HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
2012: The AC is permanently closed. If you wish to submit original fiction, we recommend NobleFiction.com.

Share | 

(Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Andy
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: (Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga   Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:19 am

Narrator: The Dragon Balls were long thought to be mystical tools used for Good or Evil. Their origins are unclear, but what is already known is that for every wish granted, dark energy is dispersed into each Dragon Ball to counter the energy used by the wish-granting dragon. Normally this unexplained evil energy dissipates over time. However, as Goku has discovered, too many wishes over a small amount of time may cause the dragon balls to overload and crack, corrupting the wish-granting dragon.

What is unknown is the origin of this energy used by the wish-granting Dragons. It is neither Light, Neutral, or Dark Ki. In fact, it is not Ki. This energy is foreign to this universe and only exists in these mystical dragon balls, and can only be manipulated by the Dragons, creations by the Kami's of various worlds, as passed down from Kami to Kami for eons, summoned about from an unknown force.

What is more frightening? That the Dragon Balls could be the inventions of an unfathomable evil, or that their origins and true purpose have never been questioned?

The test is over. The true war between Good and Evil is about to begin.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: (Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga   Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:10 pm

Episode 226: Assembling the Dream Team

Ryuujin, the King of Dragons, hovers impatiently over the chaos. Hanzo meant to make his wish, but Dima, the Supreme Kai, has disabled his ability to speak and paralyzed him from moving.

Behind Dima stands four of his assistants, one of them being Piccolo, the only one with the mark of death - the halo - above his head. The rest of them, following Piccolo's lead, removes their hoods as well. From left to right they stand: Piccolo, Akura, Shimai, and the Immortal Hiden, older brother of Angela, thought to have been lost in the destruction of the Dark Ki universe inside the Zoto Crystal. His presence at this time is no equal in reaction to the revelation that Dima is the Supreme Kai, or so says Piccolo.

Kain, using his neo-human abilities, hovers high above Ryuujin and Hanzo, expected to destroy the Dragonballs with the kamehameha ability he is preparing, but he is unsure of Dima's word and reluctant to destroy what can reverse all of the horror mankind experiences.

Dima
"Destroy them, destroy the Dragonballs now!"

Kain is unable to answer the orders of Dima, one who was once an enemy. There is only one who can give orders to Kain, only one whose words Kain will trust over anyones.

Piccolo
"Do it, Kain! Do what he says!"

Kain instantly responds to what Piccolo says and unleashes a furious kamehameha at the Dragonballs. Guarding his life-force, Ryuujin strikes at Kain, but the four guardians of Dima fend off the mighty beast barely long enough for the Dragonballs to be eradicated. The mystical powers within the Dragonballs and the Dragon King explode three times before Dima is able to safely remove all the living warriors from the Planet, right before the final explosion that annihalates all trace of the Planet Namek.

All of the universe's greatest living warriors arrive safely in Other World on the Planet of the Grand Kai, which is already filled with the universe's greatest deceased warriors... all side-by-side, the greatest army ever assembled.

Living warriors wish to be re-united with their lost ones, but it proves quite difficult to find anyone in this massive crowd. A reunion would have to wait.. Dima, who may in fact be the Supreme Kai, has some explaining to do, as he stands tall in front of the crowd, like a President addressing his Nation.

Dima
"I will answer all of your questions shortly, but one question must be answered before all others. I am Dima, born to the Immortal God, Exodus, sworn enemy of the Supreme Kai. Exodus was powerful and wise, he could create almost anything, but there is something so complex that even he could not comprehend... It is something that everyone here today has, it is a soul. When the Supreme Kai's intelligence agents discovered that I was to be born without a soul, that I was to be an empty shell, the ultimate plan was devised to ensure the future of this universe. It would be a secret so important that it could be revealed by no one until today. I do have a soul, it is a piece from the very same soul of the Supreme Kai. Though I exist in different forms, I am, and always have been, the shell of the Supreme Kai. What i've done in the past was necessary to ensure the future. The secret can be revealed now only because of the great threat our universe is about to face. A threat unlike any other, an evil beyond all evil. In a short matter of time, the worlds of the living will be no more."

The news is both terrifying and confusing to most, with everyone looking around, trying to see the reactions on everyone else's faces before they decide on how they want to react to this news.

Dima
"In a time before time, the Dragonballs were created by one powerful wizard whose name is now of no importance. His intentions were good, but he had neither the knowledge or power to grant such wishes, abilities like this are not possible in my universe. Realizing this, the wizard had to look outside of our universe, into a hate-filled one, abundant in horror and strife which no movie or imagination can comprehend. We call this universe Hell. This wizard made a deal with the Ruler of the universe, Belial, who introduced this unseen power into this universe. The Wizard was promised that whomever got together seven magical balls would be able to call forth a Dragon to grant any wish they sought. What the wizard did not know was that they were in fact cursed with the mark of the Demons. With each wish granted, the Dragonballs cursed this universe with more evil and sin with each wish made, no matter what the wish. The second effect was that the Dragonballs made the Demons of Hell more powerful with each wish. This is why all the Dragonballs must be destroyed now that we have this knowledge, before the Demons continue to grow in power. Which brings me to why you're all here... the final effect of the Dragonballs.. when they are all destroyed, the barrier between our world and theirs is broken. We have opened the Gates of Hell."

From the crowd speaks Vegeta, a halo seperating him from the living warriors.

Vegeta
"What kind of power should we be expecting?"

Dima
"I do not know. But it is power foreign to this universe, I don't know what to expect from them. Realize that facing them in battle is necessary, only upon their defeat can the curse on this universe be removed."

Also from the crowd is Goku, still alive and fresh from his journey at a distant future.

Goku
"What do they look like?"

Dima
"The Demons will be formless in this universe, and will look to possess bodies. The purer the being, the more difficult it will be for them, they could pass from body to body.. they could one day possess one of you, be alert."

Speaking up from the crowd is Shouyu, once thought to be the Legendary Super Saiyan, but was defeated by the twin children of Avalon.

Shouyu
"Let us face them! Why are we sitting here waiting for them to come to us?"

Dima
"Through the duration of my speech, the Demons destroyed 972 planets. For now, the living worlds belong to them.. once they have destroyed all the planets, they will break through into HFIL. We will be waiting for them there. If we fail there, we still at least have another chance here in Other World. When my entire soul is destroyed, then so too is the Universe."

Bravely, Hanzo, son of Ajinn, steps forward to volunteer himself.

Hanzo
"Let me go to HFIL. I can fight them.. I am the Legendary Super Saiyan."

Dima
"As are three other warriors here throughout the generations. Worry not though, you will get your chance. Your orders will come from only myself, or the High Seraphs: Piccolo, Akura, Shimai, and Hiden. Battle plans will be discussed shortly."

As Dima exits, the crowd erupts in discussion and panic as the living pushes through the crowd to find their lost ones, some take it to the skies for a better view, but it still proves too difficult to find anyone, unless you happen to be looking for the strange 50 foot tall alien warriors, or the ones with horns twice their body length, and other strange sights that stand out.

In only minutes, several fights break out. It seems a threat worse than any other is not as important as the ego of some warriors, fighting over childish reasons. Piccolo watches on as the carnage unfolds between allies, before the battle has even begun.

Piccolo
"There is not much hope."

==================================================

Last edited by on Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andy
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: (Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga   Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:11 pm

Episode 227: The Calm before the Storm

Piccolo has seperated the army of 300,000 warriors into an army of 290,000 of the deceased warriors, leaving the remaining 10,000 warriors that have yet to lose their lives. Piccolo addresses them specifically.

Piccolo
"We are still unaware of our enemy's numbers and abilities. Each one of you without a halo over your head will be heading into battle in HFIL. You have an advantage over all of us here in that we will have you back here upon your death if you fail. Even if you lose, we will have gained the information on the enemy necessary to make a well thought out full assault. Goku will lead you in this battle, he is someone you can count on, and he knows his way around there as well as I do. I suggest you get moving now, before they become the ones that surprise attack us."

The 10,000 living warriors surround themselves around Masao, whose perfected Instant Relocation technique is ideal for moving this large of a group to HFIL. Goku, however, cannot help but wonder if Masao will make a mistake this time.

Goku
"Are you sure you can do this?"

Masao
"I am incapable of repeating past errors."

Before the Human eye can blink, Masao transports the 10,000-man army to the center region of the dubbed Home for Infinite Losers. Everyone is prepared for the arrival of Demons, whose unfathomable power could come bursting into HFIL at possibly any second. A telepathic message from Dima to Goku confirms the opposite.

Dima (Telepathic)
"Goku, the Demons are currently assaulting the West Galaxy, it is their final stop before coming here. They aren't leaving any planet behind so you have at least 15 minutes in Other World time before they reach you."

Goku
"Whew! Thats good news. I'm starving!"

Goku rushes into a nearby restaurant at HFIL to eat. The others notice this, and become convinced by Goku's actions that they have time to spare.

Kain makes his way over to Sarada and Nezumi, glad to see that they are alright.

Sarada
"So, whats it like to be a Neo-Human?"

Kain
"Actually, that is what I wanted to discuss with you.."

Sarada
"What do you mean?"

Kain
"Back when I was transforming, Shiro told me all the pure humans would achieve this form.. and not anyone with half-human blood, specifically naming you."

Sarada
"..I don't know what he was talking about."

Kain
"Come on, Sarada.. we know nothing about the life you had before you showed up at Kame House. We know nothing about your history."

Sarada
"So? We know nothing about you either!"

Kain
"I was voted 'Most Likely to Not Suceed' in High School and worked at a Z-Mart for 3 years. That's about it."

Sarada
"I.. don't want to talk about this right now."

Kain
"Alright, here's another question. What's HE doing here?"

Kain points directly behind Sarada to her husband, the "very unqualified for this mission" Jinzu Pants, who answers for his wife.

Jinzu
"I grabbed on to her, during the teleporting and what-not."

Sarada
"I can't protect you here, Jinzu."

Jinzu
"I don't need any protection, dearest."

Kain
"You slap and scream like a girl when you fight someone. What chance do you have?"

Jinzu
"You greatly underestimate my superhuman hiding skills."

Nezumi
"It's okay guys, we have Hanzo with us! With the Legendary Super Saiyan on our side, these demons won't stand a chance. Unless of course they have some Legendary Super Demon."

Jinzu
"Way to make me feel better, buddy."

Each warrior bravely tries to display no signs of nervousness, some have taken to meditation to calm themselves, others attempt to cheer themselves and others up with humor. Masao has taken his sister aside to speak with her privately, but their privacy is interrupted by the blind Immortal, Geddian, who may be the only warrior in HFIL unintimidated by Masao.

Geddian
"As everyone awaits the arrival of the Demons, we all forget that two already stand among us."

Masao
"Reveal your intentions, Immortal."

Geddian
"I know your hearts and minds are of this universe, but I also know your souls are owned by the Demons. I mean you no harm now, but if either of you display any signs of shifting your alliances, whether under your own control or not, you will be the enemies of us all, and we cannot allow mercy."

Masao
"Why do you assume my treachery without any logical evidence?"

Geddian
"Because there is none to suggest otherwise. I know that you have that voice inside your head... Never forget your true family."

Geddian walks away to hear Masao and Seiran talk amongst themselves in an unearthly language. Words such as "brother/sister", "Earth", and "Saiyan" are understood, however, only one sentence said by Masao is in the Earth language, loudly spoken and overheard all throughout HFIL.

Masao
"BECAUSE I FORBID IT!"

Masao walks away angrily in an opposite direction towards the crowd, his angered expression is more than enough to convince everyone to make room for him.

In a nearby area, Hanzo's abilities are questioned by four alien beings, each consisting of one of the four elements of Wind, Water, Fire, and Earth who introduce themselves bullishly to Hanzo. Amused, Hanzo repeats each of their names back to them.

Hanzo
"So you're.. the Water guy, Kasui.."

Kasui
"Tsunami, Rainstorm, Flood! I am Kasui, champion of Water! Unrivaled in aquatic fighting! Master over all things water!"

Hanzo
"I see. And you... fire man, Kasai, was it?"

Kasai
"Flames on! I am Kasai, name spelled like the other guy, except with an "a"! I was born in a volcano! I am immune from burns and heat!"

Hanzo
"Alright, alright. And you.. Koudo.. you look like a pile of rocks."

Koudo
"The name is correct but how dare you make fun of the great Koudo! I have power over all land, I can make mountains move with the click of my rocks! I could cause a terrible mudslide the likes of you has never seen!"

Hanzo
"And you... you look less stupid. You're Kaze, and let me guess, you make tornadoes and hurricanes and such."

Kaze
"Yes! Almost! Kaze, the great champion of wind, is currently unable to do the things you just mentioned on account of a bad back. But I can still blow really hard!"

Hanzo
"I think this might be dumber than the Great Saiyaman..."

Kaze
"Oh my god, do you know him!? What's he like?"

Hanzo
"I don't want to sit here and mess around, I need to get ready for this battle."

Kasui
"You're... fighting too? Don't make me laugh. You're just a teenager!"

Kaze
"Thats right, punk. I don't know how you got here, but don't get in our way."

Hanzo
"I was about to say the same to each of you."

Kaze
"Grr.."

Koudo
"What? How dare you, teenage punk!"

Kasai
"Nobody insults the Elements Extreme and gets away with it!"

As the four elementals box the young Hanzo in, a large sword with a chain connected to it comes crashing down, and the elementals back away, looking back at the owner of the sword in fear.

Kaze
"Sorry Kami Shingen... we apologize for whatever we have done wrong!"

Hanzo follows the chain with his eyes back to its origin, connected on a glove of a rather large being wearing samurai armor and a frightening mask covering his face. On a large rock the mountain of a man sits, reading a book with no title on the front cover that Hanzo can plainly see.

Shingen
"Let the boy be."

Hanzo
"I didn't need your help."

As the elementals scatter, Hanzo walks forward to draw the Samurai Kami's sword from the ground, and is surprised to discover it is too heavy for even him.

Shingen jerks back his massive arm, the chain reacts to yank the large sword out of the ground and into his right hand. Having new-found respect for the powerful Kami, Hanzo decides to strike up a conversation with him.

Hanzo
"So you are Kami over your planet. Heh, you don't look like any Kami I have ever seen."

The Giant man offers no reply. It appears on other planets, it is acceptable for even the Kami to be rude.

Hanzo
"How did you become Kami, anyway? Because you were the best warrior?"

Seemingly annoyed at Hanzo's questioning, Shingen snaps his book shut with a loud slap, and turns his head to the young warrior. For the first time, Hanzo can see the man's eyes, the right of bright yellow, and the other of blue. His other facial features were not visible enough for Hanzo to see them correctly.

Shingen
"I am Kami because I killed the Kami that reigned before me."

Shingen's words send a shock down Hanzo's spine as the Samurai gets up to walk away. Hanzo's shock quickly turns to spite for the Holy murderer and addresses him loudly.

Hanzo
"Then you are not a true Kami. The Protector of one's planet cannot be a heartless murderer!"

Hanzo's bold words cause Shingen to stop walking. Shingen snaps his head to the side, watching Hanzo with his yellow eye.

Shingen
"I am not the Protector of my planet, I am its master."

Shingen walks away, refusing to listen anymore to the young Super Saiyan. Hanzo speaks amongst himself in a soft tone, not noticing Seiran, the younger sister of Masao, standing behind him.

Hanzo
"Is this what the universe is really like. Could there really be planets more corrupt than Earth? If this is what things are really like, what point is there in fighting for this dump anyway?"

Seiran
"Things can only change if we don't give up.."

Seiran's unannounced eavesdropping only serves to make Hanzo more angrier, and doesn't even give her the pleasure of seeing his face and continues to show his back to her. Hanzo takes out his frustration on the innocent Azzuron.

Hanzo
"Why do you always follow me. ...I don't like you, you know? ...So just leave me alone, okay?"

Hurt by Hanzo's rudeness, Seiran walks away, trying to hide back tears. Hanzo looks back at her as she walks away from him, starting to feel a bit of guilt and considers an apology, something he was raised to never do. Hanzo hints at going after her, when he is stopped by a hand on his shoulder. Hanzo follows the hand up to the shoulder and sees Goku, an ancestor he hardly knows. But what Hanzo does know is when Goku has a serious look on his face, something bad is definitely about to happen.

Goku
"They are coming, from below us.. can you feel it?"

Hanzo
"Yes... but.. it doesn't feel like energy. It feels like..... pure evil."

Hanzo looks back up at Goku, and sees his face has turned to the side, and his look has turned from 'dead serious' to a threatening look.

Goku
"Pikkon, your help is much appreciated. ...But he is no ally of ours."

Pikkon
"I was informed to bring the most able in all of HFIL."

Hanzo turns his head slowly to find out whom Goku is looking at. Hanzo finds a small army led by Pikkon, guardian of HFIL. But Hanzo was perhaps more disgusted than shocked to see who stands beside HFIL's guardian.

Avalon
"Perhaps I could be of some assistance."

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: (Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga   Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:12 pm

Episode 228: Beyond Good and Evil

Hanzo growls in anger at the mere presence of his deceased arch-enemy. He finds the very thought of becoming allies with such a monster dispicable.

Avalon is more amused to be teaming up with his killer, his confidence alludes that he has some secret knowledge that Hanzo is not yet aware of.

Avalon
"Now, boy, we are not much different, you and I."

Avalon's words send Hanzo's emotions over the edge, and his head almost explodes like a volcano.

Hanzo
"How dare you! How can you claim that we are ANYTHING alike?"

Avalon
"We both love the Earth. In fact, we both love it so much that we are each willing to combine forces with those we despise in order to restore it's greatness back in this universe."

Hanzo
"There is a reason that you have been sent here instead of Otherworld."

Avalon
"Whatever God truly resides up there, I will make him see things my way when this situation is resolved. He will indirectly have you to thank for his coming demise."

Hanzo
"So now you want to be a God. I hoped that you had learned your lesson by now. When this battle is over, I will destroy you again if I must, you will never see the Supreme Kai."

Avalon
"Pitiful kid. What you fail to comprehend is that in death, I have become much stronger than you could imagine. The limits of the living world are of no consequence here. And though the energy you gave me in life destroyed my body, here that energy remains in me, under my control."

Making use of his role of authority in the domain of HFIL, Pikkon interjects himself inbetween the brewing tension of the two individuals.

Pikkon
"Avalon will do his job here, and he will continue his sentence in HFIL. He will not see Other World anytime soon."

Avalon backs away in compliance to Pikkon's wishes, staring maliciously at the young adult, who is the perfect combination of the Saiyan, Human, and Evolved Saiyan races.

Hanzo steps closer to Pikkon, confused and disturbed over Pikkon's words. Though fully aware of Hanzo's abilities, Pikkon remains unintimidated.

Hanzo
"What do you mean, 'anytime soon'? Avalon is dead, and for his sins he remains in HFIL, correct?"

Pikkon
"As you can see, young one, HFIL does not consist of endless fields of torture and eternal damnation. This place exists as purgatory. The beings placed here have the capacity for good in their souls, and one must repent and make amends before they are admitted into Other World."

Hanzo
"And those that have the ability for only evil?"

Pikkon
"Such events are rare. Though in such times, a one way portal is opened to Hell and the vile beings are sent there for eternity. I have heard of some such cases in which beings may have the capacity for Good, but the hatred in their hearts combined with unrivaled power are cast into Hell. Therefore I fear what we may soon face, and that we alone may be to blame."

Hanzo looks at Pikkon and slowly backs away, startled by the revelation that Dima failed to inform everyone of. Hanzo's thoughts are recycled back into his mind as Goku interrupts his concentration.

Goku
"Hanzo, it is time."

Hanzo
"I am ready."

Goku
"Good and Evil... working together, to destroy an evil beyond all comprehension."

Hanzo
"The ones with no mental capacity for good.. it makes the sins of one like Avalon seem almost unimportant."

The ground beneath their feet begins to rumble. Every man, woman, and creature standing on HFIL soil does whatever they need to do to give their bodies the maximum amount of power that they can handle. At first, everyone notices when they are all at equal power, then more than half continue to increase until some more reach their maximum, and only a handful remained powering up before there was only one power that continued to rise. This was the power of the Legendary Super Saiyan, the Human-Saiyan-Fuudo hybrid perfected.. Hanzo.

His amazing power draws both fear and a boost of confidence from Team Universe. No one realized how much power this young warrior really had, even those that knew he was the Saiyan of Legend.

Only one man stood unimpressed, the one who clashed with Hanzo and has experienced combat with him: Avalon. Avalon's own power is well hidden, that of the mysterious "Neutral Ki" -- that which is neither positive or negative; light nor dark.

The rumbling grows louder and louder until, like a geyser, the ground spews forth creatures of different shapes and sizes, moving too quickly for the eye to see them in good detail.

The fighting immediately commences, there are no standoffs in demonic warfare. A batallion of Hell's soldiers coming from one of the self-made holes in HFIL sweeps down and charges through a field of living warriors, leaving rubble and several dead bodies in the smoke and dust. A large minotaur-resembling warrior swings a hammer the size of a car at an oncoming demon and knocks it backwards right through another demon. The minotaur looks on in surprise as the upper half of the demon gets up and continues his fight, his body instantly healing over what is necessary for his continued survival, but not the regeneration of his bottom half.

Fighting alongside his elemental companions is the corrupt Kami Shingen. His mighty sword slashes a demon in half from top to bottom while his unlucky bodyguards are swept in one blow each by speeding demons. Shingen mimmicks a blender and spins in circles with his sword out-stretched, aimed to slice through anything he comes into contact with. The demons are no fools, however, and attack the samurai from above, pounding him into the ground until he can no longer move.

Masao, another ex-Kami, charges into a swarm of demons passing by. For a moment, no blue can be seen of the Azzuron warrior. Suddenly, the swarm is seperated in all different directions by an explosion of ki from underneath. Only few are eliminated, however, and the demons thrown of course quickly return to their path, seemingly ignorant of Masao's presence. Masao attacks a few, but they continue to evade him. Everyone is too busy to see this, but one man has too keen of senses to let the situation go unnoticed without suspicion.

Geddian
"They know you are one of them!"

==================================================

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: (Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga   Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:12 pm

Episode 229: Futile Efforts

As the HFIL warriors get seperated, a few band together with the living warriors to battle the demons.

Off in the distance, Pikkon stands strong fighting off demons with his son, Quikkon at his side, Kabu to his left, Strife and Nezumi just behind them. The five fight bravely but quickly find themselves surrounded with no one to bail them out. Backed up into each other, The five look at each other and nod, silently agreeing with each other's thoughts, to go out fighting. All five seperate into different directions and charge the demons. Quikkon is the first to fall, with Pikkon suffering the same fate in his vain attempt to rescue his son. Several Demons pass through the body of Kabu, tearing his soul right out of his after life body, leaving Strife and Nezumi to battle a horde of demons encircling them and closing in tight. The two manage to destroy several, but only more appear to replace them. The demonic creatures move in to completely surround them in spheres, leaving no hint of a challenger beneath their combined mass. Only a minute later do they disband the group killings, leaving the severely slaughtered bodies of Strife and Nezumi behind.

At the same time another group emerges, this one consisting of Saiyans, Fuudo and Original. Broly, Kabu, Azuki, and Raditz put aside their differences and battle together as allies. Broly is the first to be destroyed when he allows his rage to control him. Kabu, Azuki, and Raditz continue to function as a team. Azuki's first mistake costs him his life, as an energy attack fails to hit its target. Kabu then notices the fallen Saiyans, and creates a plan of his own. As he begins channeling an unusually large amount of power in himself, Raditz questions him on it.

Raditz
"What are you doing?"

Kabu
"Get out of here, Raditz."

Raditz
"...You're going to destroy yourself, aren't you?"

Kabu
"No matter how many I destroy, it will have been worth it."

Raditz
"We may have never seen eye to eye with your kind, but your honor is admirable."

With no signs of changing his mind, Kabu's power continues to raise until his body can no longer contain it. Raditz attempts to escape, but the Demons close in on them, and he has nowhere to go. As Kabu explodes, Raditz sees a bright flash that forces his eyes shut. Raditz listens to the explosion get farther and farther away, and for seconds afterwards, opens his eyes. The battle still rages on in front of him. Standing next to him is his brother, Goku, looking on at the horrific battle scene in front of the two. It is unlike any other he has ever seen.

Raditz
"Did you.. rescue me?"

For a moment, Goku is perhaps thinking of what to say, but ultimately decides to give no reply, and jumps back into the battle. Raditz watches for a minute or so, until he too, rejoins the battle.

Very few of the warriors have any luck defeating any of the demons. For Hanzo, son of Ajinn, frustration is setting in. Although he is destroying the demons easier than he had previously expected, their numbers do not seem to decrease. Flying overhead, Hanzo spots a green figure in a white cape, and follows him.

Hanzo
"Piccolo.. we can't win it! Order us to return to Otherworld.. with everyone's help.."

The false Piccolo only scowls at Hanzo, and rushes to beat his speed flying speed. Hanzo accepts this as an answer, and looks back down to rejoin the fight, when he notices an outnumbered Saiyan with twin sabers desperately in need of help. Hanzo rushes quickly to aid him, exhausting a good amount of power to destroy a line of demons. Hanzo fights alongside the warrior, trying to destroy the surrounding ring of enemies.

Sukimi
"Have I met you before? No, it can't be possible. But I feel as though I know you somehow."

Hanzo
"It's strange, but I feel the same way too."

Sukimi
"I thank you for your aid, but you should focus on your enemies, not your allies."

Hanzo
"You sound like my Mom."

=================================================

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: (Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga   Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:13 pm

Episode 230: Enter the Demons

It seemed like it all happened in an instant, but its more real than it should be.

Hanzo, the youngest warrior in HFIL, looks around, hoping to find himself surrounded by friendly faces. Instead, Hanzo sees only three. Hanzo, Kain, Goku, and Avalon remain standing amidst the chaos, each greatly outnumbered by the thousands and thousands of demonic creatures.

As the four move closer together, the creatures suddenly disperse, making way for a more human-looking figure that walks towards the four survivors, stepping over all the dead bodies that lie in his way.

As the figure gets close enough, a large warrior of dark skin and wearing gold armor, clashing with his blonde hair, can be made-out clearly once the demons have left. This figure holds a spear in his hand.

Goku:
"Who are you!?"

The being looks at each of the four warriors, learning what he can about them by their posture, shape, and breathing pattern. Once satisfied, the being materializes a helmet in his hand, the helmet appears to resemble a jackal.

???:
"Where I am from..."

He places the helmet calmly on his head, it is a perfect fit, and the helmet covers everything except for his eyes, which searches the four warriors for fear.

???
"...It is honorable to show your face to your enemies before you are to kill them."

Curved blades pace themselves appearing on the creature's spear, making it look more like a pole-axe.

???
"And when I have killed you all, I, Anubis, Guardian of Hell, will take your souls back with me."

Goku
"So then... you are a real demon."

The other three warriors look blankly at Goku, having thought the creatures they encountered before, that killed everyone but the four of them, were the real demons.

Anubis
"You were fighting devils, soldiers of our army, and the original inhabitants of Hell, before we were sent there, that is. Yes, we are the true demons."

Goku
"You've been in Hell for a long time, I am interested in seeing what new abilities you have learned."

Goku rushes to attack Anubis, who swings his spear-axe and hurls it at Goku, who just barely limbo's beneath it, losing some skin on his chin to the sharp blades. The weapon heads straight for Kain, and it goes right through him, and is caught in one hand by Avalon. As Avalon catches the weapon, Kain appears near Anubis, unharmed, as his image that was pierced by the weapon fades away.

Anubis backhands Kain far out of the way and grabs Goku by the neck, and with one hand, breaks his neck, killing Goku. Anubis then reaches into Goku's body, however, not damaging the body in any way, and he pulls out Goku's soul. Frightened for Goku, Hanzo rushes forth to attack Anubis, who at the sight of Hanzo releases his hold on Goku's soul, and it disappears.

Hanzo dropkicks Anubis, and the guardian of Hell goes tumbling backwards. As he gets up, Anubis forces himself to undergo a transformation. In a matter of seconds, Anubis becomes a large demonic beast, similar to Masao's Oni form, but with a face like the jackal on his helmet, although the helmet is no longer there.

Hanzo again clashes with Anubis, and their fists meet each other, and neither one of them gives, their strength is apparently equal. At the same time, they both remove their fists and Hanzo's kick meets Anubis's kick, and it becomes apparent to Hanzo that this demon is in fact mocking him. Hanzo backs away and fakes a punch from his right hand, which Anubis was preparing to meet again, but instead strikes Anubis across the face with his left. Oni Anubis stumbles backwards, and then roars at Hanzo, and grabs him by the throat. Hanzo struggles to get free, but it proves impossible.

Oni Anubis walks over to Kain, who is lying on the ground and tries to crush him beneath his large foot, but Kain stops his foot with his arms, and tries to fight back the strength of Anubis, but his arms are shaking and expecting to give way. From behind, Avalon rushes forth and grips Anubis in a headlock. As this happens, Anubis steps away from Kain but holds on to Hanzo, depriving him of oxygen. Oni Anubis slams his back into walls and buildings of HFIL in a vain attempt to get Avalon to relinquish his hold. Kain charges after Anubis, but is batted away by Hanzo still in Anubis's grip. Kain quickly gets up and attempts to attack Anubis with an energy attack, but somehow Anubis diverts the attack effortlessly be only holding up his free hand, and the attack swallows Kain whole, leaving Hanzo and Avalon to fight the monster alone.

Suddenly, Anubis loses his grip on Hanzo as he is struck by lightning. This also causes Hanzo to be struck, as well as Avalon, who loses his hold on Anubis. Oni Anubis loses his transformation from this, and reverts back to his previous, human form.

Looking forward, each man recognizes Seiran in her own Oni form. Leaving Avalon and Hanzo, Anubis rushes at Oni Seiran in top speed, avoiding her lighting strikes. Anubis tackles her, and places one hand on her head, somehow causing the Oni to leave Seiran.

Anubis
"I will not allow intereference from Ma'at."

Anubis picks up Seiran, who is back in her normal form, and carries her on his shoulder. As he turns around, Seiran's brother Masao stands in his way.

Masao
"Put her down."

Anubis
"I am taking her home."

Before Masao can react, Anubis reaches into Masao's body much like he did with Goku, and pulls Masao's soul halfway out, gripping it by the throat, Masao is helpless.

Anubis
"There is only one way you will see your sister alive again. You must finish this battle. Call upon Weneg, your Demon, and destroy these two. Once you do this, I will free your sister. Do it!"

As Anubis grips Masao's soul tighter, his body begins to transform. Finally, Anubis releases Masao's soul back into the body, and Anubis leaves in a dark portal formed by the devil soldiers of Hell.

Oni Masao turns around, both Avalon and Hanzo are prepared, but do not want to fight him.

Hanzo
"Masao, don't do this... we're not your enemy."

What the two don't know is that the situation in HFIL is of little importance because while the devil creatures were attacking them, the actual demons had invaded Other World. Other World has already suffered some casualties, but are fairing more well than the army in HFIL did. As Goku and Kain arrive, so too do more Demons. One demon imparticular, wearing more detailed gold armor than Anubis, and also sporting a blood red cape, seems to be of high importance, and causes the demons to stop fighting at his presence, which pauses the battle altogether.

This figure, accompanied by four other demons, steps forth and eventually makes his way to Piccolo, who is accompanied by Akura, Shimai, and Hiden.

Piccolo
"So... I take it you are Belial, ruler of Hell."

???
"Belial? Lord Belial was slain over 2,000 years ago by Lord Hades, my predescessor, whom I, Osiris, slew just 10 years ago."

Piccolo
"And which of your friends here will be the one to slay you?"

Osiris
"There have been great rulers of Hell, but along with that there have been greater rulers, each of whom killed the previous ruler in what is necessary for the continuing greatness of Hell, the best of the best ruling our world."

Piccolo
"The best murderer is not always the best ruler."

Osiris
"In Hell's case, it is."

Piccolo
"And what makes you so great a ruler? Because you plan to conquer this universe?"

Osiris
"Precisely. I am going to do what Lord Lucifer and Lord Beelzebub could not, I will seize this universe, and the next."

Piccolo
"That's not gonna happen."

Osiris
"We will see. Set, Ophois, finish this battle."

Osiris, God of Hell, begins to walk away, but Piccolo refuses to allow that.

Piccolo
"Osiris..."

Osiris
"No more discussion. You have heard my intentions and you do need further information. I am not interested in anything else you have to say."

Piccolo
"...I challenge you."

Osiris stops cold in his tracks, and turns around, looking insulted.

Osiris
"....what?"

Piccolo continues to stare down the Lord of Hell, never flinching or showing fear.

Piccolo
"I challenge you for the leadership of Hell."

====================================================

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: (Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga   Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:13 pm

Episode 231: Of Friends and Enemies

In Other World, everyone stood together quietly side-by-side, like motionless bricks, all interest put upon Piccolo, challenging the leader of Hell, Osiris, as ruler. Osiris was insulted, never before has the Demon Lord been challenged by an outsider. Nevertheless, Osiris was not about to back down from a challenge and be branded a coward by the other Demons, which would make him a big target amongst his own kind.

Osiris
"If its your wish to die then allow me to grant it."

Piccolo
"I'm already dead."

Demon, Human, and the other Miscellaneous warriors circle around the two duelists in what could be the final battle of this short war, that has already caused so many casualties. Piccolo steps forth, completely removing the robe he wore to conceal himself during Dima's appearance at Hanzo and Avalon's battle. Piccolo is now dressed in white and gold, possibly a uniform of his new divine occupation. Osiris removes the armor that otherwise may have slowed him down and quickly gets into a fighting stance, watching the contender, Piccolo, stretch before what could be the final battle he will ever fight.

Osiris
"I recognize your face... who birthed you?"

Piccolo
"That information is irrelevant right now. Why not focus on your strategy to defeat me?"

Osiris
"Bah! You should be appreciative that I am giving you this time to pray for a miracle. Your Supreme Kai has only two abilities, creation and alteration of the effects of his universe. Neither of these will give you any kind of advantage."

Piccolo
"The Supreme Kai will not interfere in this battle."

Osiris
"That would be wise."

Piccolo spars with the air for a short time, preparing his muscles for the speed and activity it will be enduring soon. At this moment, Osiris suddenly sees the resemblance in Piccolo.

Osiris
"You once harbored a Demon... the Demon Piccolo.. yes.. I recall him.."

Piccolo
"I would have thought him too weak to be a Demon, he was easy to surpress for most of my life, and i've never had an Oni Form like Masao has."

Osiris
"King Piccolo was far from weak, fool! I should know, I was the very one that slew him."

Piccolo
"Interesting, that is not how I remember it."

Osiris
"When we possess a body, we can only leave a small portion of our being inside the soul, what you encountered was only a miniscule portion of King Piccolo's true power. The reason you had no 'Oni Form' is because you were never directly linked to the true King Piccolo. And had you been, you would have died when I killed the true King Piccolo many years ago."

Piccolo
"None of this matters to me, your death is all I am interested in now."

Piccolo transforms to his Evolved Namek state, his eyes sunken in and pupils appearing more cat-like. In this form, his antennae become horns, and his long pointy ears retract to become more box shaped, able to pick up more local sounds in greater detail. Sharp, claw-like bones pierce through the skin on the upper-side of his wrist and extend beyond his hand an entire foot in length. This is the form of the warrior Namek.

Osiris
"Then there will be no more waiting."

Osiris, the Demon Lord, rushes forth at Piccolo, attacking with furious palm strikes, most of which are blocked by Piccolo. Piccolo rushes upwards into the sky to escape the failed first strike. Osiris follows, and begins to catch up to Piccolo when the evolved Namek stops all of a sudden in the sky. As the speeding Osiris, unable to stop, rushes past him, Piccolo grabs his ankles and snaps him downwards back to the Planet's surface. As he sees the ground getting closer and closer, Osiris puts on the breaks and manages to stop himself just feet from the ground. Piccolo rushes downwards at him like a speeding missile, claws first. Osiris spots him just in time to move out of the way, and Piccolo, knowing that inevitably he is going to strike the ground, manages to spin over on to his back, so that the damage is lessened. As he strikes the ground, forming a 50 foot wide crater as large as the circle of warriors surrounding the battle, Osiris rushes to continue the attack, slamming his knee into Piccolo's throat.

Watching on from the sidelines are the other Demons including: Anubis, Set and Ophois. Set wearing a dog-like mask, Ophois, the larger Demon, wearing a wolf-shaped mask. Anubis is once again in his jackal-head mask, while there is another demon whose name has yet to be revealed, wearing a mask shaped like a Hawk.

Set
"Ophois, Horus, come, lets get back to Hell."

Horus
"What? That was not my Father's orders."

Set
"Isis shouldn't be watching the keeper of Ma'at alone, you know."

Anubis
"We should obey our Lord's commands."

Set
"So what? Osiris has things under control here. Send a few more devils, He doesn't need us here. We have battles to fight in Hell. We are wasting our time here. Ophois, come on, we're getting out of here."

Horus
"But you..!"

Anubis
"Let them go."

Some devil soldiers form a demonic portal back to Hell which the demons Set and Ophois walk through. Set breathes in the foul, germ infested air as if it were a scented candle. The ground, red enough to be mistaken for Mars terrain, saves Set's every footprint even though it looks sturdy enough to support the weight without give. The sky in Hell is pitch black, with navy blue clouds that are always thundering, though lightning is not necessarily accompanied with the thunder. Set and Ophois step through a sphere-ish gray castle, where they see the female demon, Isis, watching over the unconcious prisoner, Seiran.

Isis
"Back so soon, brother?"

Set
"How's she doing?"

Isis
"She will be like this for awhile. Where is my husband?"

Set
"Kicking some guy's ass. Why does it matter? We have that universe won."

Isis
"If you hate my husband so much, why are you afraid to challenge him then?"

Set
"And why do you want that? One of us will die. You're my sister and his wife, why do you want it to come down to that?"

Isis
"I don't. But I know that it will. And I also know that when the time comes, he will kill you because he is much more powerful than you."

Set
"Is that what you think, Sister?"

Set, angered at his sister's comments, rushes over and grabs her by the neck, squeezing, but not fully choking her. She knows he will not kill her and has no fear of him at this moment. Ophois stands near the exit, he says nothing and does not move.

Set
"I may be the weaker one, but i'm smarter than him!"

Set releases his hold on Isis and walks over to Seiran, looking at her while his eyes hide a sinister plot that his mouth cannot conceal.

Set
"I have been researching this universe we are fighting now, and I have found something interesting. A technique which could make me the greatest demon that has ever lived. It's called Fusion. And if I can gain the powers of Ma'at, I will be unstoppable."

=====================================================

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: (Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga   Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:14 pm

Episode 232: The Power of Hanzo

In HFIL, Hanzo and Avalon continue to battle Masao's Oni, now known as Weneg. The destructive force that is Weneg, however, is seemingly unstoppable, even for the combined powers of a Legendary Super Saiyan, and a Neo-Human.

Hanzo
"Avalon, can't you use that device you had to turn him back to normal?"

Avalon
"I would have already if I still had it! Material possessions seem to not transfer over well to the afterlife!"

Weneg backhands Avalon into the pool of blood. Hanzo attacks him with a flurry of rights and lefts. Each are felt but the Demon seems unaffected. Avalon comes bursting out of the unholy pool, charging at Weneg with his shoulder, and slams into his back, taking Weneg down to one knee. He claws at Avalon, but Avalon's superior quickness allows him to avoid each attack. Hanzo attempts to ambush him from behind, and the Demon spots the shift in Avalon's eye that caught Hanzo in his sight, and Weneg turns around in time to grab Hanzo on the head and beat his head into the ground a few times. Avalon jumps on Weneg from behind, attempting to restrain the blood flow with a headlock. Avalon notices Weneg weakening and releasing his hold on Hanzo. Weneg slams Avalon into walls and pillars, but Avalon refuses to relinquish his hold. Hanzo gets back to his feet, shaken but not defeated.

Avalon
"Now's our chance, finish him!"

Hanzo
"If I hit a vital, it'll hit you too!"

Avalon
"Don't worry about me! Destroy this monster, and defeat these Demons! Do it for Earth!"

Hanzo
"I don't know many Ki attacks..."

Avalon
"Come on! What are you waiting for? I can't hold on much longer!"

Hanzo digs deep into his mind, thinking of a stance to focus a large amount of energy into a blast that could wipe out Weneg. Unknowingly, he begins an attack that he has inherited from his descendants, though he has never seen it before. It is the Kamehameha wave.

Hanzo
"Hold him still..."

Hanzo releases a furious Kamehameha wave, one no creature has ever seen. Electricity passes in and out of it, and the ground tears up beneath it, so deep that it continues until there is no ground left, but black nothingness. This Super Kamehameha has penetrated through the impenetrable Home For Infinite Losers. An impressive achievement only shared with the Demons that came there. The attack continues at rapid place, piercing Weneg without fail. The strike also breaks Avalon's Neutral Ki barrier to pierce through him, which was what Avalon knew was necessary and expected such to happen. Both fall to the ground. Weneg reverts back to Masao, both he and Avalon are defeated and dying, but still breathing their last breaths. Hanzo rushes over to Avalon.

Hanzo
"Can you focus energy into healing?"

Avalon
"I'm done for.... It was nice... fighting.. beside you.. even if you're not.... Human."

Hanzo
"We're not so bad, you know."

Avalon
"Yes, you are.... we all are."

Avalon leaves this universe with final, cynical words, showing, however, that he's developed a different outlook on human and alienkind in his final moments. Leaving Avalon's body, Hanzo goes to see if Masao is going to make it.

Masao
"Good job... I know we can win..."

Hanzo
"I have to save Seiran."

Masao
"There is a portal here, to Hell... use it, save her... destroy them from the inside out..."

Hanzo
"You're right, the portal, I can sense it. It must be where they sent the beings who had no capacity for Good."

Masao
"I'll see you... in Other World."

Understanding what he must do, Hanzo leaves the two bodies and quickly proceeds to the portal, reaching the dark, frightening land of Hell. He is immediately approached by a legion of Demonic guards, looking alot different than their higher ranking officials. One of the guards sounds the alarm, and Set watches from out the window of his Demonic palace.

Set
"It's that guy Anubis spoke of..."

Hanzo envelopes himself in energy, and spreads it outward to knock back all six guards. From the sphere of energy, erratic Ki blasts shoot outward, striking and killing two of the guards, and one blast hitting right near Set's window, causing him to jump back.

Set
"It can't be... I have seen this power before."

A guard jumps at Hanzo, but the swiftness of the Legendary Super Saiyan allows him to catch the guard and throw him into another, firing a blast of Ki that pierces through both. Another guard charges at Hanzo with a sword, who clotheslines the Demon guard, crushing his throat. Hanzo then headbutts another, crushing the guard's skull. Having disposed of all six guards, Hanzo proceeds further, only to encounter triple the number of guards waiting for him.

Set watches on, convinced that Hanzo will make it to the palace no matter what. Not willing to fight the Super Saiyan, and not willing to risk his ally Ophois out there, and of course, knowing his sister Isis wouldn't listen to him, Set can think of only one who can stop the young Hanzo.

Set
"He'll be up here in less than 20 minutes."

Isis
"We must defend the palace."

Set
"We will do nothing but sit and watch. I have an idea... We should fight fire with fire..."

Isis
"You are not suggesting what I think you are..."

Set
"Yes, precisely. Ophois, release the prisoner."

Isis
"What if he fights us again? Do you remember how many men we lost before we were able to restrain him? If he comes for us, how do you know the three of us can defeat him?"

Set
"I will make a deal with him."

Isis
"This is a foolish move! My husband would not stand for this."

Set
"I will listen to no more of your objections, sister. Ophois, release him. Release the one called.. Rain.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: (Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga   Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:14 pm

Episode 233: Drops of Rain

Conforming to Set's wishes, Ophois heads to the dungeon where their most dangerous prisoner is kept. Rain's cell is nearly pitch black. The aura given off by Rain's body is the only source of light. Rain opens his eyes, which burn red, at Ophois' arrival.

Ophois: Rain.

Rain: Did Osirus bid you to come? Was he too afraid to finish me off himself?

Ophois: Osirus has nothing to do with this. I come on behalf of Set. He...we have a proposition for you.

Rain: I'll hear nothing of the sort. Leave me.

Ophois: There is a warrior on his way. He is of your species. You will kill him. Then you will go to Otherworld and finish off his allies.

Rain: Why are you still here?

Ophois: When you have completed your task, you may exact your revenge on Osirus.

Rain: Release me.

Ophois unlocks the cell that holds Rain. Rain slowly walks out without acknowledging Ophois. He holds his hand in front of him to feel the air around him.

Rain: The Saiyan should be here momentarily. Did you bring my sword?

Ophois: No. You get your sword when you depart to Otherworld. I will inform Set that you've taken his offer.

Before Ophois can leave, Rain grabs him by his throat and begins choking him.

