they once again strike only the wall.

Shiro
"Show yourself!"

Ajinn
"You were with the group when the universe was in danger of collapsing, yet you don't remember. Hmm.. puzzling. Yet, it makes no difference to me. My target is the Prince of Kesseth, and I intend to collect my bounty."

Shiro
"I don't know what you are going on about, but show yourself to me so that we may end this!"

Ajinn appears behind Shiro, ready to rend flesh, but Shiro anticipates such an attack transforms his bow into a staff to block the attack. He spins his staff with such speed that he creates a gust of wind that slams Ajinn into the wall. Bringing the twirling staff to a stop, he splits it into two perfect daggers.

Ajinn
"I remember that toy of yours. It's too bad that it cannot be in the hands of a more skilled fighter."

Shiro tosses both of his daggers at Ajinn, who once again easily dodges,
leaving yet the evidence of another failed attack in the royal palace walls.
Ajinn charges towards Shiro, ready to deliver the final blow when chains burst out from Shiro's daggers and grip onto his arms. He jerks the chains back, forcing a recoil that sends the blades flying into Ajinn's back, completely stopping him in his tracks.

Shiro
"My weapon and my brain are connected. It does whatever I tell it to do. I can tell it to grind your organs for instance.."

Ajinn yelps as blood begins to eject from his wound. He grinds his teeth
helplessly in pain.

Ajinn
"..heh..heh..impressive.."

Ajinn grips his sword tightly with both hands and in one rapid, swinging
motion, he severs both of Shiro's arms at the elbows. Shiro screams in agony as he stumbles backwards before falling flat on the floor. Ajinn's body dissipates into the darkness, leaving Shiro's weapon - in the form of two grinding saws - to drop on the ground with a echoing clink. Ajinn reappears a foot away from within the darkness, the shadows having fully repaired his body in that brief second. Ajinn charges with the momentum to drive his blade completely through the chest of Shiro, whose eyes glaze over with the look of defeat and imminent death. At this closer proximity, Ajinn no longer sees the man he thought he was fighting, but one much younger in appearance.

Ajinn
"I hadn't realized how young you were.."

Shiro
"I have lived a short life, but my only regret is not finding a wife, and having children to continue my legacy.."

His wounds remain though his pain is now gone. He no longer fears the unknown but he leaves now with regret. As Shiro's eyes meet with Ajinn's, a sad tale of a lonely prince is told within his tears.

Shiro
"Assassin.. I care not how you have lived or what you do. Just.. be there.. for your family. When the end comes.. they are all that we've got.."

As Shiro's eyes roll into the back of his head, Ajinn drops the body to the ground, and simply stares at it until he hears the footsteps of guards approaching. By the time the men reach the palace, they find nothing but the corpse of their Prince and evidence of a bloody duel.

Dragonball V: Twilight of the Saiyan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Awesome Combator :: Creativity Corner :: Fan-Fiction :: Anime/Manga (7) :: Dragonball V :: Dragonball V Specials-
Jump to: