HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
2012: The AC is permanently closed. If you wish to submit original fiction, we recommend NobleFiction.com.

Share | 

(Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Andy
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: (Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga   Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:25 pm

Episode 250: Unholy Saiyans

Cuber continues to effectively out-smart and embarass Set, to the awe of the other warriors. His combat training and leadership skills have proven to make him an amazing warrior, despite not being close to the strongest of the group.

Cuber backs away several feet from Set, giving him plenty of room as if he is allowing Set to make a move. Set turns around slowly to face the general. While it would probably not sit too well with Ajinn, Set doesn't care that Cuber holds a lock of the warrior's hair. It was the act of getting the best of the demon that enfuriates Set.

Cuber
"You fight nothing like Ajinn. I am disappointed. You will have to put in some effort against me, you know."

Set
"I will make you regret your own words!"

Set picks up the sword that he dropped during the previous scuffle, and darts towards Cuber, however, coming at a complete stop right in front of him. The image fades as Cuber suddenly appears behind Set. This time is much different, as Set was prepared, and thrusts the sword through the stomach of Cuber. Set smiles as he turns around, but Cuber continues fighting. Cuber swings his sword again, and Set jumps out of the way, but not before Cuber is able to wound Set's chest. As Cuber tries to swing again, however, Set catches the sword with his hands, and yanks it from Cuber's weakened arms.

Set
"Did you really think I wasn't going to figure it out?"

Set pulls Ajinn's sword out of the stomach of Cuber, and spin kicks him off into the distance.

Set
"It turns out that I don't have any interest in your soul."

Masao quickly rushes to the aid of Cuber, while a frustrated Rain stabs his sword into the ground and decides to take his turn. Concerned, Hanzo tries to persuade him not to fight.

Hanzo
"Rain, i'm just like you and I couldn't even beat him! You're gonna get killed out there, don't do it."

Rain
"If you're gonna ask me to not kill your father, forget it."

Hanzo
"No, i'm asking you not to go out there and get yourself killed."

Chiyome
"Hanzo's right. We're both Legendary Super Saiyans and we couldn't beat him."

Hanzo
"What makes you think you can do any better?"

Rain
"I told you before, its not my Super Saiyan form that they are scared of."

As Rain approaches Set, the look of concern is visible in the demon's eyes.

Set
"Rain don't be a fool.. you'll kill us all."

Rain
"Probably. I'm rather counting on it."

Masao finds Cuber lying in a crater hundreds of yards away.

Masao
"You are slipping fast, please hold on a bit longer and I can heal you."

Meanwhile, Anubis quickly rushes to Kain and the rest of the surviving warriors.

Anubis
"I would advise you all to move far away from this area.."

Kain
"Why? What is Rain planning to do?"

Goku
"Is he going to destroy himself? If you ask me, I don't think that will succeed."

Vegeta
"Yeah, that never works.."

Anubis
"No. Rain is undoubtedly going to transform into something more deadly than a Super Saiyan.. his Oni form."

Sarada
"What? How is that possible? He is from this universe!"

Anubis
"As were our ancestors. However, there bodies gradually evolved over time, and a dark and sinister deadly creature is hidden inside, capable of transforming in stressful situations. It took years of Evolution for our people to control it, thats why your blue friend and Rain are unable to control theirs. However, Rain's oni is extremely powerful. Apparently, Saiyans are incredibly similar to Demons."

Goku
"...Oozaru!"

Anubis
"Then it is true. We are the descendants of ancient Saiyans."

Vegeta
"It can't be!"

Sarada
"What the hell is an Oozaru?"

Goku
"On a full moon, all Saiyans with tails would transform into a giant unstoppable ape if they see it."

Vegeta
"These creatures were responsible for expanding the Saiyan empire long ago."

Jinzu
"Are you serious? Giant Apes? 'Cause thats just funny."

Kain
"So you think Rain's Oni-Oozaru will destroy us all?"

Anubis
"I think that there is a very strong possibility that he will destroy the entire planet. At the very least, we should get far away."

Kain
"If this universe is destroyed, then at least we will have saved others. We have no other options."

Goku silently leads the others away from the action, Set is too hesitant to take his eyes off of Rain to do anything about it. Vegeta moves away from the crowd to look back at Rain. The two brothers meet eyes, and after a moment of looking at each other, Vegeta silently nods as if to lend his support to Rain, before he leaves with the rest of the group.

Geddian meanwhile stops by to inform Masao that everyone is leaving for safer ground as Masao is still tending to Cuber's wounds.

Geddian
"I thought I should inform you that we are leaving the battlefield."

Masao
"If I move him, Cuber will die."

Geddian
"I was obviously wrong about you, Masao. You are certainly one of us."

Masao
"I'm afraid that even in a group with a variety of species and beings, I still do not belong."

Geddian
"So that is what you think. Allow me to show you how wrong you are."

Geddian turns around and stands guard in front of Masao and Cuber while the rest of the group flies away to a safe location.

Masao
"What are you doing?"

Geddian
"I am a warrior that defends his comrades."

Set continues to dissuade Rain from transforming Oni-Oozaru, but Rain refuses to listen and begins to transform at will.

Rain's body immediately begins to turn crimson red, and his body enlarges and transforms into the figure of a giant ape.

Set cowers in front of the giant red demonic ape, as he slowly moves backwards to make his retreat. Oni-Oozaru suddenly leaps into the air and lands behind Set. The landing causes a large upwards ripple effect on the surrounding ground. Oni-Oozaru then lets out a thunderous roar directed right at Set, and it knocks him backwards on to the ground.

=====================================================

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: (Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga   Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:25 pm

Episode 251: A New Target

Set gets up and waves his hand, creating a blinding light that causes Oni-Oozaru to lose track of his prey, as Geddian drops to the ground for cover, shielding himself with his protective attire and Masao turns his head quickly. With his chest pounding heavily, Set uses the advantage to hide in a small cavern just east of the demonic ape.

Set
"I can't beat this thing... the only chance I have is to continue fleeing from it until he changes back.. then Rain will be too weak to fight back! But this thing won't stop until it has killed its targets. I'm going to have to give him a new target..."

As the light subsides, Geddian gets up and quickly notices that Set has fled. Sensing the danger, he suggests urgency to Masao.

Geddian
"Set has hidden himself, I suggest we do the same."

Masao
"Cuber is still in a bad state, if I move him.."

Geddian
"You have a choice, Masao. If this creature finds us before Set, we will be his new enemies."

Masao
"I won't sacrifice my life for his own."

Geddian
"That is what I hoped you'd say. I will buy you as much time as I can."

Masao
"Geddian?"

Geddian floats up into the air, and walks across the sky on tiny clouds that form underneath his feet, as easily as if he were walking on land. The Immortal easily attains Oni-Oozaru's attention.

Geddian
"I'm not your enemy, but I will defend myself if you choose to attack me. The real villain hides from you in shame. I implore you to seek him out instead.."

Rain's Oni-Oozaru doesn't comprehend Geddian's words, but simply raises its hands to the sky and releases a terrifying roar.

Geddian
"I am trying to reason with an ape?"

Geddian turns to his side and blasts off in normal flight away from the beast, trying to lure him far from Masao and further from the direction that Kain and the others left to. The demonic Oozaru proves to be too quick and catches up to Geddian and swats him out of the sky like a fly. Geddian comes crashing into the same cavern that Set took refuge in. Set looks down at Geddian's body, he is motionless and twisted out of proportion, but he's clung on to life, somehow. At this time Set feels a great wind from behind him that sends chills down the spine of his host's body. He turns around to see Oni-Oozaru's face glaring at him angrily. Set attempts to retreat further back into the cavern, but Oozaru smashes through it, trying to get to him. Set pushes upwards through the cavern to escape it and get into the sky. Before Oozaru is able to realize where he is, Set darts off, away from him. Once the monster sees him from a distance, he immediately chases him.

The roars of Oni-Oozaru can be heard as far away as the temple of the Supreme Kai, where Kain has led his team to.

Goku
"This is the Temple of the Supreme Kai... Kain, this is the LAST place we should be right now.."

Vegeta
"Kain you moron. If Set or Oozaru comes here and destroys the Supreme Kai, then this whole universe is lost!"

Kain
"Set or Oozaru could have found this place anyway. With us here, at least we can defend this area."

The group is greeted by Shimai, who was thought to be lost in the battle.

Shimai
"The Supreme Kai is appreciative of your support, Kain."

Goku
"Shimai! I thought you had died during the battle.."

Shimai
"I was ordered back here by the Supreme Kai when he sensed creatures from Hell approaching this area. I defeated them before they were able to reveal this location to their master."

Goku
"What of the other guardians..?"

Shimai
"Akura and Hiden were lost in the battle. You already know the fate of Piccolo."

The demon Anubis bows down in front of the holy guardian to show his respect.

Anubis
"My presence here must startle you."

Shimai
"I have the power to look into the souls of all beings. There is one thing that is similar in all universes and that is the construct of the soul, therefore my power is not limited to beings of this universe alone. If I had percieved you to be a threat, I would have already smote you. I know of your past, and I can see the probability of your future. This universe is a forgiving one, know that you are now a friend amongst us all."

Anubis
"You are too kind."

Kain suddenly jerks his head in the direction they came from. Sarada notices the concern on his face and investigates.

Sarada
"What is it?"

Kain
"It's Set.. he's trying to bring the monster here."

Vegeta
"What are you blabbering about? I can't sense anything."

Chiyome
"He's right, my Father uses Dark Ki and he can't be sensed. You must be confused.."

Kain
"It's not his Ki I sense.."

Sarada
"Then what is it, Kain?"

Kain
"I don't know.. He's just coming, I know it.. it's as if someone is telling me."

Vegeta
"It's not unusual to imagine things during times of battle, kid."

Kain
"I'm not imagining it.."

Goku
"Kain, there's no way to sense him.."

Kain
"I can't explain what i'm feeling. You're all just going to have to trust me."

Vegeta
"Trust you? Ha! You're just some punk kid who's got some super-human powers. I see no reason to trust you or respect you."

Kain
"Look, if i'm wrong, i'm wrong, okay? But just think about if i'm right. Your brother will destroy this place in an instant."

Goku
"He's right, even if it's hard to believe what he's telling us, we can't risk Set finding this location or Oozaru destroying it."

Pan
"I believe you, honey. What do you propose we do about it, though?"

Kain
"We have to block Set from reaching this area. We have to split the team. Half of us are going to have to meet him in battle and try to push him back, the rest of us need to stay here and defend if we are not successful."

Goku
"I'll attack Set head on. I think you should stay here, Kain."

Anubis
"Let me go too."

Nezumi
"Definitely count me in."

Gato
"I know i've been kinda quiet lately, and i'm not much of a fighter.. but I wanna help, too."

Sarada
"If my daughter goes, I will too."

Hanzo
"I'm going too."

Chiyome
"And me."

Sakana pushes her teenage children behind her and steps forward. She pulls out her twin sabers and readies them for battle.

Sakana
"You two will stay, I will go. That is your father out there, I won't let you fight him."

Chiyome
"But Mom, you always told us.."

Sakana
"Your Father and I told the two of you alot of things. Your last lesson is to realize that your Father and I grew up in a different kind of life, what was true for us will not be true for you. We have our regrets and you should not have any. Somehow we produced offspring with pure hearts, we don't want them tainted. It is our biggest wish that you grow up to be nothing like us. We both are very proud of you, and we... love you very much."

Hanzo
"Mother.."

Sakana walks away, leading the pack in the direction they came, and where Kain believes Set is coming from. Goku stops to seek help from Vegeta.

Goku
"Vegeta, are you coming with us?"

Vegeta
"You'll find nothing between here and the battlefield. And when you eventually run into Set and Oozaru, you'll all be killed. I'm not going to die for this punk kid."

Goku
"Piccolo trusts in him, Vegeta. He must have had a reason. Piccolo must have seen something in him that we haven't yet. I understand your frustration but I haven't given up on him yet."

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: (Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga   Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:26 pm

Episode 252: Unknown Mysteries

After covering a few miles, Goku's group has yet to encounter Set or Rain's Oni-Oozaru.

Sakana
"We must be half-way there by now."

Sarada
"Maybe Kain was wrong.."

Goku
"I still have faith in him, don't give up yet."

Set sees the group talking up ahead of him and dives into the ground and drills himself forward out of their sights. The noise alerts the group, but they aren't sure what has happened. By the time they hear the roar of Oni-Oozaru, they had completely forgotten about it.

Goku
"What!? Where is Set?"

Nezumi
"Maybe he's already dead.."

Suddenly a blue blur speeds past them and slams into the ground and knocks Set back to the surface. Masao tries to choke the life out of Set. Sakana comes over with her sword to stab Set, but Set grabs a sharp rock nearby and stabs into her thigh. Set then punches Masao to the side and kicks Sakana to the ground as he stands back up. With those two out of the way, Set suddenly finds himself in a shadow. Turning around, Set sees the fist of Oni-Oozaru coming at him, and he is slammed into the ground with unimaginable ferocity. The crater left by Oozaru's fist reveals that Set is still alive in Ajinn's body, but he's not going to move for awhile.

Nezumi flies up, as a Super Saiyan 5, and shoots energy blasts right at Oozaru's eyes and it blinds him. However, Oozaru violently swings his hand and swats Nezumi out of the range of human vision. Sarada flies on to the top of his head, and begins pounding with all of her might, Oozaru bends over and rams his head into a cliff to remove the pest. Oni-Oozaru begins to regain his vision as Sakana runs up his arm and stabs her twin sabers into his neck. They pierce through, but not enough to stop the giant as he reaches around and flings her off his shoulder and listens as she skids on the ground far behind him.

Gato searches through her belt for a device, and finds one that produces a rope that she runs around wrapping Oozaru's legs in. Masao rushes over to help her as they succeed in tripping Oni-Oozaru to the ground. Gato picks up Ajinn's sword and fumbles it back and forth as she runs up the back of Oozaru, his constant swaying, trying to get back up makes it difficult for her to keep her balance.

Gato
"Ahh! I don't know how to use a sword!"

[i]Gato trips and loses the sword as Oozaru breaks free of the ropes restraining his legs and stands back up. Gato falls off but Oozaru catches her and squeezes her in his hand. Goku flies up and pulls back on his fingers to try and free her while Masao distracts Oozaru and his other hand by flying around and attacking him with energy attacks.

Meanwhile, the defense team guarding the Supreme Kai are becoming concerned and restless.

Chiyome
"What's taking them so long?"

Vegeta
"You didn't really think they'd return, did you? Kain has sent them all to their deaths."

Kain
"That's not true."

Vegeta
"Set and Rain would have killed each other, and now you've gotten the rest involved. The blood will be on your hands!"

Kain
"Shimai, can you tell us what's going on?"

Shimai
"I'm sorry, I don't have that kind of power."

Vegeta
"If i'm going to die, it may as well be by fighting."

Vegeta takes off back towards the battlefield, and Pan starts to head towards that way too before Kain stops her.

Kain
"Pan, even you?"

Pan
"I just have to see that Grandpa's alright..."

Pan soon disappears into the sky behind Vegeta, and just as soon, Gohan comes forward and pats Kain on the back.

Gohan
"Sorry, Kain. For what its worth, I think this was a bad time for you to establish yourself as a leader. If you had more time, I think you would have become a great leader."

Kain
"Even you, Gohan?"

Gohan
"I think Vegeta's right. Rain and Set would have killed each other, and you just sent the rest of us to interfere in the battle."

Kain
"Gohan.. no.. they were coming here. I did what I had to."

Gohan
"We all know there's no way you could know that. Mistakes happen, and its unfortunate when they are fatal ones, but I know that you thought you were doing the right thing."

Gohan takes off as well, and after the mass exodus of his people leaving and losing their trust in him, Kain stands alone, with only Chiyome and Hanzo by his side.

Chiyome
"We think you're right, Kain."

Kain
"Thanks guys.. but i'm not so sure anymore."

Hanzo
"No one believes me that I spoke to Seiran after she died, except my sister. She can tell when I am lying or not."

Chiyome
"Right, there is definitely something unusual going on. And we're here to back you up."

Anubis transforms into his Oni-Form and slashes the arm of Oozaru. He loses his grip on Gato and Goku catches her, she is already unconcious but she will survive. Goku places her gently on the ground and continues battle with the monster. Masao looks around him and notices that Set is trying to flee once again.

Anubis
"I'll fend him off, you two stop Set!"

Goku and Masao chase after Set, who soon finds himself surrounded when Vegeta and the others show up.

Vegeta
"He... he was right!?"

Gohan
"How.. could he have known?"

Goku
"Set has been doing exactly what Kain told us he would. We have to stop him from leading Rain back to him."

Set
"You all are fools, he will kill all of us! There already is nothing left of your dimension, why won't you just give up!"

Goku
"You can't win Set, we will fight you until our dying breaths."

Set
"I've already won, and you're all already dead!"

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: (Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga   Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:26 pm

Episode 253: Dwindling Numbers

Gohan fires an attack against Set, forgetting that it is ineffective against a being of dark ki. Gohan rushes at Set with a dropkick, but Set grabs hold of his legs and swings him around, batting Vegeta out of the sky before releasing Gohan into the distance. Set knees Goku in the face and headbutts Masao. He then promptly grabs Pan by the throat and tries to choke the life out of her. Set suddenly lets go of her and turns around to catch a sword in his hands. He looks up at Cuber, fully healed, and ready for round two.

Set
"You!?"

Cuber
"Let's finish it!"

Set backflips several times to avoid the strikes of Cuber's swords, when suddenly they see the Oni of Anubis flying past them to their right, severely damaged. It is then that once again Oni-Oozaru shadows over Set. This time, Cuber is stuck in the middle, and he knows he can't move quick enough to escape the giant.

Cuber
"So this is the monster that my people left behind in Evolution.."

Cuber flies up and dodges Oozaru's fist, slashing his sword across the giant ape's left eye. Cuber has made the demon angry now, and without hesitation, Oozaru grabs Cuber in his hands and slams him into the ground. He then starts pounding his giant fist into the body of Cuber. Vegeta, Gohan, and Pan quickly rush to distract the giant, before he kills Cuber. Oozaru quickly slaps Gohan and Pan out of the sky and makes a new target of Vegeta.

Vegeta
"So, we're gonna fight again, brother?"

Masao looks up to see the lone Vegeta standing up against Oozaru, and alerts Goku.

Masao
"Goku, we have to stop this beast."

At that moment Goku sees the tail waving behind the body, and he remembers back to a long time ago, cutting off the tail of Vegeta to stop Oozaru.

Goku
"Masao, we have to cut off the tail!"

Goku and Masao stealthily try to get behind the giant while Vegeta distracts him with blasts of ki into his eyes while avoiding the hands swinging wildly to knock him away. Vegeta moves forward and begins punching the throat of the beast wildly, but its ineffective as Oozaru grabs him and slams him into the ground, followed up by trying to squish him underneath his gigantic foot. A flying disk then suddenly slices through the tail of Oozaru, and the creature begins to transform back into Rain.

Masao
"One crisis has been averted, but now Set heads towards the Supreme Kai's palace. He must have realized we are guarding something important there."

Goku
"Then lets hurry!"

Goku walks over to help up Rain, assuming that he is unconcious, but he quickly awakens.

Rain
"Do not touch me, Saiyan."

Rain gets up on his own free will and searches for his sword, after finding it he starts to follow Goku and Masao back to the Supreme Kai, but stops when he sees the unconcious body of Vegeta. Rain hovers his sword over Vegeta's body, debating whether or not he should let him live.

Rain
"It would be so easy.. I could erase you from existence."

Rain sheathes his sword and steps over the body, in what is perhaps a sign that he has given up on his revenge against the brother that lived the life that was meant for him.

Set appears at the Palace to find it completely unguarded. He's surprised to find that Kain and the twin Super Saiyans aren't there.
He's suddenly assaulted in an ambush. The Super Saiyans attack him from the sides while Kain comes straight after, suddenly disappearing in front of him only to reappear behind him, and backhanding him into a tree a few feet away.

Kain
"You've just been... PUNKED!"

Chiyome
"That's a horrible catch phrase."

Kain
"Shut up."

Set gets up and rips the tree out of the ground and throws it straight at Kain, who quickly dodges it as it continues flying into the distance. Set looks across at the palace of the Supreme Kai.

Set
"Is this the house of your God?"

Set rushes towards the building but runs into some type of invisible barrier. Behind the barrier materializes Shimai, the Guardian of the Palace.

Shimai
"You will not pass."

Kain suddenly appears behind Set and rams his head repeatedly into the barrier, Set elbows him in the stomach and knocks him back as Chiyome appears to dropkick Set in the face. Hanzo suddenly appears with a sword, ready to attack, but he hesitates, seeing the face of his father. Set kicks him away and prepares to attack Chiyome when she quickly flips out of the way, revealing a large, flying tree that Set is directly in the path of. Set instinctively chops the tree in half, and sees Goku at the other end, with Masao and Rain just a little bit behind.

Goku
"You almost hit me with that tree."

Set finds himself surrounded once again, this time having three Legendary Super Saiyans and a Neo-Human to contend with.

Rain
"You can't defeat us now."

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: (Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga   Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:27 pm

Episode 254: Emergence

The Legendary Super Saiyans, Rain and the twin children of Ajinn and Sakana, named Hanzo and Chiyome, back their enemy Set into a corner, still hiding beneath the guise of Ajinn, holding his soul hostage from within.

Set knows he is in serious danger and the look on his face reveals that he has lost his confidence. The three attack the villain simultaneously, in which he successfully blocks two attacks, but is struck by the third. Set strikes back swiftly, elbowing Chiyome in the face and hitting Hanzo with a palm strike, though unable to defend when Rain headbutts him ferociously. Set stumbles back, and looks for another retreat, but he is surrounded.

Kain and Masao look on curiously.

Kain
"Is it not odd to you that Set could have easily beaten Hanzo before, but now is hardly putting up a fight?"

Masao
"Considering how many souls he has inside his body, perhaps there is an internal struggle with them, causing his power to fluctuate. But that is merely a theory."

Set continues to get pummeled three-on-one. After ricocheting off one attack to another, Set is on the ground, and is having trouble getting back to his feet. With his sword, Rain prepares to end it.

Rain
"For everything that you have done, I grant you death!"

Rain's sword is blocked by Hanzo, who catches it with both hands while his weapons were unavailable. With blood dripping down his forearms and his arms shaking, he matches Rain's strength. Chiyome hurries over to speak what her brother is thinking.

Chiyome
"We can't let you hurt him!"

Rain scoffs angrily, jerking his sword back out of the hands of Hanzo and stares them both down coldly.

Rain
"If I have to kill you two simpletons first, then so be it."

With Hanzo and Chiyome distracted, Goku quickly jumps on top of Set and squeezes his neck.

Goku
"It has to be done!"

Kain
"Goku, no!"

Kain pleads with Goku to not kill Set, and Masao rushes over to try and pull him away. Before Masao can get there, a blinding white flash emits between Goku and Set, and the two are suddenly several yards apart.

Masao hurries over to help Goku to his feet, when a red energy attack speeds forward from Kain's hand to knock the Saiyan back far away.

Rain
"What the hell?"

Kain
"I don't know how you can possess Goku's body, Set, but I saw your spirit enter his during that flash of light. You can't fool me."

Goku gets up, and the voice of Set comes out of his mouth to confirm Kain's accusation.

Set
"Haha, very well then. Goku here became unpure with the intent to kill me, thats why his body was ripe for the taking."

Seeing the developments, Hanzo and Chiyome rush over to the battered body of Ajinn, excited to see their Father back again doing well.

Kain suddenly senses that something is wrong. Goku, seeing that Kain has his attention fixed on Ajinn, rushes over to attack him, he however punches through an after-image of Kain, who appears near Ajinn, shoving the twin Super Saiyans out of the way, and getting stabbed in the chest by Ajinn's sword.

Kain falls to the ground as Rain rushes over to push Ajinn back, and the last thing Kain sees is Masao rushing over to him before everything goes white. In his final moment, Kain closes his eyes to the horrors of this universe.

Seconds later, Kain still feels alive, but cannot hear anything. That is until a familiar voice issues him a command.

Piccolo
"Get up."

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: (Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga   Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:27 pm

Episode 255: The Final Plan

The pain in Kain's chest is gone, and he quickly gets to his feet, feeling an abundance of energy flowing through his body. It takes time for his eyes to adjust, the first image he sees being that of Piccolo.

Kain
"Am I..."

Piccolo
"Dead? Mostly."

Kain
"I was going to ask if I was hallucinating. Learning that I am mostly dead sounds much worse."

Piccolo
"There isn't much time, those doors behind you are closing, and if you don't hurry back to your body, it will completely shut down and you will be unable to return."

Kain
"I have no idea whats going on. Did we win the battle?"

Piccolo
"You were stabbed in the chest, your soul left your body, and here you are."

Kain
"Wait.. i'm really confused. What... how... ?"

Piccolo
"There's no time for that! You have to get back there and defeat Set! You already know what his plan is?"

Kain
"Yeah.. he's trying to get his body destroyed so he can simply possess another, or trying to possess multiple bodies. He's purposely holding back against us!"

Piccolo
"Right, and do you understand how to defeat him?"

Kain
"No! I don't... tell me!"

Piccolo
"Set's existence in this world differs from all enemies that you have faced. His energy is different. Find what motivates his energy and attack it. Remember that he exists only as a spirit. Destroy the spirit."

Kain
"How do I destroy his very soul?"

Piccolo
"Had I that knowledge I would tell you. Return now, you haven't much time left!"

Piccolo starts to shoe Kain away through the gates that are closing on him.

Kain
"Piccolo wait.. the others, how do I prove myself as their leader?"

Piccolo
"By proving it to yourself."

Piccolo closes the gate in front of Kain and he is sucked back into his body. Opening his eyes slowly, he sees Masao standing over him healing his body. In the distance, he hears the rest battling Set and his puppet-possession.

Masao
"Kain.. for a moment there.."

Kain
"Don't YOU get soft.."

Masao
"I was going to say that I didn't know whether to heal you or continue the fight."

Kain
"Oh.. well, thanks and all. How long was I out?"

Masao
"Roughly 3.8 seconds."

Kain
"Weird, but.. I have a plan. How's that brain of yours?"

Masao
"I'm sorry?"

Kain
"Remember earlier where you said there could be an internal struggle between the souls... do you recall the Karogeta fusion?"

Masao
"That's a good plan... if everyone is willing to surrender their bodies to me in fusion."

Kain
"We'll have to do it all quickly."

Shimai
"I'll buy you some time."

Kain
"Shimai! I thought it was your sole responsibility to protect the palace?"