Rain: I want you to watch stay. You're going to watch me slaughter the Saiyan. Afterwards, you will join him.

Ophois: You'll do no such thing Rain!

Rain: You're such a fool Ophois. Part of my deal with Set was that I get to kill you.

Ophois: But...

Rain: I made my deal with Set days ago! In case any of his enemies where to make their way to Hell, I was to be released. Your death was to be a show of good faith. You're worthless to Set. And now you're mine.

Rain tightens his grip around Ophois' throat. His fingers pierce the sides of Ophois' neck until they crush all of the bones inside, leaving him paralyzed from the neck down. Rain drops the barely alive Ophois in front of him. Arriving almost on cue is Hanzo.

Rain: Ah, the saiyan arrives.

Hanzo: You're a saiyan too. Who are you?

Rain: I am Vegeta, master of the Saiyan race.

Hanzo: Don't insult me. I am Hanzo. Vegeta is my great-grandfather and--

Before Hanzo could finish his sentence, Rain appears behind him and smacks him to the ground. Face down in the dirt, Hanzo feels Rains foot pushing his head down further.

Rain: Your great-grandfather, is my brother. My younger, unworthy brother.

Rain removes his foot from Hanzo's head and walks over to Ophois. Ophois is overwhelmed by fear, but cannot react. Rain picks Ophois and holds his limp body in front on him. Acting on instinct, Hanzo shoots a ki blast at Ophois. The blast goes through the weakened body, killing Ophois. But the blast does nothing to Rain.

Rain: That was cold-blooded indeed.

Hanzo: I did not kill him out of cold blood. I did it because his allies seek to destroy my world.

Rain: Do not deny. What you did truly proves that you share my blood. You may call me by the name I was given as a slave. Rain.

Rain punches Hanzo, sending him crashing back to the dungeon's entrance.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: (Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga   Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:15 pm

Episode 234: Piccolo's Trick

The battle for leadership of Hell continues in Other World, as Piccolo continues to fight back. Piccolo strikes Osiris in the stomach with his knee, and then headbutts him, causing the demon leader of Hell to stumble backwards. Osiris bursts back at his challenger, but is kicked right in the air before he knows it. As he looks back down, he sees 5 different Piccolo's looking back up at him.

Osiris
"What trick is this?"

Piccolo #1,2,3,4, and 5
"The Grim Reaper has a new face tonight, Osiris, and you're looking at it."

Osiris growls and raises one hand to the sky. Above each finger forms an energy ball. Each ball of Ki grows bigger and stronger. Osiris then brings his hand down, making the effect that the energy emitted from the Ki rips tears into the sky. Each ball of Ki energy fires at each Piccolo, none of which move or attempt to block the oncoming attack. The energy appears to pierce through each Piccolo, causing each to become a bloody mess on the ground, landing in the exact same position as each other. The bodies of Piccolo lie there motionlessly long enough for a smile to tug on Osiris's lips. The celebration, however, is cut short as the bodies seem to dissipate into the wind, travelling strangely against the wind, however. Osiris is caught in a moment of paralyzing shock as the Ki of the deceased bodies travel past Osiris.

It was at that moment that Osiris realized he had a claw pierced straight through his body. The real Piccolo, all along had stood behind him.. his trick had succeeded. Osiris turns his head, only to find Piccolo's right in his face.

Piccolo
"Now you will bow."

Piccolo retracts his claw and elbows Osiris in the back, sending him all the way to the ground, where Osiris lands on his hands and knees.

Blood pours out of Osiris, his arms and legs are weakening, and begin to shake uncontrollably. He's finding it difficult to keep himself off the ground.

Piccolo lands in front of Osiris, confident of his victory. Osiris tries to speak, but is unable to produce any words. His body grows weaker by the second... it is dying. Defying all logic, Osiris suddenly gets up, his face lit up in anger. He is undergoing a change, and Piccolo instantly understands. Trying to thwart the change, Piccolo fires his makankosappo technique at Osiris, but it does not pierce. Black feathery wings sprout from Osiris's back, and his skin turns to a red fur. His feet turn to hooves and behind him grows a red tail. Finally, ram-like horns grow from his head. Osiris has introduced Piccolo to his Oni Form.

The evil demon lets out a mighty roar. Piccolo instantly attacks, slashing back and forth at him, failing however, to breach the unusually strong skin. Osiris grasps Piccolo by the throat, and he yells so loud that all of Other World hears him. At this point, no one can stand back and watch any longer. The heroes rush forth, but are halted by Anubis and Horus.

Anubis
"If you intend to interfere, you will have to go through us."

A portal opens, allowing entrance for various other demons.

Anubis
"..And them."

All of the warriors of Other World stand their ground, unsure of what move to make. All except Kain, second-in-command of Earth's Special Forces, who steps forward, between the group of warriors and the group of Demons.

Kain
"Piccolo needs my help, and i'm going over there, and you can't stop me."

Anubis
"Then you will be destroyed."

Anubis slices his axe right through Kain, but realizes that something is wrong when Kain's body disappears, instead of falling down in two pieces. Anubis looks behind him and sees Kain dropkicking Osiris in the head, causing the Demon to drop Piccolo.

Anubis
"..He's very fast."

Kain's brave move inspires the other warriors to rise up and fight the group of demons. In unison both groups charge at each other. They all strike each other at the same time, causing a huge clash of energy that sends each member of each group backwards at random distances. Quickly they get up, and a chaotic fight begins.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: (Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga   Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:16 pm

Episode 235: Power of the True Super Saiyans

In Hell, the greatest battle of eternity has begun. Never before have two true Super Saiyans of legend done battle with one another. Just outside set's tower, Hanzo meets his predescessor, and ancestor, Rain.

Rain
"I'm told I am the first to be sent to Hell from our dimension in 5,000 years."

Hanzo pushes himself off the ground and on one knee as Rain paces back and forth in front of him.

Hanzo
"You are insane, and you deserve to be here. The rest of us are fighting to save our universe, and here you are, fighting against us too."

Rain backhands Hanzo hard enough to leave a mark, but Hanzo holds his ground.

Rain
"If only you've seen what I have seen, boy, you would have no interest saving such a cruel universe, either."

Hanzo
"And Hell is your paradise?"

Rain
"Of course not. But the Demons have managed to pierce the dimensional dividers. I can destroy all of them with no problem, for now, they can have their fun destroying your universe."

Rain allows Hanzo to get back up to his feet.

Hanzo
"No more lies, I can see right through you."

Rain
"Oh?"

Hanzo
"I can sense your energy inside of you, your power is like mine. But i've fought them at full strength, and I cannot defeat them with ease. You can't either. You won't help us because you are afraid, you are nothing but a coward!"

Rain knees Hanzo in the stomach as soon as Hanzo finishes the sentence. Hanzo bends forward in pain, feeling the effects of Rain's attack.

Rain
"Fool... It is not my Super Saiyan form they fear..."

Rain again backhands Hanzo, this time knocking Hanzo off balance, slamming into the ground face first. Hanzo tries to get back up, but Rain slams his knee down on Hanzo's back and grabs his throat.

Rain
"I am curious. I can tell you are not a pure Saiyan. I must see your Super Saiyan form. Show me."

Hanzo pulls his head out of the ground and turns to Rain, growling at him defiantly.

Rain
"Show me!"

Hanzo growls louder, more angrier, his anger has pushed him into his Super Saiyan 3 form. Rain is not impressed.

Rain
"SHOW ME!"

Rain has difficulty keeping Hanzo down with his knee, and jumps backwards as Hanzo pops up to his feet. Hanzo yells so loud that the soundwaves topple entire buildings. Rain continues to push him to transform.

Rain
"DO IT!"

A blue sphere forms within Hanzo and spreads itself out of his body and continues outward, but stops at a point, where blue waves of energy release themselves in all directions, destroying anything in their path.

Rain looks on, pleased.

Rain
"Yes, you're almost there. Show me everything you've got!"

Rain also begins his transformation the same way as Hanzo, though the sphere surrounding him is yellow. The blue sphere of Hanzo, and the yellow sphere of Rain begin to emit lightning bolts at each other, having no effect, however.

Hanzo's hair turns white, the same color as the Super Saiyan 5 form, only with yellow tips, while Rain's goes to Super Saiyan yellow, his body forming the appearance of a Super Saiyan 4.

The transformations continue, causing large chunks of the ground below them to uproot themselves, disturbed by the energy being emitted.

Inside of the rubble that was once a tower, Set sees the events unfolding and becomes very worried.

Set
"Isis, get the girl, we are getting out of here!"

The holes in the ground continue to grow deeper and deeper until lava starts spewing out of the ground like a water fountain. Suddenly, the two seem to complete their transformations, but everything appears to stand still. The mammoth chunks of land and rock stand still in the air, while hot molten lava stops inches from raining down on the two fighters. Inside of the fallen tower, Set stands in a running motion just inches from a portal, while Isis is right behind him, with Seiran over her shoulder.

Hanzo looks around, confused at what is happening, but disturbed when he looks down to see the core of the Planet, the only part of the planet still intact, surrounded by the blue matter which could only be the color of the Hellverse's version of space.

Hanzo
"What has happened here?"

Rain
"Our combined power has broken this universe. We have shattered time. If we returned to our normal state, the universe would try to repair itself but as you can see, no one would survive."

Hanzo
"So this was all part of your plan!?"

Rain
"I would call it an experiment. I knew this universe had a severe lack of Ki, if you were strong enough, then our combined powers would have been more than enough to strip this universe of all the energy it had. This is why demons rely on the blackness of their hearts to consume them, and cause them to transform into creatures that act outside the laws of Ki. Had this experiment failed, I simply would have killed you, all of the demons, and left."

Hanzo
"So what now?"

Rain
"We find another battleground."

Hanzo
"What!? You don't have to fight me now.. If we leave here, Set will be dead."

Rain
"Unwillingness to battle a powerful opponent? This is truly the birth of a new Saiyan species."

Hanzo
"Look, I don't want to fight you. I came here to save Seiran and go back to my universe where I can stop the Demons. We have no reason to fight."

Rain
"Nonsense, you have the only necessary reason in the world to fight me. Fight me.. or I kill you."

Rain once again grabs Hanzo by the throat and runs through the closest portal with Hanzo in his hand. As Hanzo starts to fade away into the portal he sees the universe attempting to repair itself, and the planet on the verge of explosion.

Hanzo
"SEIRANNNN!"

On one of the floating chunks of land is the tower with Set inside. After regaining movement he looks around and realizes what is happening.

Isis
"What's going on?"

Set
"Give me the girl, quick!"

Without questioning his orders, Isis hands over Seiran to her brother. Set moves towards the portal, and then turns around and kicks Isis off the cliff. Isis screams as she falls into a pit of lava below. Without looking back, Set rushes through the portal with Seiran, and a moment later, the universe of Hell collapses into nothingness.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: (Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga   Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:16 pm

Episode 236: Hollow Heroes

The Oni Osiris releases his grip from Piccolo and concentrates his attention towards Kain. Osiris grabs Kain's leg with his tail. Seconds later, the tail is wrapped around an after image as Kain reappears behind Oni-Osiris. He and Piccolo fire ki blasts at their enemy. Oni-Osiris deflects the ki attacks with his tail. Oni-Osiris quickly flies into the air, with Kain and Piccolo in pursuit. Oni-Osiris begins to flap is wings with great power and fury. The air is force away from Kain and Piccolo, depriving them of oxygen. Oni-Osiris flies at them and rams them with his horns. The two heroes take a hard fall to the ground.

Meanwhile, Anubis easily slice through countless minor fighters from Otherworld and HFIL with his axe. Xace does his body blast attack, but to no avail. His existance is ended with a swift but painless beheading.

Anubis: Pathetic fools, your efforts are in vain! The will of Osiris shall not be denied!

Suddenly, Anubis is hit with the head of a demon. More demon body parts make their way towards Anubis. It's Shouyu. Quickly joining him is his son Nezumi.

Shouyu: Nezumi, I thought you destroyed. I saw your body.

Nezumi: I was killed, hence the halo over my head. But death can't stop me from fighting.

Shouyu: If your spirit is destroyed, you cannot come back. Leave now.

Nezumi: You can't talk because you're dead too. Lets go out fighting.

Shouyu: Agreed.

Jinzu: And I'll join you!

Nezumi: How the hell did you get here?

Jinzu: Not important. I want to help, even if I'm not much of a fighter.

Shouyu: Your presence is welcomed friend.

Shouyu leads the charge towards Anubis. Anubis appears behind Shouyu and hacks his axe into the saiyan's back with no effort. Dozens of devils assault the weakened Shouyu. They begin to pile on top of him until they completely cover him. Blood flows from underneath the feet of the devils. A burst of ki blasts a hole through the pile of devils, as the mighty Saiyan attempts to crawl out. But it is to no avail. Shouyu takes one last glance at his son before he dies on his feet. Jinzu has a feeling a rage within him and clinches his fists as tight as he can. He boldly makes eye contact with the demon Anubis. Nezumi is in awe, expecting the weakling to pull off a miracle. Without hesitation, Jinzu runs away faster than he's ever ran in his life! He takes refuge under a pile of dead bodies. This distracts Nezumi long enough to be blindsided by Anubis. Nezumi gets kicked across the face and hits the ground. Anubis lifts his opponent and slams his fist into Nezumi's stomach. Nezumi looks nearly lifeless as he receives the worst beating of his after life. Without warning, a voice speaks to Anubis.

Voice: Do you have an Oni-Form?

Anubis: Who speaks?

Voice: Answer me.

Anubis: I answer to no one.

Voice: You don't have an Oni-Form. Thought so.

*A halo is thrown at Anubis' feet*

Voice: You can have it. It doesn't go with my black.

A quick and swift wind passes by Anubis and the son of Osiris finds his axe cut in half. Less than a second later, a sword meets the back of Anubis' right shoulder! Nezumi looks on with one eye open as a man in black lands before Anubis with ninjitzu-like grace.

Nezumi: You've come to save me Ajinn?

Ajinn: No.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: (Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga   Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:17 pm

Episode 237: Inner Strength

Dima watches the chaos from a distance, unusually patient. His head bodyguard, Akura, is the complete opposite and rather upset.

Akura
"Where could that Hanzo be? I sensed him in HFIL, and he disappeared not long after."

Dima
"Have patience."

Akura
"How can you have patience at a time like this? Hanzo was the only one with the power to defeat the Demons.. and he is missing!"

Dima
"You are wrong. Hanzo alone does not have the power to destroy these Demons. It will take the combined might of all of us to save this universe."

Akura
"But Lord Kai, you can alter the Ki energy in this universe, can you not make everyone here more powerful?"

Dima
"I cannot alter a being's potential. Besides, its not about Ki energy, it never was. Nobody fighting out here realizes it, but they're not fighting with Ki, they have to dig much deeper in order to defeat this menace. Their weapons are emotion and intelligence, they fight with pure survival instincts. Once they realize that it doesn't matter how much Ki a foe possesses, but the heart and mind, they can defeat any Avalon, Exodus, or Osiris..."

Sakana rushes to her daughter's aid in battle, heroicly cutting demonic creatures into pieces with her blades.

Sakana
"Where is your Father?"

Chiyome
"He is there.. fighting with Anubis! Should I join him?"

Sakana
"No, it is best not to be in his way. Where is your brother?"

Chiyome
"I haven't seen him..."

Sakana
"Do not worry yourself about him, he can take care of himself."

Chiyome
"I can't help it... I can't help but feel as though he is in trouble."

Meanwhile, Masao has been fighting on for some time, he has several cuts across his face and body, but none of which seem to slow him down. From the corner of his eye he spots Set carrying Seiran, Masao rushes to save his sister, but drops to the ground halfway to her, succumbing to an unusual and sudden pain he feels within, as though he is being ripped apart inside. Set sees this, and decides to hurry his pace to wherever he is intending to go.

Set
"Damn... it is starting.."

Goku and Vegeta, both in SSJ5 Forms, battle demons of all shapes and sizes near each other. They soon find themselves surrounded by a large number of demons. Goku and Vegeta move backwards until the two are back to back.

Vegeta
"Hehe... it seems this will be our last fight, Kakarot."

Goku
"I don't think we'll be getting out of this one."

Vegeta
"Do you happen to have a Super Saiyan 6 card up your sleeve?"

Goku
"No.. but we could fuse together again."

Vegeta
"..And die as one being? That is not how I want it to end, Kakarot."

Goku
"I suppose you're right. There are some here that are stronger than us combined, even. There is no sense dying as a fused entity."

The demons begin to close in on the two heroes, who are still conversing back to back, while keeping an eye on the predators.

Goku
"For what its worth, Vegeta, its been an honor to fight beside you."

Vegeta
"..Yes, it has.. Goku."

Goku
"Do you have any good last words?"

Vegeta
"Just this...."

Vegeta lets out a loud battle-cry, and Goku echoes him as they rush forth at their enemies in what may be the last fight they will ever know. Goku and Vegeta's yelling while putting out one last great fight inspires the rest of the Z-Team, who also rush bravely at the demons. The head-on assault against all the demons is mostly a success. Goku and Vegeta, however, become lost in the sea of Demons.

Gohan
"Dad!"

Pan
"Grandpa!"

Trunks
"Father!"

The three rush into the sea of demons, which appear to be the majority of the demonic offense, and nearly clear the area completely. When the ground is once again visible, both Goku and Vegeta lay motionless on the ground. The three fear the worst until Goku and Vegeta both start to quietly chuckle, finding something oddly humorous about their unlikely survival, leaving the three rescuers very much relieved.

Chiyome continues to search for her brother, concerned that something bad has happened to him. Suddenly, Dima appears before her.

Dima
"What troubles you?"

Chiyome
"My brother... I cannot find him anywhere!"

Dima
"Do you feel he may have been killed here in Other World?"

Chiyome
"No.. it couldn't be, my brother.. he's the Legendary Super Saiyan! I don't think its possible for him to be killed!"

Dima
"I did not ask you what you think, but how you feel. Do you feel your brother is alive?"

Chiyome
"...Yes.. I feel like he is in trouble, but alive."

Dima
"Your brother needs you, but I must know where he is first."

Chiyome
"I don't know where he is.. I can't find him!"

Dima
"You and your brother have a psychic connection that reaches even beyond the realms of the Supreme Kai. Your brother is needed here, bring him to us. Look deep within you, find his location. Show me."

Chiyome
"I.. I don't know how!"

Dima
"Search Chiyome, find that link with him."

Chiyome
"I.. I can feel his presence.."

Dima
"I see.. he has gotten himself into quite a battle already. He is in a different universe. You must bring him back here. I can send you there, but I cannot return you here. You must help him. Good luck to you Chiyome."

Dima blinks his eyes and Chiyome has disappeared, ready to join her brother in battle against an enemy the likes she has never battled before.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: (Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga   Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:17 pm

Episode 238: The Bond of Twins

Chiyome opens her eyes. In the backdrop of an orange swirly universe, she sees her twin brother, the Legendary Super Saiyan, Hanzo. They are in the deepest region of space, void of planets or other distractions. An abundance of oxygen in the universe allows them to breathe as though they never left Earth.

Chiyome's brother stares beyond her, too preoccupied to be happy to see her. He gives her a stern warning.

Hanzo
"Don't.. move."

Hanzo darts forward and tosses his sister to the side before she has a chance to register what he said to her. Hanzo intercepts Rain, an instant before he would have reached Chiyome. The two battle beyond the speed of time, Rain attacking swiftly with his sword, Hanzo dodging each swing fluidly.

From afar, Chiyome can follow none of it, seeing only stand-still portraits of the two as though they are about to engage in action.

Rain fakes attacks with his sword and manages to knee Hanzo in the face, and smash him backwards. Time catches up with the two at this point, and Chiyome sees their still pre-images fade away and Hanzo's body being flung at her in a different direction. Hanzo stops himself with an energy attack he releases inches above Chiyome's head, saving himself from smashing into his sister.

Hanzo
"You shouldn't be here!"

Chiyome
"I'm here to... help... you...?"

Hanzo
"Oh you're here to help me?"

Chiyome tries to brush off her anger after her own brother ridicules her. She'll show him.

Rain charges at Hanzo, who gets ready to block the attack. Rain strikes Hanzo with a fist into the forearms. Hanzo failed to stand his ground, and the attack pushes Hanzo backwards a hundred feet even though he blocked it from damaging him.

As he watches Hanzo, Chiyome sneaks up, powered into a Super Saiyan 5, and spin-kicks Rain in the face. Before she is able to make a 360 degree rotation, Rain appears behind her and grabs her by the hair.

Rain
"That was NOT very SMART!"

Rain spins Chiyome around, gripping only her hair, and tosses her out of his range of sight in deeper space. Hanzo looks up to see her zoom past him, and turns back to Rain.

Hanzo
"You BASTARD!"

Hanzo turns around and bursts off into the direction she was thrown. He manages to catch up with her and catches her from behind, breathing a sigh of relief when he realizes she is okay. He is also surprised she regained conciousness so quickly from the velocity.

Hanzo
"There's nothing you can do here. This guy is as strong as I am.... if not stronger. If you try and fight you will only get hurt! Remember what Dad and Mom always taught us, we have to serve as individual units out there on the battlefield. We can't help each other out or worry about how the other is doing or we will lose! Stay here and don't go anywhere!"

Chiyome blinks her eyes, and Hanzo has disappeared, resuming his battle with their ancestor, Rain. Chiyome experiences a mixture of raging emotions. She is frustrated that she can do nothing to help her brother, embarrassed at her own abilities compared to the two great combatants fighting out there.

Chiyome
"I can't just.. hover here and do nothing... no, I WON'T just hover here. I can't just watch you fight a meaningless battle while the universe is being destroyed.. I WON'T ALLOW IT!"

Hanzo continues his battle with Rain, both locking hands in a Super Saiyan test of strength. Neither gives, but Rain acquires victory through cheating tactics, kneeing Hanzo in the stomach and continue to beat him downwards through space, and kicking him like a soccer ball backwards halfway to his sister.

Chiyome watches on, still talking to herself.

Chiyome
"Grr... I don't CARE anymore! I don't CARE what Dad and Mom say! We are sister and brother. We were born on the same day, and we shall die on the same day!"

Chiyome erupts forth, her appearance altering from Super Saiyan 5, excess Ki flowing outwards and circling around her in a ball of energy, her hair raising to the sharpest points, she has achieved her brother's reality, matching her twin's strength and power as a Legendary Super Saiyan!

At top speed, she blasts right past Hanzo, knocking him off course, causing him tumble slightly. She introduces her elbow to Rain's face, and the unsuspecting elder brother of Vegeta is hurled backwards with unmeasureable velocity.

She stands there, glowing in vivid radiance. Her brother looks forth in awe, knowing one thing is certain: Never ever, under any circumstance, tell a woman what they can and can't do!

Chiyome
"Well? Let's get out of here! We can't waste time!"

Hanzo and Chiyome, twin true Super Saiyans, exit through the universal hole that Rain originally brought Hanzo from. Rain watches the two leave, he could have stopped them, but decides not to.

Rain
"So, it seems you were right, after all this time... Ken."

Hanzo and Chiyome return to Hell, though it has now been left in an empty white abyss of nothingness. No shadow is casted, and no echo is heard. There is no way of telling where Hell begins or ends, there is no up or down, left or right. All they can see are each other, and the rips that exist as transportation to alternate universes. Hanzo recognizes one as being the rip to their universe, and the two rush through it, ending up in the bleak remnants of what used to be a planet. All that remains is dust and debris. Chiyome continues ahead, but notices Hanzo has stopped, she looks behind to see him grabbing a handful of dust and letting it slip out from inbetween his fingers.

Chiyome
"What are you doing?"

Hanzo
"The Demons... grrr.. this.. dust could be Earth. This could be all thats left, Chiyome."

Chiyome
"But our universe is still here, Hanzo. If we don't hurry, we might lose that too."

Hanzo silently agrees and catches up with Chiyome.

Hanzo
"Do you know where we're going!?"

Chiyome
"Heaven.. durr."

Hanzo
"Are you sure its this way."

Chiyome
"I dunno, isn't it up? Are we going up? Is North up?"

Hanzo slaps himself in the face, perhaps the blonde hair of normal Super Saiyan levels is the excuse for the pink-haired's blonde moments.

Hanzo
"To change the subject.. How did you know.. anyway?"

Chiyome
"How did I know what?"

Hanzo
"That you were a Legendary Super Saiyan, too?"

Chiyome suddenly stops and gets a surprised look on her face.

Chiyome
"I AM???"

Hanzo falls over head first, but there's no ground to break his fall, so he tumbles downwards through space. Chiyome picks him up by the leg.

Chiyome
"Sheesh, don't you get jokes? Some days you're a smartass nerd, others you're just a big dumb ol' jock, aren't you?"

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: (Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga   Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:18 pm

Episode 239: The Lesson

Masao lies on the ground, writhing in pain. Looking on from afar, it becomes apparent to Geddian that Masao's Oni form is about to be unleashed. It couldn't happen at a worse time, the allies are weak and beaten, only a few still stand strong against the demonic force, who have also suffered losses.

Geddian stands tall in front of Masao, struggling to get off the ground, his view of Set and Seiran now obstructed.

Masao
"Move..."

Geddian
"I must do what is in the best interest of our allies."

Geddian out stretches his right arm, energy runs down through it, forming a collection at the outside of his palm. The menacing ball of energy threatens to take Masao's life.

Masao
"I said MOVE!"

Masao transforms into his Oni form, the mighty Weneg, and slaps Geddian to the side, carving his outline in a nearby mountain. The Demon hoped to catch Set in his sights again, but Set had disappeared. Geddian returns with a whirlwind kick that takes Weneg off his feet. Geddian pounds him into the ground with a flurry of punching attacks, dodging Weneg swatting at him each time. Geddian then grabs him by the legs and swings him into a mountain. Geddian proceeds to follow him inside of it, but comes to a halt as light emitts from within the mountain, and it explodes, leaving only Weneg, demon form of Masao. The two head straight for each other and collide in a colossal explosion. In the end, Weneg was standing, Geddian was not.

Weneg looks back at his victim, and instead of finishing him off, walks away, looking instead to another Demon, Horus, son of Osiris. Geddian looks over with the strength he has left.

Geddian
"So... I am not your enemy..?"

Ajinn battles with Anubis, their weapons locked together, when he is distracted by a dying body reaching out for him. It is his wife, Sakana. Ajinn turns back to Anubis, and using all his strength, he forces Anubis backwards with his sword. He moves over to his wife, who dies before she can say anything to him. Ajinn turns her over, and recognizes the wound.

Ajinn
"I knew this day would come, sensei.."

Standing behind Ajinn is none other than Uchuu, who has lately been fitted with demonic arms, replacing those he lost in the last encounter.

Uchuu
"..The final showdown. I could not have predicted how strong you would become, the new techniques you would acquire that would give you the advantage over me. I have taken your mate from you, what will you do? Remember one of the most important things I ever taught you, emotions inhibit your judgement. If you fight me with anger, you will make a mistake. The advantage is now mine."

Ajinn
"You've sold your soul.. to them.."

Uchuu
"We are assassins, not leaders, nor heroes. The winning army is the only that matters."

Ajinn turns around, and looks deeply at Uchuu in disdain.

Ajinn
"Lesson number one..."

Uchuu
"...What?"

Ajinn
"Teaching you the art of ninjutsu. Lesson number one, do not question the Ninjutsu master."

Ajinn vaporizes into a fog of black ki and reappears behind Uchuu. The first thing Uchuu sees when he turns around is Ajinn's fist slamming into his face.

Uchuu
"You cocky piece of.."

Ajinn
"Number two.. never speak unless spoken to."

Ajinn vaporizes again, Uchuu turns around quickly, waiting for him to reappear, but he instead reappears in the same spot he was in, and stabs Uchuu through the heart.

Ajinn
"Number three.. never turn your back on your opponent."

Ajinn removes his sword, and Uchuu falls to the ground, dead as soon as his body strikes the blood stained field. Ajinn stabs his sword into the ground and kneels in front of his deceased wife.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: (Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga   Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:18 pm

Episode 240: Battlefield of Death

Ajinn drops to the ground, looking over his fallen beloved, killed by his former mentor. Ajinn appears very sincere, his face showing a hint of emotion as he holds his deceased lover's hand to his face, feeling her skin for the very last time. His short revenge has brought him no peace.

All sounds fade out as he closes his wife's eyes for the final time, hiding the pain they showed in her final moments. Ajinn moves his head down to see blood dripping onto her hand. As everything catches back up to him, he feels the wound made from the dagger protruding from his chest, recognizing the blood as his own.

Uchuu
"For what it's worth, I'm sorry it had to come to this."

Ajinn turns his head to the side, seeing Uchuu from the corner of his eye, being accompanied by a dark halo.

Uchuu
"What's that saying on your planet.. 'Better you than me'? Magnificient, the sayings your kind have."

Ajinn is at a loss for words, at this point, he looks only forward to death. Unable to get any final words from his former student, Uchuu retracts his weapon, returning its shape back to his new, demonic hand. Ajinn immediately drops to the ground, unable to move his arms to cushion his fall. With the last of his strength, Ajinn crawls to Sakana, wanting only to die next to her.

From above, Uchuu looks on with an odd look, almost as if he is regretting his actions.

Uchuu
"Suddenly, it's not fun anymore..."

Uchuu looks down at his hand, still covered in the blood of Ajinn. He looks back at Ajinn, whose body has ceased movement, then he returns his attention to his hand, and turns it into a blade once more.

Uchuu
"You discovered the life that I had always dreamed of, but was too afraid to seek. You don't deserve this fate."

Uchuu turns his attention to Osiris, who still stalemates with Piccolo, Kain, and several others who have joined the battle. Uchuu bends to one knee, and presses the blade to his throat.

Uchuu
"One more wish, Demon Lord, and you can have my soul right now. Return those that I have killed back to life. That's all I ask."

Upon finishing his request to Osiris, Uchuu slashes his throat and drops to the ground, letting his blood stain the holy lands of Other World.

The sinister smile on Osiris concerns Piccolo. The grin soon changes as he witnesses his son, Horus, battling Weneg, the Oni form of Masao. Osiris knocks his opponents out of the way and reverts to his humanoid form.

Osiris
"Set.. Set, where are you?"

Set
"Here, Master."

Set stands above Osiris on a cliff with a portal spinning wildly behind him in the background. Seiran is nowhere to be seen. Osiris floats up to the cliff and turns to find Anubis standing in the middle of the battlefield.

Osiris
"Anubis, rescue Horus and bring him to through the portal. We are to retreat for now."

Osiris walks to the portal but stops to see Set standing in front of him grinning devilishly. Osiris questions him suspiciously.

Osiris
"Where is my wife?"

With unseen swiftness, Set jabs a dagger through the heart of Osiris, and forces him to his knees.

Osiris
"Set... you fool.."

Set
"Hell needs a leader that will not fear the Guardians."

The battle pauses for everyone, even Masao's demon form turns to growl at the murderer. Anubis flies over to them, looking down at his helpless master, dying in a pool of his own blood. Osiris reaches out for him, but Anubis can do nothing. Set looks at him curiously.

Set
"I am your new master. You can either obey me or join him."

Anubis turns his back to Set and begins to walk away, but stops to answer him moments later.

Anubis
"I am a servant of neither Osiris nor Set. I live only to serve our cause... revenge for our kind."

Set
"Then you know the best way for you to get your revenge is to obey your Master."

Anubis walks away, his back still turned to Set. Set brushes off the ignorance, and turns to face Weneg.

Set
"Weneg, Your sister exists no more, her strength has become mine. You are the last remaining Guardian of Hell, and the only true threat to my reign over the combined universes. I demand you face me in battle, right here."

Weneg charges at Set on all fours like an animal and then leaps on to the cliff, with the weight of the landing causing the cliff to collapse behind him. Weneg continues charging at Set, but is met with an uppercut that sends him off into the distance. Set walks confidently towards the monster and picks him up by the throat with one hand.

Set
"With your death, I declare victory."

Set crushes the throat of Weneg, and drops the carcass back on the ground, where it reverts back to Masao's form. Set turns to face the remaining heroes who stand stunned at the death of their most powerful ally, as the new ruler of Hell laughs maniacally. Horus looks on as he kneels behind his father's lifeless body, his teeth grinding in rage. Anubis stands still in contemplation.

Set however, ceases his laughter as he looks beyond everyone to the portal, seeing the blurry images of twin Super Saiyans.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: (Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga   Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:19 pm

Episode 241: The Pain of Loss

Everyone's attention has become fixed on the twin Legendary Super Saiyans, Hanzo and Chiyome, as they move confidently towards Set, floating only inches above the ground, side by side.

Hanzo
"What have you done with Seiran?"

The right side of Set's mouth perks up in a sinisterly half-grin. His pupils retract and turn pale white, releasing a white, very transparent cloud from each eye that pass down his out-stretched arm and combines above his accepting hand. The visible gaseous substance transforms into faded and haunting images of Seiran screaming for help, yet lacking the capability to make sound.

Hanzo reaches out for her but Set quickly draws her back in through his eyes once more.

Set
"Her body has become permanently fused within me. Ma'at's abilities exist to further excel my own beyond all comprehension of an existant - be it man or God. Seiran's soul has joined thousands of others trapped within me, the Lord of all Demons. You will never see her again!"

Hanzo's emotions rage out of control, and with that - so does his powers. Hanzo feels helpless, desperate to save Seiran, but knows it cannot be done. She meant something to him, and only now does he truly realize it. In the fight to save the dying universe, Hanzo has realized that she was his universe, and it has already ended. This is a suicidal feeling, Hanzo's life is over, all that is left is to return the pain that he now feels.

Several heroes attempt to reason with the Super Saiyan, but no voice gets into his head, except for one. Standing behind Set, his sword unsheathed and in position to strike the foe, though already knowing his target is aware of his presence, is Hanzo's father, Ajinn, having returned to life along with Sakana.

Ajinn
"Hanzo, I know what you are going through. Your mother was killed by the enemy, as was I. But do you see her, child? She lives. Hope is not lost."

Hanzo's power continues to rage out of control in piercing bolts of Ki that threaten to take the life of anything they touch, but Ajinn's words seem to lessen the destruction.

Ajinn
"Boy! Do you not see that your power is controlled by your emotions? Only when you have control of your emotions can you control your power. This planet is the last in the universe, if it is destroyed, so too is your chance of ever seeing that girl again!"

Set backs away, he is unconcerned with the safety of the planet.

Set
"Go ahead, destroy this planet. It will save you and your friends a great deal of pain and torment. I can escape this universe anytime I wish to."

Ajinn rushes forth, skillfully dodging each erratic bolt of deadly energy that gets in his way. Ajinn is quick to stop as he reaches his son, the blade of his sword lightly pressed against the throat of Hanzo, who appears completely oblivious to all of his surroundings.

Ajinn
"This universe is more important than you, me, or anyone standing here today. I will do what I have to do, if it must be done, then so be it. I will make it swift and painless."

Chiyome
"Father, no!"

Chiyome rushes forth, but Sakana appears behind her to grab and restrain her. Though Chiyome's strength now greatly exceeds her mothers, she submits to Sakana as daughter.

Sakana
"Hanzo, snap out of it.."

Chiyome turns around, unable to look, as Sakana twitches nervously at the sight.

Set moves out of sight and stands near Anubis and talks with him quietly.

Set
"Leave them be, whatever comes from this scenario can only be of great benefit to us."

Sweat drips down the face of Ajinn as he continues to hold on to a thread of hope that his son will regain control of his abilities so that he will not be required to take his own's childs life for the sake of saving the universe. Ajinn allows an entire minute for his son to wake up from the anger that has placed him in a vegetative state of rage. Ajinn realizes he cannot wait any longer, if this continues for even a few more seconds, people will die and the planet will crumble, but Ajinn is unable to carry out his threat, he's unable to push the blade through the skin of his child. He has killed enemies, strangers, innocent beings, even his own father that he barely knew, but this kill could not be done.

Ajinn drops to the ground, both ashamed and relieved that he could not carry out his threat. Because of his choice, the universe will end, but he will not have this kill plaguing his conscience in his final moments.

Seeing Ajinn's failure, Dima uses his abilities to freeze Hanzo and stop him from dispelling his power into a deadly force that would have ultimately destroyed what little is left in the universe.

Dima
"I have manipulated the Ki energy being dispersed from Hanzo to restrain him. This process will not last, because I am only a fraction of the Supreme Kai's power. I have already begun to fade away. Let us hope that Hanzo regains control of his abilities soon.."

Chiyome and Sakana move in to hug Ajinn in relief. For the first time, they see him cry. As they all share tears together, Dima's image begins to slowly transparentize.

Dima
"Time is most valuable now, hurry and defeat Set!"

Set
"Good, at least I get to fight before this universe is destroyed."

Suddenly, Set turns around and Anubis jumps in front of him to block an attack from a gigantic axe, it is held by the son of Osiris, Horus, who wears the mask of a birdlike creature, and features feathery bird-like wings as well.

Horus
"Set must be destroyed! Anubis, you are my closest friend, why do you defend the enemy of our true Lord?"

Anubis
"You are a good friend Horus, and I will always bow to your father, but Lord Set leads us now. Our universe has always been the garbage sent from this universe. We have evolved in Hell to be a completely unique race of beings with the ability to get justice for the wrongs they have done to us. If we do not act unified, our dream will never be realized. Assist us Horus, settle your differences after we bask in the blood of our fallen enemies. Your father would understand."

Set
"Nonsense! The child of Osiris is not worthy of being part of my revolution. I command you to destroy him now!"

Horus
"I could never submit to you, monster! I will avenge my Father's death, even if I must go through my friend to do so!"

Anubis
"Horus, do not do this. I don't want to fight you, but with Set's powers we are assured victory. I cannot let you harm him. If I must, I will kill you."

Horus
"Set will die by my axe!"

Set looks on as Horus comes at him full force once again, Anubis stands in front, ready to once again defend against the attack. Set instead decides to display his power. As he thrusts his arm out straight, Horus's body spasms violently, and then slams into a mountain, completely annihalating the natural structure. Anubis turns to Set, disappointed with his action, and then quickly moves over to find Horus.

Set
"That is not how this story goes."

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: (Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga   Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:19 pm

Episode 242: The Time is Now

Looking to seize the opportunity, Set launches himself at Hanzo's frozen body, hoping to destroy it before he returns to conciousness. Ajinn quickly interjects himself between the two, guarding his son. Set continues his attempt to get close enough to the body to destroy it, but Ajinn won't allow it. Set returns to the side of Anubis far away from the others.

Set
"That child must be destroyed before he becomes a problem."

Anubis
"What reason do you have to fear him or his Father?"

Set
"If you wish to question my plans, I will give you a reason to fear ME."

Anubis sighs silently, and looks towards the group of opposers. Ajinn stands there, unusually confident for someone in such a predicament. Anubis knows that Ajinn bluffs, yet still he admires his courage.

Set
"Hanzo and Chiyome are twins, they have a connection, and we must sever it. Without one, the other will be useless. Together they will be quite a nuisance. I don't want the father destroyed."

Anubis
"And what do you want me to do?"

Set
"I will challenge Ajinn to battle me, he has too much pride to refuse me. When I have him distracted, destroy the body of his son. Do you understand?"

Anubis
"The child is defenseless.."

Set
"Honor must be cast aside for the greater good of our world, do you understand this?"

Anubis
"..Alright, i'll do it."

Set advances forward on foot while his crimson red cape flutters in the wind. The heroes all get ready for anything. Then suddenly, Set stops, and looks directly at Ajinn.

Set
"Ajinn, I view you as the wisest and most capable among all these imbeciles. Let us put an end to the losses of life suffered here and duel to decide the fate of our two dimensions."

Many in the crowd form their own opinions on what Ajinn's answer should be, but some of them put their thoughts into words to try to reason with Ajinn.

Piccolo
"Ajinn, this is a battle to fight together, not alone. For once in your life, let go of your pride and fight as one with us. That is our only true hope to stop this."

Kain
"Set is outside the rules of this universe, Ajinn. You can't hope to defeat him alone. Don't try to be a hero."

Nezumi
"Forget them, Ajinn. I say go for it. You've killed alot of people stronger than yourself. This guy doesn't know who he's up against."

Cuber
"Don't do it you fool. He's trying to eliminate his threats one by one. I have seen this tactic used before."

Ajinn becomes annoyed with everyone attempting to direct his answer.

Ajinn
"Enough! Set, I will not duel you, i'm not moving from this spot."

Set is very surprised with Ajinn's answer, as is everyone else.

Set
"You won't? That is most surprising. ..Ah yes, I see it now. Ajinn fears no man, animal, or God. He doesn't even fear his own existence being erased. But I know one thing he does fear. Ajinn is afraid of something happening to his family. His lover and his children are his greatest disadvantage."

Ajinn
"You may be right Set. But there is something you fail to realize. My family may be my greatest disadvantage, but so, too, is it my greatest advantage. They have given me something to fight for. A reason to live. They are the reason this Universe will survive."

Set
"So you still won't duel me? I have done alot of research on this universe. I know of Saiyan, Namekian, even Immortal. I have researched the history of this universe all the way down to each and every one of your lives. I know of Goku's battles with the Red Ribbon Army. I know of Vegeta's work for Frieza. I even know of Piccolo's battles with the Anti-Alien Forces. All this is known to me. Ajinn, I know exactly what will change your mind."

Set disappears and reappears behind Trunks, the father of Ajinn. Set lunges his hand deep inside Trunks, yet does no physical damage. Trunks swings his sword desperately, but Set uses his other hand to chop it in half as Set rips the soul from Trunks's body and consumes it before anyone had the chance to react. Ajinn's eyes widen and he grips his sword tightly. Cuber rushes forward to catch Trunks's body, but it disappears before it reaches his arms.

Though both exhausted from battling, Vegeta tries desperately to get at Set while Goku tries to restrain him.

Vegeta
"Let go, Kakarot!"

Goku
"I can't let you rush to your own death like that."

Vegeta
"And had it been Gohan?"

Goku is left speechless and slowly lets go of Vegeta. As Vegeta walks towards Set, Goku rushes in front of Vegeta again to stop him.

Goku
"You're right. Had it been Gohan, I would have gone to fight him myself. But I would be killed, and then someone else would wish to avenge me, and they would be killed. There is nothing you can do yet. Wait for your chance."

Set turns to Ajinn, who grips his sword so hard the handle cracks.

Set
"Will you fight me now? Or must there be another? Let's say... Pan?"

Kain quickly hides Pan behind him to protect her. Ajinn rushes to battle with Set slicing his sword all over, only to hit air as Set dodges each swing.

Vegeta pushes Goku out of the way and moves forward to the fight.

Vegeta
"The time is now."

Following Vegeta's lead, Cuber walks forward behind him, and slowly, everyone else continues on to confront the powerful leader of Hell, Set, while Anubis moves towards the frozen body of Hanzo.

Anubis
"This.. is disgraceful."

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: (Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga   Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:20 pm

Episode 243: The Dominion of the Supreme Kai

Set creates a force field around himself that pushes everyone back, and no one is able to enter it, until Horus, son of Osiris bursts through it, only to find his throat quickly gripped in the right hand of his father's killer. Anubis quickly jumps through the force field, seeing the pain of Horus. His eyes threaten Set to release his friend, though his mouth dare not make a sound.

Anubis swings his weapon at Set but it misses its mark. Set quickly moved out of the way of the blade to grab the throat of Anubis with his left hand. Choking both demons, Set raises the two high into the air.

Set
"Betray me will you? All you had to do was destroy the boy! I will show you how traitors will be dealt with under my rule!"

Set looks around him and throws Horus and Anubis to the ground.

Set
"Your souls are worthless to me. I see the soul I want.."

Set bursts forward and plunges his hand deep inside Dima who shrieks in pain. The remaining soldiers for the universe desperately rush forward, with Piccolo leading the pack, but Set halts their approach with another force field as he threatens to strip the soul that carries the essence of the Supreme Kai from its vessel, Dima.

Set
"Did you fools think I was blind to not notice a divine soul amongst you? I admit you had me confused at first, Supreme Kai, but you could not conceal your identity from me for long."

Dima
"With my essence... you may think you have it won... but hope is not lost.. not for one I can relinquish my dominion over."

Goku rushes forward with a desperate plea to Set.

Goku
"Are you crazy? If you take his soul, Hanzo will rage out of control and we will all die!"

Goku hears feet hit the ground behind him, and he quickly turns to see Hanzo back in control of his powers.

Hanzo
"No.. we're not going to die."

Chiyome
"Hanzo!"

Chiyome rushes over to Hanzo and pushes him to the ground.

Chiyome
"You almost got us all killed you idiot!"

Hanzo lifts his head out of the ground and spits out dirt and gets to his feet slowly while guarding himself from his twin sister.

Hanzo
"Sorry! Sorry!"

Ajinn
"Hanzo, I was this close to killing you in order to save the universe."

Hanzo
"Well.. thanks for not doing that..."

A little annoyed that he's not getting all the attention, Set flares his force field which turns everyone's head to him.

Set
"So.. you've gotten over the fact that your little girlfriend is no more than a mere memory. Big deal."

Hanzo
"Seiran spoke to me in my mind. She told me that she was alright and that you must be defeated."

Set
"You're dilusional, that is impossible. I have consumed her soul, she is no more!"

Hanzo
"You're wrong, Set. I can't explain it, but it was real."

Masao
"Hanzo, is this true?"

Hanzo
"Yes. Knowing that she is okay, wherever she is, it helped me regain control of my emotions."

Set
"Well then, you can be sure that you have no chance against me, now."

With those words, Set absorbs the soul that lived within the afterlife body of Dima, containing a fraction of the power, ability, and knowledge of the Supreme Kai. There is no physical change, impressive aura, or aggressive display of power. There is only Set, who releases the soulless body of Dima that crumbles into dust.

He removes the force field instantly, but everyone stands their ground as though there is still a barrier.

Set
"If you don't fear the man that I was, tremble before the god that I have become!"

Powered up into the form of the Legendary Super Saiyans, Hanzo and Chiyome show their bravery by being the first to step up to Set's challenge. However, they find their energy being stripped from them the more they get closer to him, eventually falling flat on the ground, paralyzed.

Set
"Did the Supreme Kai fail to inform you of his abilities? I can now strip Ki from the area around me, I can manipulate it in any way I wish. If only I had more power, I could strip the very Ki that was used to make this universe and everything in it."

From afar, Horus and Anubis, the only other surviving demons of Hell, look on in astonishment.

Horus
"What hope do we have against a divinity?"

Anubis
"Forgive me for the comparison, but as I look back on what Set has done it only makes me think that Lord Osiris would have the done the same in Set's position."

Horus
"Set is insane. My father was a hero to my people."

Anubis
"Perhaps Lord Set's insanity is what will bring our kind what your father promised."

Horus
"'Lord Set?' Are you turning your back on me a second time?"

Anubis
"Look what he has done already, my friend. And just imagine what he can do with his new powers! He can build us a paradise, a utopia of sorts! Aren't we all family? Are we not as much your family as your Father? I can see it now Horus, why can't you? Lord Osiris's death was necessary. He provided us the vision, but only Lord Set can bring us what he promised. You have a choice, Horus, you can either get revenge and kill Set, or we can join him, together, and realize your father's dreams!"

Horus
"I've never thought of it that way.. what my Father would want. How could I prove my loyalty to my uncle after all that i've done?"

Anubis extends his hand to Horus who accepts the gesture and is helped back to his feet. Anubis then points to the crowd of the remaining individuals and directs Horus's attention to the area.

Anubis
"You can bring our Lord the head of the oppositions apparent leader, Piccolo."

Meanwhile, Set laughs at Hanzo and Chiyome's futile attempt to attack him.

Set
"..And then God said, let there be eternal darkness!"

With those words Set eliminates all light from the field of battle. Without being able to sense him or see him, the remaining warriors are now defenseless against his attack.

Set
"What will be your next move, children? Can't do anything, can you?"

No one is able to track Set's location through his voice. It appears to come from multiple locations. In the midst of the confusion, one warrior speaks up.

Geddian
"I like what you have done with this place. Now the light can no longer hold me back. I can see you just fine. Has it hit you yet that you have no authority over me? I am godless. I am forsaken. I am Geddian the Immortal, and I will end your life."

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: (Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga   Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:20 pm

Episode 244: Tricked

The realization soon hits Set. He understands why Geddian is not under his control, despite knowing that the Supreme Kai took all beings created in the other universe under his authority.

Set
"I understand now. The reason I have no authority over you is because your God is still present. What little is left of Exodus's divinity remains locked inside of Vegeta!"

Set points his finger at an enraged Vegeta, upset that he has revealed the secret that Vegeta already knew, what is left of Exodus's power still resides deep inside him, locked away.

Geddian
"No! Exodus may be my master, but he is not my God!"

Geddian rushes forth and punches Set across the face, knocking the Demon to the ground.

Set
"Where did you get such power!?"

Geddian
"From my Master's anger."

Set wobbles as he gets to his feet.

Set
"Then I will destroy your master!"

Set prepares to make a strike against Vegeta, but Geddian restrains Set from behind.

Geddian
"Afraid of the challenge?"

Set breaks out of Geddian's full-nelson like hold, and aims a punch for Geddian's chest, but strikes only Geddian's arms held up to block it. The punch slides Geddian backwards several feet.

Set
"You may be talented but you are flawed. I can absorb more energy as I need it, the strength Vegeta can give you is limited."

Geddian
"Then I mustn't waste time."

Geddian blazes forward, breaking Set's jaw with a vicious strike from his shoulder. Geddian then kicks Set across the other side of his face, following that up by punching a hole straight through his stomach. Set drops to the ground, and quickly gathers the energy needed to repair himself. Set stands up, completely healed.

Set
"I can only get stronger. You will never be able to defeat me."

Set runs to Geddian with a flurry of punches that are each blocked by the Immortal, but a surprise headbutt strikes his skull hard, causing him to fall backwards and feel very dizzy. Set runs to Geddian again, punting him into a faraway cliff. Knowing the job isn't finished yet, Set continues pursuit but is shortly met with a large boulder hurled by Geddian that crashes into him. Geddian drills himself into the ground, coming up beneath Set, forming a mountain of rock layers that Geddian pushed to the surface. As Geddian flies out through the top, Set's body is thrown off like a ragdoll until Geddian catches his feet and spins him around in circles, gaining speed until he releases Set's feet, causing him to hurdle into the mountain of rocks.

Geddian *Thinking*
"Why am I able to do this much damage...? I am not that strong, am I?"

In the distance, Horus has approached Piccolo. Piccolo already seems to have figured out what is going on.

Piccolo
"So, the moment you realize that you cannot win you side with the enemy."

Horus
"It isn't your place to question my logic. Set is the true master of the Demons. With your death I can prove my loyalty to him."

Piccolo
"You have already lost against me."

Horus
"Why would you say that? Because.. the real Piccolo stands behind me!?"

Horus quickly turns around, stabbing his claws into Piccolo. Piccolo's image then disappears, it was an illusion, Horus is confused and embarrassed over his mistake. As Horus turns around, he is met with a bright light from the real Piccolo that completely engulfs him.

The Other warriors look at Piccolo in surprise. Not only because he just defeated a demon rather easily, but they have never seen a move like that come from him.

Piccolo turns to face Anubis, and challenges him with his eyes.

Anubis
"I will kill you.... and then I will consume your soul."

In the distance, Kain watches Piccolo curiously.

Kain *thinking*
"What are you planning?"

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: (Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga   Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:21 pm

Episode 245: Advantage

Geddian strikes Set with rights and lefts, he clearly has the advantage in this battle. Geddian headbutts him and then drills him into the ground with his entire body. Geddian then backs off, waiting for Set to make his next move.

The ground cracks and splits into two from an Earthquake as Set rises up into the sky, he is bloody and battered, but not yet defeated.

Set
"I grow tired of this."

Once again the massive sun comes out and light is returned to the planet, brighter than ever before. The other warriors can now see the damage that Geddian has done to Set, and it inspires confidence in them.

Set quickly moves in to destroy Geddian now that he has the advantage, but he is sent high up to the atmosphere by a sudden kick to the chin from Hanzo. Set falls from the sky at incredible speed, crashing down into the planet, but quickly getting back up with smoke coming from him.

Set
"You.. You ARE under my control! How did you.... what has happened?"

Hanzo
"Dima didn't have much power left when you absorbed him because he used most of it trying to contain my powers. You appear to have exhausted all the power Dima had left."

Set
"No.. No that can't be.."

Set suddenly notices the rest of the warriors moving in to attack him. Nezumi is the first to make an attack, but Set catches Nezumi by the leg and throws him into Cuber. Sarada then comes in from behind but Set catches her punch and breaks her arm, and shoves her out of the way. Vegeta throws his big bang attack at Set, but Set catches it and throws it back at Vegeta. Goku, Pan, and Gohan strike Set simultaneously with Kamehameha waves, but Set throws the attacks back to Pan and Gohan, Goku's however, strikes him in the chest.

Goku hurries in with a flurry of punches that Set blocks. From behind, Jinzu rushes in to punch Set in the back of the neck, but Set apparently feels nothing and Jinzu runs away before he turns around.

After several misses, Goku finally lands a punch on Set and then does a number on him until his ears pick up something that forces him to turn around. At the exact time, Goku sees Piccolo getting cut in half at the waste by the powerful axe of Anubis. This is a serious blow to their morale, and everyone calls off the attack on Set to focus their attention on Anubis.

Goku rushes to attack Set until he is stopped when Kain holds out his hand. Goku looks to Kain, who simply shakes his head to indicate a "no".

Carrying the upperhalf of Piccolo to his master, Lord of Hell, Set, Anubis isn't approached by any of the other Warriors. Set is glad to see Piccolo finished off once and for all.

Anubis holds Piccolo's upper half by the horns up to Set's face when suddenly, Piccolo's eyes burst open, and the lower half of his body regenerates! Anubis lets go of Piccolo and backs off as Piccolo's eyes meet Set's. Suddenly, Piccolo's body drops to the ground limply, it is now lifeless. Set looks around very awkwardly. Suddenly, Kain understands.

Kain
"Brilliant.."

Goku
"What just happened!?"

Kain
"Everyone, attack Set now! He is vulnerable!"

The entire gang of warriors rushes at Set with the intention to strike, until they hear Piccolo's voice come from Set.

Piccolo
"What are you doing!? Fools.. its me!"

Everyone looks back to Kain, who seems to understand the situation better than everyone else.

Kain
"Don't listen to him, Set is trying to fool you!"

Everyone watches as Set's right hand moves slowly to his throat and begins to choke him as his left hand tries to stop his right. Once more they hear Piccolo's voice, but he is giving them different directions.

Piccolo
"Destroy..Set!"

Everyone is unsure what to do, except for Anubis who rushes forward and kicks Set to the ground and stands above him ready to strike with his axe, but looks back to ask if this is what must be done.

Anubis
"There is a chance that Piccolo and Horus can defeat him and take his body.."

Set whacks Anubis with his left hand, sending him flying off into the distance. Suddenly, Goku understands what has happened.

Goku
"Piccolo didn't kill Horus... Horus possessed him! This was all... planned! Piccolo, Anubis, Horus... this was their plan!"

Kain
"Hanzo.. your sword, destroy him now!"

Hanzo is reluctant to be the one that ends the life of Piccolo. He looks back at Kain thinking there must be some other way.

Hanzo
"Anubis said that Piccolo could still win! We should give him the chance!"

Kain
"This is the only way! If we don't seize this opportunity than we may never defeat Set! This was part of Piccolo's plan to destroy him, Piccolo is willing to make this sacrifice! We mustn't fail him!"

Hanzo still won't do it, he can't. Kain looks elsewhere for someone that carries a weapon that can kill Set.

Kain
"Chiyome...Cuber, Sakana!"

Sakana
"I owe my life to Master Piccolo, I cannot slay him!"

Frustrated, Kain rushes forward and picks up the axe that was dropped by Anubis. As he gets ready to strike, Hanzo blocks the axe with his sword.

Hanzo
"I won't let you do this!"

Kain
"Move Hanzo!"

Suddenly, a sword pierces through the heart of Set, Ajinn's. Ajinn and Set look eye to eye as Set rolls off the sword of Ajinn. Hanzo looks to see what his Father has done and is shocked.

Everyone breathes a sigh of relief, the battle is finally over, all thanks to Piccolo's brave sacrifice. Kain, meanwhile, is having some choice words with Hanzo.

Kain
"I don't care if you are a Super Saiyan 5, Legendary Super Saiyan, or Super Saiyan 99. We are a team, and Piccolo has placed me in command in his absence. When there is a link broken in our team then we are not functioning correctly and that can get everyone of us killed!"

Suddenly, with fresh blood on his sword, Ajinn walks over to Kain and holds his weapon to Kain's neck.

Ajinn
"Why don't you try yelling at my son with my sword at your throat?"

Hanzo
"No, Father, he was just..."

Sakana
"Let him be, Ajinn. The bastard is an awful leader and we would not be here today if it were not for you and our children."

Pan
"Excuse me?"

Hanzo
"Kain.. I-I'm sorry. I just didn't want it to have to be that way.."

Kain
"That's alright, Hanzo. I should have known if I needed someone killed I should have called a cold-blooded assassin like your Father. Its too bad the apple fell too far from the tree, eh, Ajinn? Then maybe Hanzo would do you someday like you did Trunks."

Ajinn
"That's too far rookie."

Cuber quickly jumps in with his sword at Ajinn's throat.

Cuber
"It was too far back when you did it. Tell me, are you swift enough to kill us both before I take your head?"

Ajinn
"I was killing people while the two of you were still wetting the bed. You should have asked Tapion before the Demons took him."

With her arm still broken, Sarada looks up towards them, hearing the name.

Sarada
"You killed my Father!?"

Jinzu
"You killed her Father?"

Ajinn
"....Yeah, I did it."

Sarada
"Go ahead and do it Kain, finish him off!"

From the distance they all hear the voice of Piccolo speak to them from the dying body of Set.

Piccolo
"You're all.. acting like children! This team has to... survive without me..."

Suddenly the voice of Horus interjects.

Horus
"Something is wrong! Set.. his essence.. escaped!"

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: (Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga   Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:23 pm

Episode 246: Of Cowards and Heroes

Nezumi walks over to the fallen body previously inhabited by Set. He approaches it cautiously but then feels no presence coming from it.

Nezumi
"So if this wasn't Set's real body, then who is this poor schmuck?"

Masao
"If I am to understand correctly, he is simply an innocent being from this universe whose body was taken by Set. I think the true form of these people are the Demon forms we have encountered from them."

Nezumi
"Whoa, you're not dead!"

Kain
"Spot on, Nezumi."

Masao
"That's correct, I am alive, but free of the demon Weneg."

Geddian
"We are not free of all our demons..."

Geddian points to Anubis, the sole survivor of the demons that have trespassed into this universe.

Anubis
"Our plan was one of revenge, but I know now that it was taken too far. I know I cannot be forgiven for my actions, but I promise that I am no threat to this or any universe any longer."

Nezumi
"Hm, what do you think fearless leader? Can we trust the word of a demon?"

Kain
"Anubis, Horus stated that Set's essence was not with them inside of this body. What does this mean to us?"

Anubis
"It can only mean that this war is not over. Set's spirit has fled the body. He either is hiding from us, or he has already entered into another body.."

Gohan
"So Piccolo's sacrifice was in vain?"

Kain
"Of course not. Piccolo won a major victory for us and proved that we can beat this guy."

Cuber
"How will we know whose body Set has taken?"

Masao
"He will show himself sooner or later."

Sarada
"What? That's it? We just have to wait and sit it out?"

Anubis
"I'm afraid so. Set could have entered somebody's body and not forced himself into control, so he could be inside of any one of us and we would not even know it."

Meanwhile, the Super Saiyan Rain meditates in the gateway dimension. His meditation is brought to a halt when he is interrupted by a familiar voice.

Ken
"So this is where you were."

Rain
"I have not heard from you in a long time, I figured you had died, finally. So what else from the future have you come to predict for me, Psychic?"

Ken
"I didn't make an impact in this timeline as much as I had hoped. Set is still going to win. Our universe is going to be destroyed, and what happened in my time will not be prevented."

Rain
"So, are you coming to tell me to prepare for my death?"

Ken paces for a moment, adjusting his eyepatch, stroking his beard and covering himself with his coat more tightly.

Ken
"I will tell you what will happen, Rain. And you may do what you wish with this information I am about to give you."

Ken achieves Rain's interest, and he turns to face him.

Ken
"Set will soon gain a new body, and with this body he will destroy all the surviving warriors of our universe. This will be the end of our universe, and Set will simply move on to destroy others. This nexus universe isn't safe, he gets to you too. Set's goal is to destroy all of time and existence, not just our own universe, but all that exist. Fortunately, Set does not succeed. There is one universe that survives, the portal to it is to your left."

Rain looks in the direction to see the portal, there is nothing special about it, all of the portals are identical.

Rain
"I haven't been there yet, what's there that stops Set?"

Ken
"That universe is referred to as the "Black Universe", it is a realm of disease and plague. There were once creatures there, but these diseases quickly rose to the top of evolution and forced them all into extinction. Set thought it would be easy to destroy a universe void of intelligent life forms, but he was dead in a matter of minutes."

Rain
"What kind of victory is that?"

Ken
"It isn't. But in your case, it can be your survival. I happen to have the cures to all sixteen life threatening plagues in this universe. You will still live in discomfort with everything else you can catch, but at least you will live. Well, at least until a new disease is born."

Rain
"What the hell kind of life is that?"

Ken
"Well, Rain, it is the only one if you are too much of a coward to try and stop Set."

Rain rises to his feet and grips his sword, offended by the comment.

Rain
"How dare you call ME a coward!"

Ken
"You stand here, awaiting your death, rather than facing the greatest enemy in existence. Does this not make you a coward?"

Rain
"Didn't you just say you fled from Set when he killed everyone?"

Ken
"It is called a 'retreat', and it was necessary. Set followed me through time as well, and he eventually caught up with me, and I fought him. To fight when you know you cannot win is stupidity, therefore to retreat and formulate a new plan is not cowardice. To do nothing and accept your fate without trying anything is cowardice."

Rain
"But he found you, and you survived, so you must have fled yet again! Who is the coward now?"

Enraged, Rain swings his sword and slices through Ken's body, however, it is as easy as slicing through air, and Ken's body slowly fades away.

Ken
"You are wrong; I didn't survive."

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: (Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga   Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:23 pm

Episode 247: The Waiting Game

It has been half an hour since Piccolo's sacrifice destroyed the body Set had possessed. The revelation that Set is looking to possess another body causes great unrest amongst the heroes, each glaring at the other suspiciously. After an hour, frustration settles in.

Nezumi
"This is ridiculous. We all know he's going to possess Hanzo."

Hanzo
"What? Why me?"

Nezumi
"Because you're the strongest of us all. It makes sense. I say we tie him up Kain."

Nezumi advances towards Hanzo, and Ajinn stops him with his sword.

Ajinn
"If you touch my child, I will give your body a new airhole."

Nezumi backs away respectfully.

Nezumi
"I'm just saying.."

Kain
"Nezumi, if we restrained Hanzo, it would work to Set's advantage, it would make it easier to kill him. Besides, I don't think Set would go for someone that obvious."

Sarada
"Well, i'm just getting sick of all this waiting."

Jinzu
"Yeah, maybe Horses was wrong, and Set is dead."

Kain
"His name is Horus, and maybe he was wrong, I don't know. But we can't risk letting our guard down."

Geddian
"That's precisely what he's waiting for, us to drop our guard, so he can destroy us swiftly without any problems."

Masao
"Perhaps we should go and protect the Supreme Kai.."

Everyone considers Masao's proposal, then their eyes glare at him suspiciously.

Masao
"Why do you all look at me like that?"

Geddian
"Why would Set possess a Super Saiyan when he could possess one who learns at an unfathomable pace? Why should we trust you to protect the Supreme Kai?"

Masao
"I am not possessed if that is your accusation. I am merely stating a suggestion. If Set were to absorb or destroy the Supreme Kai, we would stand no chance against him."

Kain
"I think the best course of action right now is to stay as far away from the Supreme Kai as possible."

Suddenly, Ajinn comes rushing at Hanzo at top speed, his sword extended, as if ready to strike. The sword is unexpectedly blocked by another, and standing before him is Rain.

Rain
"I see through your disguises, Set."

Everyone looks back at Ajinn, knowing now the new face of their enemy.

Hanzo
"Father, don't let him control you! Fight it!"

Through Ajinn, Set's voice is heard.

Set
"The last thing I would have expected to see is the villain, Rain, suddenly have an identity crisis and try to play the hero."

Rain
"I fight for the sake of all existence. Your plan is doomed, I've been told of your future, and I know that you will not succeed."

Set scoffs at Rain and moves his sword back to his side.

Set
"My success is inevitable. Rain, I don't want to fight you. We have no reason to fight each other. We are not much different, we are both fueled by revenge. Imagine what we could do if we fought together.. you could be rid of the pain that haunts you."

Confusion strikes a few of the warriors in the distance.

Cuber
"Hey! Who is this guy?"

Vegeta
"He is my brother. Rain, let me fight Ajinn. I'll be glad to destroy him for what he's done to Trunks."

Goku
"You're starting to sound like Exodus.."

Cuber
"Hey if anyone is going to fight Ajinn, let it be me!"

Pan
"Stop saying this stuff! That is my son out there!"

Rain
"You... all of you, shut up. Do you think i've forgotten about you, brother? Nothing has changed between us!"

Set
"There's only one person I wish to fight one-on-one. I will fulfill Ajinn's desire and destroy Kain once and for all!"

Kain
"Is that what you want? So be it."

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: (Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga   Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:24 pm

Episode 248: Vendetta

Everyone stands back to watch the battle between Kain and Set, who has taken the body of Ajinn for his own. Rain, on the other hand, doesn't want to see this battle take place.

Rain
"You're falling into his hands, boy. Whatever he has planned, you're walking right into it. If you want to get yourself killed, fine, but understand that you're doing exactly what he wants. Where is the leader here? What happened to the Guardian?"

Kain
"I know what i'm doing. Piccolo would have faith in me, had we not lost him when he destroyed Set's previous body. Now I am in command."

Rain
"What do you know about leading? This isn't the boy scouts, this is the greatest battle ever. With a weak general, we all lose."

From the back, Cuber steps forward, his sword proudly held high.

Cuber
"Lord Rain speaks the truth, I recommend you relinquish your command to me, Kain. I have commanded over 25 successful battles, and I believe myself to be the most able leader of all men here today."

Rain looks at Cuber with contempt.

Rain
"Since when do you call me Lord?"

Cuber
"You are of the royal family of Saiyans that rule Planet Fuudo. It is imperative of me to hold you in such high regard."

In an instant, Rain snaps his arm forward and grips Cuber by the throat. Cuber is stuck in shock and drops his sword, unwilling to strike against a member of the royal family.

Rain
"Get one thing straight. I never was, never will be, and never want to be a Saiyan. Tell me, if you are so honorable, why are you so quick to destroy the body of Set? Does he not inhabit another member of your royal Saiyan family?"

Rain drops Cuber down to the ground. Cuber takes a moment to regain correct air flow.

Cuber
"Ajinn is a traitor to the Saiyan family and Fuudo. He deserves no such respect. His demise will be in service to the King!"

Rain
"And where is your King now..?"

Cuber looks down at the ground, remembering the quick and merciless death of Trunks. In the moment, a thought crosses his mind, and Cuber turns to point at Vegeta.

Cuber
"King Vegeta is there, standing before you. He is the only worthy successor to King Trunks, and I swear that he will be reinstated."

Vegeta looks back, surprised at first, but then breathes an unfortunate sigh.

Vegeta
"Forget it, kid. Fuudo is gone. We are all that remain."

The sudden realization that his home is gone sends anger into Cuber. With everything lost, Cuber gets up and points his sword at Set.

Cuber
"Step aside, Kain. This will be settled between me and Ajinn, one-on-one."

Kain
"Stand down Cuber, you are not in command here."

Cuber
"No offense, Kain. But I do not take orders from you."

Set
"Ahh.. the mighty General. You have been pretty quiet up until now. I will accept your challenge."

Kain backs away into the crowd, as Set and Cuber prepare to attack each other. Pan walks up to him, disappointed.

Pan
"Kain, what the hell are you doing? You're supposed to be the leader, remember? Piccolo put his faith in you!"

Kain
"I know, but.. he was just wrong, alright? I can't lead this group if they can't respect me."

Goku comes by and puts his hand on Kain's shoulder.

Goku
"There were moments after I returned where I was not willing to accept Piccolo's leadership. I didn't respect him as a leader until he proved himself to me."

Kain
"Why aren't you the leader now, Goku?"

Goku
"Had I been leading us in these battles over the past few years without Piccolo's wisdom, we would all be dead. Piccolo saw that you were capable of great things, he would never be wrong. That Namekian is something special."

Cuber, meanwhile, erupts into the form of a Super Saiyan Five. He wishes to destroy Ajinn at all costs. The two beings stare down each other for a moment, until Cuber strikes with his sword. The strike is blocked, but nearly powerful enough to knock away Set's weapon. This causes Set to step a few paces back and take another look at his enemy.

Pan
"Does Cuber think he is fighting Set, or my son?"

Vegeta
"Cuber is fighting a personal battle against Ajinn. It doesn't matter to him that it is Set that truly inhabits your son's body. In a way this sounds selfish. But on the other hand, this could work for us if Cuber can manage to pull it off. "

Pan
"Why does he hate Ajinn so much?"

Vegeta
"Cuber and Ajinn are not brothers, but they both have the same father. Though born to another, Trunks is the only father that Cuber has ever known. Trunks was unable to see this clearly, and that is what this fight is about. Cuber is jealous, Trunks' love went to Ajinn, while Cuber was the good son, and probably more deserving. Ajinn, on the other hand, rejected all affection that Trunks offered him. Not to mention he also killed Trunks on one occasion.."

Pan
"It.. was an accident. Ajinn just wasn't himself."

Nezumi
"Geez lady, I know he's your son and everything but don't defend him. He's admitted to doing it several times and has no remorse. It's just the way he is."

Kain
"Nezumi, don't talk to her like that."

Nezumi
"What? Did I say lady or bitch?"

Kain
"You said lady."

Nezumi
"Isn't that the good one?"

Kain
"Nevermind, Nezumi."

Jinzu
"So wait a second. Piccolo's from Namek? I thought he was a ninja turtle!"

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: (Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga   Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:24 pm

Episode 249: The Art of War

Cuber rests his sword on his shoulder and strolls casually towards Set, who is trying to regain his footing.

Cuber
"In war, when one's army has all been defeated, and there is nowhere for the commander to run, he has but two options: One: A general of discipline and wisdom may surrender to his enemy, this will either earn him a respectful death, or servitude under his former enemy. Two: A general of bravery and loyalty to his cause will continue fighting. This option results in death, but under the circumstances, he will be reknowned as a hero by all who care to remember him."

Set
"Well, i'm certainly no hero, General."

Cuber
"The options are available to me. You fight with an army of souls you have stripped from innocents. I fight alongside warriors and miscreants, this is certainly not my army. I trained some of the greatest soldiers the universe has ever seen, and your people defeated them in an instant."

Set
"And here you are, a general without an army. But that lesson in warfare, you have one thing wrong. Heroes are forgotten, it is the Villains that live on forever."

Cuber
"There is a third option, available to generals of both bravery and discipline. It is a high stakes deal, and I propose it to you today."

Set
"I knew you wouldn't stop talking. Go ahead, i'm listening."

Cuber
"You've proven your abilties, but you are no match for me. I wish to fight you one on one, and when I succeed in destroying your body, your spirit will leave and return to Hell."

Set
"Hmmph, why would I agree to this? What do I get in return when I have ended your pathetic existence?"

Cuber
"Since you are incapable of ever coming close to defeating me, I will make it simple for you. All you have to do, is unarm me. If this sword of mine leaves my hand, I will surrender my soul to you. That should be easy, even for a simpleton like yourself."

Set
"You are an arrogant fool! I will gladly remove that smile from your face and bathe in your blood!"

The eyes of Ajinn burn with hatred, throwing its inhabitant, Set, into a blinded rage by Cuber's conceited remarks.

The other surviving Demon, Anubis, steps forward in an attempt to dissolve the situation, fearing that his former friend, Set will tear Cuber apart, and the last remaining warriors of the universe will suffer another loss.

Anubis
"Cuber, I strongly advise against making deals with Demons. I think you greatly underestimate what you are up against."

Cuber
"If anything, I have overestimated the intelligence of Demons. Frankly, I am surprised your pal can speak in complete sentences. If he had the true mind of a leader, this war would have ended a long time ago."

The other warriors are not too keen on Cuber's new strategy.

Sarada
"Cuber.. is he an idiot?"

Goku
"...or a genius?"

Nezumi
"Or an ass?"

Set charges at Cuber, who drops backwards as Set swings his sword, missing him by a narrow gap. Cuber quickly kicks Set up into the air. Angered, Set slams into the ground like a meteorite, as Cuber backflips out of the way to safety.

From the surrounding cloud of dust, Set stands up and spots the shadow of his enemy from behind the dust. Set quickly slashes through it, only to destroy a rock sculpture Cuber made in his likeness during that time. Set quickly turns around as he hears something, and slashes through Cuber's cape, but Cuber is not there. From behind, Set feels a breif tug on the back of his head, and he turns around to see Cuber with a lock of Ajinn's hair in his hand. Ajinn now has short hair.

As Cuber dodges vicious sword attacks from Set, the other warriors start to realize the success of Cuber's plan.

Masao
"This is a shining example of the General's brilliance. He easily taunted Set to focus all his strength on attacking, and not seeing through his attacks."

Goku
"Hey... yeah! That's what we used to do to Vegeta all the time!"

Vegeta
"Hey! ....Shut up."

Geddian
"He can't keep this up forever, and he is not capable of defeating Set alone. I think at the opportune time, we must all move in to attack Set."

Chiyome
"Listen to you people! That's my FATHER up there! What has he ever done to you guys!?"

Jinzu
"He's destroyed 12 of my robots."

Sarada
"He stole my car, and he never brought it back."

Masao
"He never remembers my name.."

Jinzu
"He's also threatened to kill me."

Geddian
"Me too."

Sarada
"Also, me."

Vegeta
"He killed my son."

Kain
"He DID kill me..."

Chiyome
"Uhh... okay.. so, maybe my Dad isn't the greatest guy in the world... but, he doesn't deserve to die... right?"

Silence overwhelms one of the last remaining planets in the universe, as the sweatdrop of embarrassment drowns Chiyome.

Nezumi
"Yeah I guess not, I mean, he's cool. When he's not killing us, I mean."

PostSubject: Re: (Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga   

Back to top Go down

(Episodes 226-257) Curse of the Dragon Balls Saga
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next