HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
2012: The AC is permanently closed. If you wish to submit original fiction, we recommend NobleFiction.com.

Share | 

Ghost Ship uncovered off of Australia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andy
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Ghost Ship uncovered off of Australia   Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:09 pm

Source - CBC

Quote :
Australian rescue workers from Sydney found a puzzling scene Friday on a catamaran spotted drifting off the Great Barrier Reef: sails up, engines running and food on the table, but no crew.

Officials launched a search for the three men missing from the Kaz II, which rescuers have already dubbed "the ghost yacht." Nine planes and two helicopters were flying over an area about 700 nautical miles long, along with four volunteer rescue boats, police and maritime officials said.

Pretty unusual, it's also been noted that there were no strange weather conditions that they would have encountered either.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship uncovered off of Australia   Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:30 pm

Whoops! I forgot to throw the anchor overboard after I got off the boat. Tell the aussies to play nice and sent it back to the Chesepeake Bay.
Back to top Go down

Ghost Ship uncovered off of Australia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1