Shimai
"My first order is to protect the palace, the second is to guard it's gate. The first order is priority and I have decided that your plan is the best chance for this palace to be protected. I will provide a distraction for you."

Hanzo, Chiyome, and Rain suddenly find themselves next to Masao and Kain. The possessed Ajinn and Goku look for them and spot them after a few turns of the head, but their path is interrupted by Shimai, Guardian of the Supreme Palace.

Chiyome
"How...? How did we get here?"

Kain
"I'm very fast, thank you. We have a plan and we don't have much time. We all must surrender our bodies to Masao."

Rain
"No."

Kain
"What? This is our only chance!"

Masao
"I won't have enough power to defeat him physically, but perhaps I can possess his body and we can all defeat him on the mental plane."

Rain
"I know what you're talking about and no."

Kain
"Fine, let's do it without him."

Connecting themselves with Masao, they are absorbed into his body through Namekian-style fusion. Masao's aura suddenly turns yellow and he charges towards Ajinn with lightning speed. Masao forces a bright light into Ajinn's eyes and his body instantly disappears.

Seconds later, the four awaken in a dark realm, with a backdrop resembling outer space.

Kain
"Where the hell are we?"

A light suddenly flickers on. Locked within a cage created of unknown matter is Ajinn, while the demonic shadow of Set's real body approaches, transforming into his original human host as he reaches the light.

Ajinn
"You're in my mind."

Kain
"Oh... its very roomy."

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: (Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga   Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:28 pm

Episode 256: Master of Illusions

Meanwhile, the body of Ajinn has frozen, and Rain has only the possessed Goku to fight, who is frightened to be fighting the Super Saiyan on his own.

Rain
"You are but a shadow of your true self. You are just Set's puppet, I can destroy you without caution."

Set
"You would slay the hero, Goku?"

Rain
"Yes."

Set
"Don't you know of his destiny?"

Confused, Rain moves his head slowly to Shimai, cautiously requesting some type of confirmation to what he suggests, in fear that it may be a ploy.

Shimai
"Please spare him, Rain. Goku is innocent."

Set
"No one is innocent! Even you can be tempted to sin, Shimai."

Shimai
"Goku's well-being is important to us. Rain, please, I beg of you to spare Goku's life. There must be another way."

Set (as Goku) laughs maniacally as Rain is pushed into a corner, his plans terminated. Nonchalantly, Rain throws himself back into the game.

Rain
"Fine, if it must be done the hard way."

Rain rushes up to Set, grabbing him by the collar and instilling a cold chill of fear and confusion in him. Having turned the tables, Rain possesses the body.

It is an eerie moment for Shimai, the only concious survivor of the battle at present. Both versions of Set are frozen in an internal struggle, a false feeling of peace moves over the battlefield, while the greatest battle of all time has changed its setting to another plane of existence.

Meanwhile, Set seems all too confident before the battle in Ajinn's mind.

Set
"I'd like to thank each of you for moving in, The rules of your world have been holding me back. Do you know where we are?"

Chiyome
"Uhh, Dad's mind? Dur.."

Set
"Yes. More importantly, this is the mental plane. What is the mental plane, you're about to ask?"

Chiyome
"Uh, no."

Set
"The mental plane is a dimension outside your own. This is a different realm of existence, you exist differently than you do in your world, to be blunt, this is another universe. To be even more blunt, this is MY universe."

Chiyome
"Hell exists inside of someone's mind?"

Set
"That's an interesting way of putting it."

Masao
"This.. is making sense to me."

Set
"Good, then you'll be the one to realize why you cannot defeat me here."

Masao
"As the Zoto Universe and the Room of Space and Time existed within our own universe, we exist within this universe, but our minds are channeled on this plane."

Set
"And yet so many of you imbesols are completely unaware. Only a handful of you beings are able to open doors to other minds. We opened the door to your realm many times before."

Kain
"Okay, i'll try to grasp my mind around the idea of you being Kirby in Dreamland after we kick your ass."

Ajinn
"Hanzo, Chiyome.. be careful, the enemy is a master of lies and illusions. You can no longer trust your senses."

Set fades into the shadows, laughing maniacally and dragging the caged Ajinn with him. Hanzo rushes forward to stop him, but he inexplicably disappears. As Hanzo looks back, his allies have disappeared, leaving himself all alone in the dark and desolate mind of his Father. Hanzo calls out for help.

Hanzo
"..Hello? Can anybody hear me?"

Having lost Hanzo to the darkness, Kain, Masao, and Chiyome try to stick together. Chiyome, however, hears her brothers call and rushes towards the direction that the sound is coming from.

Chiyome
"Hanzo!"

Masao
"Chiyome, no!"

In the distance, Chiyome also disappears. Finding themselves alone, Kain and Masao look to each other.

Kain
"No matter what we hear or see.. we should stick together."

Masao nods in agreement, and the two stand still, waiting for whatever Set will throw at them next. Suddenly the two find themselves stuck in the middle of a theme park. Almost instinctively, the two go into defense mode, but there are people literally everywhere, they cannot completely guard themselves.

Kain
"No matter what Masao! Stay together!"

Watching the other people cautiously, Masao is easily taken by surprise when Kain turns on him with a roundhouse kick to the face. On the ground, Masao looks up as Kain smiles confidently.

Masao
"What.... You're an illusion? Impossible! I've been right next to you the whole time!"

Kain
"No.. you're the illusion."

Masao
"Kain.. i'm NOT an illusion! We've been right next to each other the whole time."

