HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
2012: The AC is permanently closed. If you wish to submit original fiction, we recommend NobleFiction.com.

Share | 

Dragonball V Latest News

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andy
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Dragonball V Latest News   Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:45 am

12-04-2007
"Dragonball V: Twilight of the Saiyan" IS coming. Leave your doubts behind.

8-08-2007
Announcing "Dragonball V: 'The Raging Storm'", a remake of the original "Rain", Dragonball V Special. "The Raging Storm" will explore deeper into the origin of Rain and re-introduce him as a darker, more twisted character. The story will take place at the fallout of the "Super Saiyan Saga".

Also announcing the change of "Dragonballl V: Aftermath" to the new title, "Dragonball V: 'Twilight of the Saiyan'".

6-05-2007
"Dragonball V: Aftermath" will take place in the future, after the final episode. Readers will finally be treated to the long over-due rematch between Kain and Ajinn, as well as reveal the whereabouts of all of the surviving major DBV characters, and the status of the new universe as well as an introduction to some of the new locations. The special will prominently feature Kain, Ajinn, and Masao as the lead characters. Rain will likely not make an appearance, and this will be, if I am not mistaken, the only special he would not appear in. Look for Dragonball V: Aftermath sometime this summer. :)

5-01-2007
Subscribers to the Dragonball V Group have already read the raw, unedited version of the final episode. It will be completed and added to the site soon.

4-21-2007
Dragonball V is next in line for me to work on, so expect the final episode soon. Users registered on this forum can PM me to be added to a special Dragonball V group that will get an early scoop on the new episode some possible spoilers for the Special Finale. Also, PM me to find out what my plans are with the characters post-finale. By signing up for the DBV Group, you'll get sporadic insider updates delivered to your AC Mailbox.

3-18-2007

Yendy made a new opening video for DBV. You can check it out here. Keep in mind that you have to go to that site and enter the code it gives you to download it.

2-21-2007

I have added all of the Saga threads and made several noticeable changes. Firstly I'd like to point out that episodes have not been added to the AC yet. Only the topic threads. Secondly, I have written new introductory narrations for most of the Sagas. Furthermore, I have merged DBV Legacy episodes into Dragonball V entirely, bringing the number of episodes to 256 in total. I also split Otherworld War and New Universal Order (previously Part 1 of Humanity Inhumane) from the sagas to make them smaller sagas.

Episode #257 will be a brand new episode and the Dragonball V finale. It will be at the end of "Curse of the Dragon Balls" Saga. As stated before, there will be a Dragon Ball V special that takes place several years after Dragonball V to act as the true ending and likely the final closing of the story.

Finally, I have a new call to go out to everyone. The episode situation is OK, but I noticed another problem! I have no Dragonball V movies on file! If anyone happens to have Rain, Rain II, Dragonball V: X, and to a lesser degree - Dragonball V: Beginnings on file, please send them to me!! I would be very appreciative!

2-12-2007

Dragonball V episodes 1-213 will be moved to the AC gradually over time. Unfortunately, all episodes in Part 2: Renewal of the "Curse of the Dragonballs" Saga have been erased from existence. The final episode of Dragonball V will be episode #214, which will bring some closure to the series. However, I will write a Dragonball V special shortly thereafter to act as the true ending of Dragonball V. It will take place several years in the future, and it will include all major characters.

Thanks Everybody!
Andy

Last edited by on Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:00 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Andy
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball V Latest News   Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:31 am

Updated! 2-21

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball V Latest News   Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:31 pm