Kain
".....What? Wait.. uhh...... sorry?"

Kain extends his hand to help Masao to his feet, where Masao returns the favor by punching Kain across the face.

Masao
"You're not Kain, you're not fast enough!"

Elsewhere, the real Kain has found himself awakened back on Earth, lying in a bed next to Pan.

Pan
"Kain, wake up! You were having a nightmare."

Kain
"Did we win..? Did we beat Set?"

Pan
"Kain, who is Set? You were just having a nightmare, this is the real world now."

Kain
"...It must have been something I ate. I'm sorry I startled you, honey. Now give me a kiss."

Kain pulls Pan over him, who looks uncomfortable. Kain moves down to kiss her and she starts to resist and Kain throws punches her in the stomach as she transforms into Set, and throwing him to the side as he loses control over the illusions, and the four are once again back together.

Kain
"You should have taken the convincing smooch. I'm a real good kisser."

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: (Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga   Mon May 07, 2007 10:41 pm

Episode 257: The End

Set feints his defeat while Kain considers what to do with him.

Kain
"No matter what, we can't beat you... can we?"

Set gives up his charade knowing that Kain has seen right through it. He stands up, under no amount of pain, curiously wondering what is on Kain's mind.

Set
"That's right. I have home field advantage here. There is nothing you can do."

Kain holds his head in shame.

Kain
"Then.... I give up."

Masao
"What!?"

Chiyome
"Kain, we have to keep fighting!"

Set smiles, sending creep vibes throughout the fighters. Kain approaches Set and kneels in front of him. Chiyome and Hanzo look on in disbelief as Masao sweats pure fear. Ajinn grabs his cage bars tightly, angered at the display of Kain's cowardice in the face of the ultimate evil.

Ajinn
"You fool! A true warrior fights to his last breath!"

Set points at Ajinn, who suddenly loses his ability to speak. Ajinn struggles at first to overcome the disability, but eventually accepts it, trying to express his rage by banging violently on the sides of his cage.

Kain
"I offer you my life in exchange for the safety of my allies, and that you leave their universe forever."

Set
"How noble! One whelp offering his life so that one tiny planet and a handful of nobodies can live. A tempting offer..."

Hanzo
"Kain! Think about all the other universes he'll destroy!"

Set
"Okay! You have yourself a deal."

In a simple wave of his hand, Masao, Chiyome, and Hanzo have disappeared. Ajinn rattles his cage to get Set's attention.

Set
"Oh, you.. Did you not hear? Kain wished for the safety of his allies. The two of you are more like enemies, from what I have seen.. I have no more use for you."

Set walks over to the kneeling Kain and stands on the right of him. He then frees Ajinn from his cage and stands him before Kain while paralyzing his movements.

Set
"Now my pet, I know the two of you have a burning desire to end your pathetic fued. I command you to destroy this knave."

Kain remains still, refusing to obey his new master's commands. Set grows impatient.

Set
"Kain, are you deaf? End his miserable existence! ....Why aren't you listening to me?"

???
"Because he's not Kain."

Set turns a full 180 degrees, seeing Kain standing there, a more confident Kain than the one who bowed to him. Confused and fearing a ruse, Set turns to where Kain was kneeling, only to find Rain standing there. Before Set can react, Rain grips the Demon's throat tightly.

Rain
"You think you know of hell? I will show you hell!"

Rain pierces the eyes of Set, showing him the terrible images of his life and overloading his mind with the darkest emotions he has felt.

Rain drops Set to his knees, his eyes completely blank and unable to cope with the sudden influx of terrible emotions and memories that have been poured into him.

Ajinn approaches Set, freed from his bonds by Rain, and his sword drawn.

Ajinn
"Hell? Hell is the edge of my blade!"

With one swift swipe of his sword, Ajinn cleanly slices the head from Set's neck. While possibly not destroying him in this world, what has been done to him is irreparable, in this world or any other.

Ajinn
"Was that switch made before or after you begged for mercy?"

Kain
"It was part of the plan, asshole."

Rain approaches the two bickering warriors, as he stands tall in front of them and never in a good mood, they quickly quiet down.

Rain
"Set's mind is in limbo. He cannot be killed here and he no longer has a body to return to in your world. I'll take his soul with me, just for good measure."

Rain opens a portal with a simple wave of his hand. and begins to walk away, while dragging the headless corpse behind him with his right hand, while the other is occupied with Set's head.

Kain
"You're leaving, just like that?"

Rain
"Yeah."

Kain
"Where will you go? Why won't you stay? What about your brother?"

Rain
"I lived for a thousand years, desperate to find him. When I found him, my life had lost all meaning. He has a life, while I'm still trying to find mine. I will go far away to where he will never find me. This is the way it was meant to be."

Rain passes through the portal, leaving Kain with a vague explanation and no clue as to where he is going or where life will take him next.

Another portal opens. On the other side, the clear view of the Supreme Kai's planet is visible. Kain heads through first, followed by Ajinn.

Kain
"I was afraid you'd have to sneeze us out."

In the familiar universe, time has passed much more quickly while Ajinn's mind imprisoned Kain and the others. Masao had set up a telepathic link between his and Ajinn's mind, witnessing the final moments of the battle, and giving the report to the recovering heroes.

Ajinn and Kain, the unlikeliest duo, is granted a hero's welcome, complete with cheers and hurrahs all around.

Masao
"Kain, I have not witnessed such brilliant stratagem since Piccolo led us into battle."

Kain
"Aw shucks. It was nothing. All I had to do was fight fire with fire. I only tricked the trickster."

As family and friends are reunited, Shimai, Guardian of the Temple of the Supreme Kai, approaches Goku with a serious demeanor.

Shimai
"Son Goku, the Supreme Kai requests an audience with you in his temple."

Goku
"Just me?"

Vegeta
"It must be important, Kakarot. Do us all a favor and don't act like a moron in front of the Supreme Kai."

Jinzu
"Now, I thought the Supreme Guy died?"

Sarada
"Don't you pay attention? Dima was only his vessel."

Goku enters the Temple as Shimai shows him the path. While waiting, Vegeta approaches Kain, wondering where his brother has gone.

Vegeta
"Did my brother survive the battle?"

Kain
"Yeah... but, he..."

Expecting to give Vegeta bad news, Kain is surprised when Vegeta turns to face the clouds over the horizon, smirking as usual.

Vegeta
"No matter what has been said, he won't be able to hide forever. I now have my destiny renewed, to defeat my brother, to rise above the fabled Super Saiyan of legend."

Kain
"Well, alright then. Good luck with that."

Ajinn looks on as families and friends embrace each other, and doesn't like what he sees. His concerned wife approaches him.

Sakana
"Are you well? What is wrong?"

Ajinn
"I've lost my way."

Sakana
"What are you talking about?"

Ajinn
"Men like me do not have families."

Sakana
"How do you think the transition has been for me? I was a soldier, Ajinn, I only knew the battlefield and nothing else. This is a new way, this is a better way.."

Ajinn
"You're wrong.. I do not deserve the luxury of having a family! Do you expect me to grow old and fat and rely on our children to protect the universe? Everyone is growing stronger than me because I've stopped my training and lost my focus. The next time a threat arrives, I will be prepared. I will not see you die again! The best thing I can do to ensure the safety of the ones I love is to leave you, forever."

Ajinn disappears into the shadows, leaving Sakana with the arduous task of single parenthood, and having to explain why the father of her children has left them. Hanzo does not overhear the conversation but watches his father disappear after an argument.

Hanzo
"Father??"

Suddenly, the Temple becomes overwhelmed by bright light, and from the side walls appears a golden being of six feet, with flowing hair several times his body length. The heavenly being hovers above the ground, while everyone bows to him, instantly recognizing his aura as the Supreme Kai, whether or not they have been exposed to the aura before, for it is the aura of creation, and is inside each and every living thing.

Vegeta
"Who.... who are you?"

Supreme Kai
"We are many... we are everyone."

Gohan
"Where is my Dad?"

Supreme Kai
"Son Goku shines brightly with us."

Masao
"Can you fix what the Demons have destroyed?"

Supreme Kai
"What was lost cannot be undone. Is is beyond my capabilities to renew the life force of a being that has transcended this realm. But through tragedy, there is hope for a better tomorrow. The universe can be reborn, but you must surrender all the energy that you have left to me."

The Supreme Kai flies high beyond the atmosphere of his planet and into space where he raises his hands to the heavens. He looks down and with a solemn plea comes a familiar voice.

Goku
"My friends, please... lend me your energy!"

Gohan smiles, and raises his hands high, releasing his energy into the Supreme Kai. Soon, everyone else follows suit, understanding what they must do. Vegeta smirks.

Vegeta
"So, what can destroy can also create.."

Vegeta is the final one to raise his hands and give up his energy to Goku, something that he would not have been very willing to do in the past.

Kain however, is distracted by bright lights behind him, which is odd because he was sure that nobody was behind him. Kain loses focus and turns around to see winged beings with the outlines of his fallen comrades and even some of his fallen adversaries.

Supreme Kai
"We require everyone's focus!"

Kain quickly returns to formation, surrendering his energy to the Supreme Kai until everyone has nothing left to give.

After everyone has nearly passed out from exhaustion after surrendering their energy, an explosion can be heard high above them, yet it is not an explosion of destruction, it is the boom of creation. The process places everything and everyone as the creator invisions it. Worlds are formed, oceans are birthed, and creatures take their very first breaths. Though they wouldn't know it. The clock of the universe has been started once again, and for the very first time.

As soon as he is once again able to stand, Kain quickly turns around, only to see no one. Pan rushes over to see what is going on.

Pan
"What is it?"

Kain
"It's.... I guess it's nothing..."

Kain lowers his head and disappointment. While his mind tries to make excuses for what his eyes had seen, Pan discovers something interesting on the ground.

Pan
"Hmm.. what is this... a feather? Here? That's unusual.."

Kain looks up into the sky to see the translucent glowing image of Piccolo. The image of Piccolo looks down at Kain, smiles, and salutes him on saving the universe.

Gato
"Wow... all of those planets. I wonder if they're different... I wonder if they'll need us this time.."

Masao
"This is a second chance, for them... for us. Undoubtedly evil will always exist, but this time, maybe we can try to teach them to coexist rather than use violence."

Nezumi
"Hahaha, dork!"

And so, this ends the curse of the dragonballs and the end of one universe, but marks the beginning of a new one, full of new adventures, new friends, and new threats. No matter what, Kain and his allies will always be there to protect the innocent from harm.

===============================================

PostSubject: Re: (Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga   

Back to top Go down

(Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Awesome Combator :: Creativity Corner :: Fan-Fiction :: Anime/Manga (7) :: Dragonball V :: Dragonball V Sagas (Episodes 1-257)-
Jump to: